It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Best Training 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

were is the best place for training right befor the E4 because all mypokemon are either lv 40-50 please i need all the support

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Use the Tri-Pass to travel to the Islands and train your Pokemon there. Mt. Ember and Berry Forest are home to Pokemon of up to level 40.

If that takes a long time, remember that your EXP points are higher when you're fighting Trainers. Choose a spot with lots of Trainers (like the six Bikers at the top of Cycling Road) or very strong Trainers (like the Black Belts on Kindle Road, One Island) and use the VS Seeker. (I train against the Black Belts, because they're right next to the Ember Spa which can heal your Pokemon any time they get weary.)

If your Pokemon has a tough growth curve (i.e. it takes ages to gain levels, like {dragonite}), bring along a {meowth} while you train, for its Pick-up ability which occasionally finds vitamins and Rare Candies.

I recommend bringing your team to at least level 50 before taking on the Elite Four.

Good luck!!

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

this may be a boring and obvious way, but if you possess two gameboys and two of the FR/LG games you can always train like that, it gives more exp( i think it does, i have a feeling it doesnt though ) and is always easy.
If you dont then the vs seeker is crucial. The best spots for vs seeker are -
The top of cycling road,
the hundreds of B-catchers between Fuchsia lavender
Victory road
Sevii islands

you can always catch a few legendaries, that makes it easier - i was using a lvl 50 zapdos once in the E4 and i was suprised at the phenomenal damage made by drill peck

CaN YoU SeE ThE SecreT MessagE
~~~Flaming Aura Unknown~~~
Thanks !www.pokecharms.com!
http://www.myspace.com/ade_ade_ade_ade

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think the best place is 7 isle and using the verses seeker. That's how I leveled mine up anyway.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think the best place is 7 isle and using the verses seeker. That's how I leveled mine up anyway.

If you'd read the topic, you'd know that he can't get there. He's looking for places to train before fighting the elite four, for the first time.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Before the elite four, i'd definatly say island one near ember spa.

you can battle, when hurt run in and train, if you also have the vs seeker, running in the ember spa and healing is just the right amount of steps to charge it.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]