It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 "Me first" move. 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

NarutoFreak wrote:
Me first doesnt work that way. It only works on offensive moves, as it says it attacks with 1.5x original power of the move.

When I want to see how a move works I go to double battle and use it on my own pokemon, how come me first doesn't let me use it on my own pokemon, I tried using different ones with different speeds
Not all attacks can do that in double battles. Seems kinda arbitrary.

But again I'm only telling what I heard and it seems entirely plausible. Two people should test it.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I believe that it uses any move, but if it is an attack, it boosts it. [if you boost a0 atk power by a percent, it's still 0] My FC is on my card, if anyone wants to tesy it let me know.

If you don't have Me first, give me time to teach it to my new mewtwo...

Last edited by Grey on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:01 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Why don't just using an attack that is weak or useless against yourself? You know, like Earthquake if you are Rayquaza or Stone edge if you are Groudon.

Dont even bother to overun Mewtwo unless you are using Ninjask or Deoxys, he is just too fast. If you really want to kill it by overuning him just put a scarf on something.

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Why don't just using an attack that is weak or useless against yourself? You know, like Earthquake if you are Rayquaza or Stone edge if you are Groudon.

Dont even bother to overun Mewtwo unless you are using Ninjask or Deoxys, he is just too fast. If you really want to kill it by overuning him just put a scarf on something.
If memory serves me right, mewtwo has base 130 speed, very high. Especially on a timid one with perfect ivs, which judging by the low special attack this guy listed for the mewtwo, this one does not have.

A non speed nature mewtwo will have trouble keeping up with a proper jolly weavile, or a timid gengar. I Think Starmie's faster than that too with a speed nature.

So it's totally possible. Really the wayy to defeat me first are so varied one should be able to handle it on a case by case basis with a relatively diverse team.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:27 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[quote="FaceLess] If memory serves me right, mewtwo has base 130 speed, very high. Especially on a timid one with perfect ivs, which judging by the low special attack this guy listed for the mewtwo, this one does not have.

A non speed nature mewtwo will have trouble keeping up with a proper jolly weavile, or a timid gengar. I Think Starmie's faster than that too with a speed nature.

So it's totally possible. Really the wayy to defeat me first are so varied one should be able to handle it on a case by case basis with a relatively diverse team.[/quote]

This is good and all, cept he's stated that he didn't want to use a non-uber for this problem, meaning a non-defense deoxys would be about his only shot of out-speeding him. I recieved a hacked shiny off of GTS if you want it... stats are good, and deoxys is really quick.

If your confident that you can kill his mewtwo in one hit, you could also use a focus sash... he goes first, bringing you down to 1 hp, then you kill him.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:22 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have a 450 spa deoxys but it doesn't kill him with a shadowball

Whats the item that raises spa moves (choice band opposite)

Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yas thats the one, where can I get it?

Choice Specs can be obtained from the house in Celestic Town that acts as the PokéMart. A man gives it to you. Available between the times of 4:00 am and 9:59 am.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2