Do you HATE Carvanha?
LETS KILL ALL CARVANHA 48%  48%  [ 14 ]
ho hum, let them be 41%  41%  [ 12 ]
dunno 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 29

ULTIMATE FEEBAS AND MILOTIC THREAD 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Okay, I just found one of the six 'legendary' squares to find that pathetic wannabe magikarp, {feebas}. So, I opened this thread to let people:
1) vent their frusterations at finding a TON of those STUPID {carvanha}
2) Ask Questions at finding the pathetic waste of data (a.k.a, {feebas})
3) Sharing their nicknames
4) How long it took to find the {feebas}
5) How long it took to evolve it
WHATEVER, as long as it follows the topic (so avoid discussing topics like St. Patrick's Day or whatever)

For starters:
Now, im wondering how many to catch, cuz i can get as many as possibe, right? I caught just two: a guy (dubbed MILO) and a girl (dubbed MILEY)<-No, im not a Hannah Montana fan, it just seemed to fit, Milo, Miley, y'know...right? (Im gonna evolve them)

P.S.- I just checked, there does not seem to be a thread about Feebas and Milotic like this so i hope im not repeating a thread

So... POST AWAY!!! :D

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Carvahnah maybe stupid but it was the first shiny I ever found in Ruby :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader.

PM me for a casual battle or for the Gym Badge once the League is up.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

:shock: WOOAH LUCKY!!! :shock: I soooo want a shiny carvanha! Their coloring is awsum!!! :P

Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, for ages I tried to find one on Diamond with no success, so I then decided on finding it in Sapphire, because that's easier, and then I could get it in both games (via pal park). It took me about one hour and forty minutes I think. When I found it I caught a male and a female. The male was the first, I called him Kiseki, then the female, who I called Irodoru. After that, I bred them and got another feebas which I think I named Cascara, and I'm training him onto my team now, as a milotic. Cascara evolved easily, I just had to get a lot of pokeblocks. Now I transfered one to Diamond, but even though it loves dry pokeblocks, it simply refuses to evolve.

Me, my pokemon, and I (Sapphire).

Shinies: All from Diamond.
Alchemy and Byrd, the twin Ponytas.
Hope the Shinx.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:55 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Actually, there are a ton of topics regarding Feebas and Milotic, just not an official one unlike Pokemon such as Smeargle and Shedinja. So keep this thread spam-free and it'll stay =)

Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ive never gotten a Feebas on my Emerald before, only on my Pearl, and that was with GTS.

I dont mind though, since I hate Milotic with the intensity of a thousand burning suns :)

Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:27 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

i hate milotic with the intensity of a billion google suns :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and carvhanna rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20710 <---come to my shop for TC's (i'm now hiring!!)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:46 pm
well the spam free idea just got killed with the last few posts ill try to make my post decent

feebass does not need to be caught many times just breed? get one get a ditto get over it
i like your nicknameing thats cute i named my main contest one maria idk got bored cool name and as for the carvanaha they arnt that bad a little annoying wen looking for the "magic tiles" but otherwise they are cute

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gah, I'm still trying to catch mine. I hate a Lv. 50 Milotic in my previous game, yet I restart out of boredom...now I wish I kept it, I forgot how hard it was to catch that stupid fish >>.

I think I'll just change the trendy saying and hope for the best, for currently I'm having no luck at all, yet I can almost swear I fished in all of the pathetic squares on the forsaken Route. DX

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I managed to get Feebas in Sapphire. It took me like two hours to find one spot, and I was lucky enough to have that spot being the first left water patch from that place where you use surf to get to the river.

But I feel I should've waited for PD to come and grab one from the GTS, I mean, I could've get it in much less time.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm really sorry for having opened a new topic but still about Feebas! Should have browsed more... T_T

Guys, please read my "Don't change the trendy phrase in Dewford and...".

I hope it helps in catching Feebas.

WAH! Moderators, please don't ban me! T_T

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:59 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

ryuuzaki9 wrote:
I'm really sorry for having opened a new topic but still about Feebas! Should have browsed more... T_T

Guys, please read my "Don't change the trendy phrase in Dewford and...".

I hope it helps in catching Feebas.

WAH! Moderators, please don't ban me! T_T

Did you read my post in reply to your other topic? The information on where Feebas is in your game is useless to anyone else, period. Sorry if that's harsh, but it's true. There is absolutely no method for predicting where the Feebas squares will be, you just need to find them by searching the entire route.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just curious, is there chances that someone's magical 6 squares are all in the upper stream of the river and the only way to access is through Waterfall... after beating Tate and Liza?

If it is me I would be frustrated....

And another thing regarding this route, route 119.
I found the rain annoying while looking for Feebas, it addes another 3 second to waiting to press the A button.

Lastly, again with this route. Does it ever shine? like a Sunny Day effect?

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Just curious, is there chances that someone's magical 6 squares are all in the upper stream of the river and the only way to access is through Waterfall... after beating Tate and Liza?

If it is me I would be frustrated....

And another thing regarding this route, route 119.
I found the rain annoying while looking for Feebas, it addes another 3 second to waiting to press the A button.

Lastly, again with this route. Does it ever shine? like a Sunny Day effect?

Yes, there is a chance the 6 squares may appear upstream where you need Waterfall.

The route isn't rainy all of the time, but most of the time. It never has a Sunny Day effect, but the weather can be normal there too.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I heard someone found feebas downstream, you know, right above that huge patch of thick grass with all the mimics.

i found mine by pure luck. I named one of them Zac Efron (because i think he's ugly.) I ended catching eight total...i went back to my box to check their natures and Zac was the only one with a viable nature to feed blue pokeblocks too! (Modest) D:

Save Danny Phantom!

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Feebas was the only Pokemon in Sapphire that I never caught (besides the Ruby exclusives and the other starters I didnt choose), and its STILL the only pokemon in Pearl (besides Munchlax) I haven't caught yet :/ (once again, barring Diamond exclusives and the other starters) but im trying, and trying hard! Does anyone know which rod you have to use? some say oold rod, others say super rod, and still others say any rod is fine.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm not sure if a good or old rod can hook Feebas, but either way, a super rod would give you the best chance.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm not sure if a good or old rod can hook Feebas, but either way, a super rod would give you the best chance.

All of them CAN hook Feebas, but Super Rod gives you the best chance of doing so in one of the squares where Feebas live.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

catching a feebas is such a pain to my a$$ and evolving it to milotic is a greater pain! it took me ages to catch a feebas in my emerald. luckily i caught a feebas so easily in my diamond. :lol: in my emerald, i kept changing the popular phrase in dewford. it helped me catched my feebas.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Catching feebas is tough to me and I'm quite an unlucky person. :cry:

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

You know what's funny...i didn't change the phrase in dewford town, but the feebas seem to have disappeared from the spot I found them earlier. maybe my luck is playing games. again. twenty carvanhas and no feebas, so before i make a fuss, i'll go try again.

Save Danny Phantom!

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kovva wrote:
You know what's funny...i didn't change the phrase in dewford town, but the feebas seem to have disappeared from the spot I found them earlier. maybe my luck is playing games. again. twenty carvanhas and no feebas, so before i make a fuss, i'll go try again.

I believe that the Dewford phrase will occasionally change by itself if you leave it alone for a while.

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]