It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yog wrote:
@ GofD I used a Gengar with Destiny Bond for his Milotic.

My question: is the DP cloning glitch (in the GTS) only accesible by AR or can it be done cheat-free?

Cheat free as far as I know.
There quite a few Pokemon that can deal with Palmer (he's kind of easy, but maybe that's just me).

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have been to the resort area and have the villa. Now I am back at the fight area. Is the game ended now?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ The Hobbit The game of Pokemon can never be over unless you have all Pokemon (cheat free) and have every trainer star on your card. Anything else I'm missing?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Yog wrote:
@ The Hobbit The game of Pokemon can never be over unless you have all Pokemon (cheat free) and have every trainer star on your card. Anything else I'm missing?

That &...

Completed the Battle Frontier(Platinum) getting all Silver & Gold Prints for all 5 sections, got all the items that aren't related to Pokemon Events & lastly...Maxed out the game clock as in the overall time you put into your file at 999:99 Hours, is anything still not covered here?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

And is Sinnoh the only region where I can go? I thought there were other regions too. How do I get there?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ the hobbit-> Yes sinnoh is the only region you can vist in DPP. Gamefreak has yet to make a game that covers all regions, but the chances of them doing that is close to nil.

Update-> I REALLY dont like palmer. Plus have you ever noticed how all low accuracy moves of the opponet hits 99% of the time when yours only hit 10% of the time ( stupid kingler with gullotine....)

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They will likely never create an all-region game because that would be too much data in one little device to be cost effective, and it would destroy the value of the previous games.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
@ the hobbit-> Yes sinnoh is the only region you can vist in DPP. Gamefreak has yet to make a game that covers all regions, but the chances of them doing that is close to nil.

Update-> I REALLY dont like palmer. Plus have you ever noticed how all low accuracy moves of the opponet hits 99% of the time when yours only hit 10% of the time ( stupid kingler with gullotine....)

I have noticed this many times. It's always what ends battle tower streaks.
For example, Rhydon Set 4 is something like 'Rhydon (Quick Claw), Megahorn, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Horn Drill' (check the Psypoke Battle Tower Pokemon listing, that set was just from memory).

Some of my streaks have ended like this:
'Rhydon's Quick Claw activated!
Rhydon used Horn Drill!
Latias fainted.
Go Registeel!
Rhydon's Quick Claw activated!
Rhydon used Horn Drill!
Registeel fainted.
Go Garchomp!
Rhydon's Quick Claw activated!
Rhydon used Horn Drill!
Garchomp fainted.'

There's nothing you can do when the Battle Tower decides to kick you out.

And this happened in my 100th battle for one of my streaks (it wasn't a loss because my opponent was a Flareon locked into Bite lol)

'Flareon used Bite
It's a critical hit
Registeel used Curse
Flareon used Bite
It's a critical hit
Registeel's substitute faded
Registeel used Cuse
Flareon used Bite
Registeel flinched!
Flareon used Bite
Registeel flinched
Flareon used Bite
Registeel flinched
Flareon used Bite
Registeel flinched
Flareon used Bite
Registeel used Substitute' (and proceeded to Curse and Amnesia again. Also, that wasn't exaggerating. It's recorded on my Vs. Recorder. 2 straight critical hits followed by four straight flinches. Not only that, the Flareon was paralyzed and not once during those turns was it unable to move).

About the Guillotine Kingler, that is Kingler 4 (i think). I've faced it before, but thankfully the first two Guillotines missed (was enough time to Trick and Thunder Wave it and stall out the Guillotines using Substitute). Was your opponent a PI? You've got to watch out for those guys, they are specialized around One-hit KO moves =\

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok, only sinnoh. But how do I have to get all the leage badges then?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Hobbit wrote:
Ok, only sinnoh. But how do I have to get all the leage badges then?

The League Badges are at Oreburgh, Eterna, Veilstone, Pastoria, Hearthome, Canalave, Snowpoint and Sunyshore.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

And where do I have to look? Are those badges in the gyms?

I'm not afraid to chase my dreams.

Go Fairtade!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You have to beat the gym leader of each city to obtain the badge.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

is wifi available for ds emulators?? i realy need it for some rare Pokemon.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The gym leaders won't battle with me.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Did you already beat them? To check go into the menu and select your name. Then tap the bottom screen (the badge case). If there are all 8 badges in there you have all the badges of the sinnoh league and are ready to take on the elite 4.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have the 8 gym badges and i have beaten the elete four already. I also have been to whole battlezone Island. I just don't now what to do now. An as the same way as you described, I saw that you can obtain 8 League bagdes, but I don't now how to get them.

Go Fairtade!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Now im confused. The 8 gym badges ARE the 8 league badges. OR are you trying to get the prints from the battle fronteir? IF so you have to win 20 battles at teh respective facility (its more for the battle hall, check the walkthrough for better info). After a 20 win streak is established you'll be challenged by the frontier brain of that facility. If you beat them you get a print. Your able to challenge the brains again, after you establish a 48 win streak, the 49th battel will be the frontieri brain, again. Does that help?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I begin to understand.
So if if I go to the menu and select my name and i go to the next page, then is what I see:

League Badges:

Then there are 8 symbols. And i can get those symbols or prints by clearing the battle hall 20 times?

I have done that, but i can't fight a battle brain. Where do I have to find him?

Go Fairtade!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No, your still a little confused.....

The league badges are obtained by beating the 8 gym leaders in their respective cities. There are 8 badges to be won

The battle fronteir brains "prints" are veiwed in the Vs.recorder(Not to be confused with the VS. seeker). The Vs. recorder is located in the key items pocket of your bag. The prints are under the fronteier record tab, and are shown on the top screen (once youve sleceted frontier record tab).

As for the battle HALL, it takes a few mare battle to battle the fronteir brain then in other facilites.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Hobbit wrote:
I begin to understand.
So if if I go to the menu and select my name and i go to the next page, then is what I see:

League Badges:

Then there are 8 symbols. And i can get those symbols or prints by clearing the battle hall 20 times?

I have done that, but i can't fight a battle brain. Where do I have to find him?

... What are you talking about?

There are eight league badges. If you have beaten the Elite Four already, then you already have the eight league badges. To view the eight league badges, open up your Trainer card and use the touch screen.

There are 5 'symbols'. These are the Frontier Prints. You earn the prints by battling a Frontier Brain. Also, you can only get the Battle Hall prints by winning 50 battles (Silver print) and 170 battles (Gold print). As for all the other Battle Frontier facilities (Tower, Factory, Arcade, Castle), you must complete 21 battles (Silver) and 49 battles (Gold).

You earn the print after you battle the brain and win. They are found in their respective frontier facility. You view the prints you have earned in the Vs. Recorder.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sorry that I'm so confusing, but now i've beat the battle hall 30 times and i don't see any brain.

Go Fairtade!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You'll meet the brain at the battle hall on your 50th battle.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok, thanks.

Another queqtion: how to get into pal park?

Go Fairtade!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ The Hobbit You need to get the National Dex, then it becomes an option to migrate Pokemon into the Pal Park.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

And how do I have to migrate pokemon? and wich pokemon?

Go Fairtade!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next