Psypoke
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20916
Page 69 of 76

Author:  Zero Cool [ Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

hammythepig wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but no one else is saying anything...

Does Machamp's "No Guard" work in double battles?


Why wouldn't it? He can hit either opponent 100% of the time and both opponents can hit him 100% of the time.

Author:  hammythepig [ Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

I mean can your other pokemon get 100% accuracy too, is it it too good to be true?

Author:  Ace [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

hammythepig wrote:
I mean can your other pokemon get 100% accuracy too, is it it too good to be true?



It will only affect the Pokemon with No Guard and any Pokemon targeting it.

Author:  hammythepig [ Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

How do I spread Pokerus to the rest of my team?
Do I have to do battles, or just walk around?

Author:  Azure [ Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

You just walk around and after a bit Pokerus should spread to the rest of your team.

Author:  celtsnite [ Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

I'm trying to create a powerful Porygon-Z, but I already used my dubious disk (and the upgrade for porygon-2)... is there a way to get a second one? Or where would I go to trade for a second one?

Author:  Ace [ Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

celtsnite wrote:
I'm trying to create a powerful Porygon-Z, but I already used my dubious disk (and the upgrade for porygon-2)... is there a way to get a second one? Or where would I go to trade for a second one?



I'm pretty sure that there's only one in each game. If you want to trade for one, then go here: viewforum.php?f=36

Author:  dark_lava [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

How does the Swarm work in the grassy areas?

Author:  Ace [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

dark_lava wrote:
How does the Swarm work in the grassy areas?



Swarms allow you to catch Pokemon that don't normally appear in Sinnoh. Talk to Lucas/Dawn's sister in Sandgem Town and they'll tell you where the swarm is for that day if you have the National Dex. In a grassy area, there'll be a 40% (I think) chance of encountering the Pokemon.



However, if you were referring to the ability Swarm that Bug-types have, Swarm increases the rate of wild pokemon appearing if the lead Pokemon has the ability Swarm.

Author:  dark_lava [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

Ace wrote:
dark_lava wrote:
How does the Swarm work in the grassy areas?



Swarms allow you to catch Pokemon that don't normally appear in Sinnoh. Talk to Lucas/Dawn's sister in Sandgem Town and they'll tell you where the swarm is for that day if you have the National Dex. In a grassy area, there'll be a 40% (I think) chance of encountering the Pokemon.



However, if you were referring to the ability Swarm that Bug-types have, Swarm increases the rate of wild pokemon appearing if the lead Pokemon has the ability Swarm.


Ok thanks

Author:  hammythepig [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

If your {claydol} @Levitate skill swaps with a {piplup} @Torrent.
Then you retreat {claydol}, will it have Torrent or Levitate?

And if the {piplup} was yours aswell (ie double battle) and it changed, which ability would it have?

Author:  Ace [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

hammythepig wrote:
If your {claydol} @Levitate skill swaps with a {piplup} @Torrent.
Then you retreat {claydol}, will it have Torrent or Levitate?

And if the {piplup} was yours aswell (ie double battle) and it changed, which ability would it have?



I'm pretty sure that Claydol will have Levitate after it switches out and Piplup will have Levitate too if it didn't switch out.

Author:  hammythepig [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

So, does switching out pokemon loose the skill swap, and they get their old abilities back?

Author:  Ace [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

hammythepig wrote:
So, does switching out pokemon loose the skill swap, and they get their old abilities back?


Yes, switching out would make the Pokemon lose the skill swapped ability.

Author:  hammythepig [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

OK, thank you

Author:  dark_lava [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

I'm trying to get a Munchlax on Pearl, I looked on the psydex and it said Honey Tree-Group 3, what does that mean?

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

dark_lava wrote:
I'm trying to get a Munchlax on Pearl, I looked on the psydex and it said Honey Tree-Group 3, what does that mean?


If you need help identifying the Tree Groups, you can start here = http://www.psypokes.com/dp/capture.php

Afterwards, use "Google" or go to the "Victory Road" section of the forum as that is where guides are written for the games for things like this...

Author:  Ace [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

The Capture Guide states that the Munchlax tree is in Valley Windworks, but I'm pretty sure this information is incorrect. The Munchlax tree can be any three or four trees around the region, generated based on player information created at the start of the game. That is, Trainer ID and Secret ID. If you don't know your Secret ID, then you'll have to go by trial and error. Here's the exact information on Munchlax tree: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180 (just use ctrl+f and find munchlax)

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

Thank you, Ace for providing that info cause I would have never found it myself, appreciated...

Author:  Dangertrout [ Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

I'm trying t o collect ribbons from Julia in Sunnyshore. She gave me one yesterday, but today she's telling me to tell her another story tomorrow. I know messing around with your DS clock can mess up the daily events, but i haven't touched it. Can maxing the hours on a game screw up the daily events?

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

Dangertrout wrote:
I'm trying t o collect ribbons from Julia in Sunnyshore. She gave me one yesterday, but today she's telling me to tell her another story tomorrow. I know messing around with your DS clock can mess up the daily events, but i haven't touched it. Can maxing the hours on a game screw up the daily events?


What specific times yesterday did you obtain a ribbon from her & what specific time today did you try to obtain a ribbon from her?...

I don't know if maxing out the time actually even affects the daily events...

Author:  Dangertrout [ Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

yesterday around 5pm then this morning around 10am. i thought the reset would have been at midnight last night.
edit - ok, its officially over 24 hours, she still hates me :(

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

Dangertrout wrote:
yesterday around 5pm then this morning around 10am. i thought the reset would have been at midnight last night.


It is supposed to be but anywho, did you try again yet?...

Author:  Dangertrout [ Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

heh, edited as you posted. yeah, i guess she's just broken. i guess i'll try doing the time reset on my DS and see if that fixes it. if not, well I can always finish plat or pearl and get to her. or track down the day of the week siblings on my HG. she was just so much more accessible on my diamond... oh well

Author:  mwb123 [ Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]

i am currently training a male RALTS with pokerus and a macho brace im not sure if this is a good idea as far as pokerus i heard it was good but is that considerd cheating just wondering

Page 69 of 76 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/