It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Conventions that should be changed for flavor reasons 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1. Kangashkan needs to be born not w/ child in her pouch! The child can be a "preevolution", but should come out w/o the need of any stupid incense or gimmicks. Kangashkan evolves from the preevolution by having an egg hatch while in your party. The sprite only has a baby when you have the pre-evolution in your party.
2. Magneton should be created by fuzing 3 magnemites. Same with Dugtrio. Metagross/etc.... not so much. "Fusion device" can combine them together. [Note: In all cases where pokemon merge to evolve, their IVs should be added together until they total 31 in that stat.
3. Slowpoke + Shelder in a double battle should evolve into Slowbro (with the possibility of canceling it). Possibility: If a Slowbro is KOed and you have an empty slot, they seperate/de-evolve?
4. All legenaries should have a gender (save things like Deoxys). They might not be able to breed (yet), but it makes it easier to search on the GTS/etc.
5. Leafstone should evolve Eevee? Ice stone should be introduced? Alternative: Leafstone turns out to be a fossilized tree, which you can get revived and produces something cool.
6. Berry plants don't go away when you pick the berries. But you can cut them down.
6a. All cuttable bushes are replaced by cuttable berry plants (and yes, you can walk on the dirt if there's no plant on it).

Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

dude, I highly doubt they are gonna change all that stuff now in Gen 5.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Interesting idea but i am bamboozled by trying to figure out what your title means...

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

KingErick wrote:
Interesting idea but i am bamboozled by trying to figure out what your title means...

Same here, but teh ideas are quite good. Especially this one:
labarith wrote:
3. Slowpoke + Shelder in a double battle should evolve into Slowbro (with the possibility of canceling it). Possibility: If a Slowbro is KOed and you have an empty slot, they seperate/de-evolve?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]