It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 What was the first shiny u found? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It seems I never posted here...
So... my first encounter was a shiny {rattata} in Route 1, in my sister's LeafGreen; no pokeballs.
Then, I met a nice shiny {zubat} in Mt.Moon, FireRed; He resisted to 7 pokeballs, couldn't capture.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:06 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

lucky, i have never encountered any of my own apart from the red garydos (can't spell it) :(

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The first and only shiny I have ever found was a shiny Ralts! It was even a girl, (BONUS!) which I have turned into lvl 69 Gardevoir! She is my favorite pokemon, minus her brothers. {Really, I must be somewhat insane. I name all my pokes, and my faves are all a part of this big pokemon family... different species aside of course. EDIT: Ignore this, I was reeeaaaly bored and nervous, because I was new to posting/blogging/whatnot.}

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The first one I ever found was a shiny fearow on Two Island on my friend's Fire Red game.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

alkranite wrote:
lucky, i have never encountered any of my own apart from the red garydos (can't spell it) :(

Actually, that's kinda funny. Garydos. Gary-dos. You know, Gary Oak? Sorry, just thought that was ironic.
Don't worry about misspelling, I do it all the time. I forget if it's Gardevoir or Gardivoir or Gaurdevoir... You get the point.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My first shiny (and my only one) was a Lv. 6 {psyduck} That I encountered at the Oreburgh Gate. The little guy took out many leaders easily and even took out Cynthia's Garchomp. It is now a Lv. 91 {golduck} . He is my strongest Pokemon by far. The only problem is that the poor thing is an HM slave, knowing Surf, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, and Waterfall. Before I restart my Platinum, I want to trade it so it stays existent forever. Go ahead, say that its a stupid thing to say... :roll:

Edit: My very first shiny is now my first lv. 100 Pokemon. And he now knows Rock Climb, Surf, Hydro Pump, and Psychic (Move Deleter).

XD Yup...

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My first shiny was in firered. I was grinding my charmeleon in viridian forest for the agony that was Brock, when i came upon a peculiar caterpie. It was golden yellow and a trail of sparkles marked its approach. Unfortunately for me, I hadn't had the foresight to catch any other pokemon at that point(Gimme a break, I was 10), and my charmeleon was too superbuff for it. To this day, i think about what could have been...

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16