It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 HELP!!!! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I need help!!From any one! :!: HOW DO YOU GET CELEBI,LUGIA.HO-OH.MEW,DEOXYS,AND JIRACHI WITHOUT GONG TO A EVENT,OR USINNG A GAME SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :?

TALK TO ME NOW IF YOU GOT A CHANCE!!!(go to memberlist then scroll down till you see page number 72 click on it.then click on me pokemon girl,then click on aim.talk to me and help!!!)

Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:22 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Excessive punctuation, excessive capital letters, and posting in the wrong section (this should go into Hoenn Generation Discussion, or perhaps Kanto Generation Revisited). Please go view the Forum Rules: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/rules.php =)

Now regarding your question, there's no way you can get those Pokemon without going to Nintendo Events or using cheats. Period. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is =/

Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ok, unless you mean in pokemon RSE then, you must be nuts, only 4 of those you can get in RBY, MewTwo, he's in the basement of the unknown dongeon after you beat the elit four(it's the cave in curelean city)and about the others, zapdos moltres and articuno are in power plant(zapdos), somwhere in victory road(moltres), and somewhere in seafoam islands(articuno), but with mew you can only get her using nintendo event, celebi, lugia, ho-oh, raikou, entei, and suicune are only avalaible in GSC, and Deoxys and jirachi are only in RSE, sorry to be a lil rude, but are you perhapes new to pokemon?

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:44 pm
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

Before I forget, you can catch Mew in RBY. Look here for more information: http://www.psypokes.com/rby/mew.php

Since your question has been answered, this will be locked. If you find that your question has not been answered adequately, or if anyone wishes to point out incorrect information, please approach a moderator to reopen this topic.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]