It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Action Replay Grievances.... 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah So I used Action Replay Max (not duo) to get all TM's. Of course I was overjoyed when I got them then I noticed that my trainer card got all screwed up. Saying that I won battles 999999 times.... The same goes with the Elite Four, it says I beat them at 99:999:99 or something.. Is there a way I could fix this? Also it made my berry powder ??356... Does anyone know how I could fix that so I can carry berries again?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also is it possible to still be able to get the Mystic Ticket and the other one so I could get Deoxys and all of them? Even though I used the Action Replay? IF you're wondering how I can get it, it's through Ebay... A

Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't have an AR, but the answer is no, probably not, although starting a new game might work. Cheating devices sometimes mess up games, sometimes permanently.
Legit Mystic Ticket, as in from a Nintendo Event? No, probably not; Nintendo has stuff to check if you've hacked your game. But, if you've got an AR, you can just hack to get the tickets, if you want to risk messing up your game more.
And don't trust ANYTHING Pokemon (game) related on EBay. 99% chance it's fake/hacked out of it's mind.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Huh, oh well then. But there's nothing I can do about the Berry Pouch? Dang, oh well. And about the Ebay thing, he says that he puts the tickets into the game via a method he hasn't told me but it seems that hundreds of people have done it and are satisfied.

It also says this :"All the Pokemon either traded into your game or caught on the Islands are legit and tournament legal"

Here's the link :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Gameboy-Lea ... dZViewItem

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]