It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Pokemon Games Revealed 

What annoys you most about the Pokemon Games?
Only one save file. 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Can only carry 6 Pokemon. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Every game except G/S/C only had one region. 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
You can't change what you're character looks like. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The graphics. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The tinny music that loops over and over. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Your Pokemon can only have 4 moves. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Pokemon Games Revealed 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This thread is to post your opinions about what made each Pokemon Game great, horrible, or, *gasp*, boring. You can discuss all of the Pokemon Games, not just the RPG's, and no flaming or spamming! If you have an opinion about the games, state it in a thoughtful way, not in a way that makes someone wish they could reach through their computer screen and choke you because you insulted, flamed, etc... their favorite game. Oh, and just so that everyone doesn't just say horrible things, when you post, try to post something good, something bad, and something boring, just to even things out. It's not a rule, because some pokemon games seem either perfect, or complete garbage, but still just try to include both positive and negative feedback.

Last edited by Ryder on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wish there was more than 1 save file. I wish i had a dollar for everytime I heard from my friends "My little [sibling] erased my file!" But other than that, It really would be nice to have at least 2. Of course there are other things, obviously, like having more than 4 attacks, and holding more than 1 item. That might cause total madness online though.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, I know what you mean. My little brothers erased my save files so much that I always lock my room now so they can't get in. And I didn't think of that, having only four moves is pretty restricting.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wish there was an ability to tell the day care what moves you want at the end of it's leveling in there, so they would stop erasing my precious egg moves when breeding. It's such a pain to go from 1 to 60 just to make sure your parent is still useful for future breeding.
And I wish they'd improve the GTS so you could A) search for shinies and B) search for pokemon you HAVEN'T seen.

But <3 the Masuda method for giving me 2 shiny eevees in one batch. ^_^

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, all that would be cool, but might take away some of the fun (and repetetiveness) of breeding. I wish that they would calll you on your pokenav/pokegear/special app on your poketch to tell you when they find an egg, and that even if the egg isn't with you, if its stil at the daycare, it still hatches after so many steps, just like how your pokemon get 1 exp. for every step you take.

EDIT: hmm. this thread seems to be becoming a fail. perhaps not an EPIC fail, but still a fail. :( oh well. i tried. It was my first thread.

EDIT.....AGAIN: yeah. this thread is pretty much dead. it can be locked if a mod or admin wants.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]