It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 What's your Prized Pokemon? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

so in Diamond when I first started EV training (and IV breeding and blablabla), I used the 6 magikarp trainer for speed EV on my various pokies. I got angry after I got the "the trainers don't appear to be. . . lets wait till later AGAIN !@$#" message like 4 times in a row, and in an act of defiance went fishing with my old rod instead. Low and behold, shiny magikarp Naive style with o.k. IVs, and used it as an excuse to raise a DDing shiny Gyara. Every time I send him out I smirk and think to myself "hahaha, red gyarados. If I was the other guy I'd probably think this was hacked. It's not.". Maybe I'm a jerk, but the red gyarados is just really stylish, especially when it doesn't suck hard enough to not be useable.

That and the Darkrai I picked up.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Just like my name says. My typhlosion. His name is fire-flame.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mine would definitely be my lvl 81 empoleon which i named Peppy.His best attack is surf :D

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Probably my Modest decent IV:d Palkia. 31 IV:s on Spd and SpAtt. Decent on others. I haven't ofcourse started battling with it, I start it after E4.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:13 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ehe, my crobat and my gengar.zubat and evolutions are my favorite pokemon with gengar and i have given them te ribbon society ribbons( they cost so much money)and give them all the berries that make them friendly(kelpsy for gengar, hondew for crobat) {crobat} {gengar}

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Dialga- It was my first level 100 pokemon and has decent IVs.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I love my Kyogre. I didn't know about EV's but I think I've maxed it's HP and Sp Atk due to the interviewers in Hoenn.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I now have a few more as it's been quite a while since my last post here, and a lot has changed.

Granted, I still love my Dragonite/Lopunny/Salamence/Graveler/Kyogre, but I have a few more still.

First off, there's my Metagross, Hyper Bullet (probably I based it off Bullet Punch or something relating to Beldum's appearance). It was always a Pokemon I loved using in the Battle Frontier in Emerald with a Earthquake/Psychic/Iron Defense/Meteor Mash moveset, but in Diamond I got the chance to make it purely physical, retaining EQ and MM and adding Zen Headbutt and Aerial Ace. It was Adamant and I EV trained it with a lot of enthusiasm. Yet my biggest surprise was yet to come - after raising it to level 100, I noticed its Attack stat was higher than my Dragonite's 400 - his was 405. I knew my Dragonite had an Attack IV of 28 (yes, the Dragonite from before had IVs that were 25/28/25/25/28/8) so I looked up the highest possible number for a Metagross's Attack. And sure enough it was 405. A maxed out Attack, EV trained Metagross, and I didn't even think twice about it at first.

Next up to the plate comes my Bronzong, the Bell of Pain (because he's a bell, and causes a lot of pain). Although he is not EV trained at all, he has saved me on numerous occasions. Not only is he Relaxed, the Bronzong's ideal nature, but he has a good Attack IV as well (since he isn't EV trained I have no idea what it is, but it is decent), allowing me to use Payback for maximum effectiveness. And if that isn't enough, I just use Hypnosis+Confuse Ray a lot to annoy my opponent to pieces.

Lastly, for now anyway, there is my Blissey, named Jenna (not named after anyone I know, but after the character Jenna from the Golden Sun series). Having decided to train myself a Blissey with Seismic Toss/Counter/Softboiled/Toxic (I may swap Toxic for Aromatherapy), I decided to take on the DP Battle Tower with her, my Alakazam (named Ice Cream Man due to spoons), and the aforementioned Hyper Bullet. It went stupendously well up until match 57 when I kept switching out of Medicham and then Breloom, eventually losing. But up until then Blissey was completely unstoppable. NOTHING could kill her. Except against Palmer's team of legends, but she was weakened severely by Regigigas beforehand. Back to my point - using merely Seismic Toss or Counter, along with Softboiled in case she got too wounded, she had been known to sweep entire teams once Metagross went down. (I didn't do it often, but the potential was always there.) She had outwalled 2 Forretress (who had Spikes, Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock, so needless to say I never swapped out due to my lack of a Spinner on my BT team), and 2 Bronzong (I had to make them waste all their PP). (And the Forretress and Bronzong were duplicates; they had the same movesets and everything.) Because of what she was able to do, my hatred of Blissey completely evaporated.

On the subject of BT, I had never once fought any uber-powerful walls such as Wobby or Dusknoir, and all the Porygon-Z that got thrown at me all had Download and Conversion2 (which was pretty sad), and on fight #53 or so, the opponent's team was Heatran, Regigigas, and...Moltres. With the help of Blissey they were dispatched with little difficulty.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:02 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{dragonite} - Purity, My first 100, tough, Nice EVs imo, timid but spread decently so its attack is still pumping over 380 with a speed over 210. idk why its name is purity i've had it since fire red came out. The original purity was stolen from me(it was a Salamence) when my ruby got swiped...or was is sapphire idk... i had aflippin' zangoose though T_T i miss zangoose...

{vaporeon} - Cuddles, My 2nd 100, terrible EVs, serious nature but its attack is almost higher than its sp.attack so :(

{lucario} - Jaxis, C'mon hes a hes a ninja dog with spiky hands... decent SP attack. and again...ninja dog..

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Magnemite ^^

LVl100 and Refuse to let it evolve one bit.

Calm Nature with that item that stops from evolving.

Edit:Did i mention it was shiney?

Last edited by Helic on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My female {luxray} at Lv 77. Met it at Lv 4 Shinx on May 14th, just got it to level 77 this morning. I <3 it so much. It NEVER leaves my party.

EDIT: Also my level 36 {floatzel} They're such and unlikely combo in a double battle.

Level 3 Bidoof killed my level 78 Luxray and level 100 Dialga... Used a Master Ball on that b14tch.

me = Sh!t.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my lv 95 mewtwo its is doclie :( but stil has a sp attack of about 380

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Deoxys I got yesterday at the event. Its got great attack and a decent nature, but it had NO defenses whatsoever. Its almost ridiculous how easy it is to KO.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yay, {xatu} {xatu} {xatu} ! Eveyone loves {xatu} , right? Well he fails at battling and hes gonna keep on doing that until I get arount to buying that choice scarf...but I love him anyways lol!

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Definitely has to be my level 100 Linoone named Jaze (of course), my level 100 Zangoose named Kit, and my level 50-something Banette named Jazaro, which I need to get around to training. If I ever lost any of them... ohh boy. >__>;;

Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:00 pm
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

My most prized pokemon is easily my Weavile, named Dusk.

I've had him since emerald, as a sneasel, and as everyone knows, sneasel was TERRIBLE before D/P. Even then though, I loved him. I never really used him after 99, so that I could make him a weavile as soon as I got D/P. I use him for EVERYTHING now, including EV training other pokes, contest, ribbons, etc.

After that, it'd have to be a tie between both my Salamence named Zephyr and my Suicune named Tsunami.

Suicune has always been one of my favorite pokemon, and I spent countless hours trying to catch one with the right nature (+def, -atk). I didn't know his stats were set when you fixed that machine thing on one island, so I kept restarting my leaf green from scratch to get him. After the 10th or 11th try, I finally caught my Tsunami, and he's been a part of my team since

As for Zephyr, he was the first pokemon I EV trained after my first emerald game got erased. I have trained about 40 or so pokemon, but he has alaways been on my team.

To say these are the only pokemon I prize would be a lie. I feel quite sentimental about all the pokemon I've trained to a certain extent, be it EV trained or just the one I used to get through the story mode. I know some people say they're just part of a game, but it makes no difference to me, I still get attached xD.

~ Face

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

a snorlax named gluttony. i got him as a level one munchlax and now he's level 63 and an indespinsable part of my team.

i also love my crobat and my gardevoir, which i've had since the beggining of emerald (fourth pokemon caught)

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My lv.86 {tyranitar} !!!!

Moves:
Rock slide
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Crunch

He takes the elite's out like yesterdays trash.

Name: Jon
Friend Code: 4167 6012 5676

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Most prized? probably has to be my lvl 72 infernape named Loki
and my lvl 68 roserade named Zorro

Both are currently helping me ev train what will be a new team :D

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Alamos Darkrai... :D I have a ton of others, but this one has something special about it, I just cannot figure it out.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My lugia from Pokemon XD. It has a calm nature with the following IV's
HP-31
Attack-13
Defense-31
Special Attack-31
Special Defense-31
Speed-18

I didn't believe it when I caught it. I always carry it with me and I've had it with me for 3 games now. He pwns big time.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

mine is my lvl100 garchomp, he beat the elite 4 and the champion without revives or switching out. i'm dead serious, if my friend had P or D with his strongest pokemon i'd still beat him

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
drakonezduskmoon wrote:
mine is my lvl100 garchomp, he beat the elite 4 and the champion without revives or switching out.

I did the same thing with my Weavile!! If only I had Wi-Fi, then we could make 'em battle and see who wins!!

8 D

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My prized pokemon on Diamond is my {regice}.
He's a tank @ level 50. Here's rounded stats;
Hp 180
Att 50
Def 155
S.A 110
S.D 215
Speed 55

Bolt-Beam
Curse
Amnesia

Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mudget wrote:
drakonezduskmoon wrote:
mine is my lvl100 garchomp, he beat the elite 4 and the champion without revives or switching out.

I did the same thing with my Weavile!! If only I had Wi-Fi, then we could make 'em battle and see who wins!!

that's ok. i don't have wi-fi either

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next