It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Japanese version of the delta species story? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, this is somewhat related to the TCG so I guess this is the best place to ask. Anyway, I was reading up on the different sets of Pokemon cards when I saw a site (it's not Ser ebii or bulbapedia. I can't remember which site it was but if I am not mistaken, it is a site which sells Pokemon cards. It's just a hunch though. I couldn't find it in my history folder either) which mentioned that the events/ story behind the delta species / Holon Pokemon was different in the Japanese version. and the reason being something along the lines of the different release date in the US. For example, Japan released set A before set B but the US released set B first. So I was wondering if anyone knows of this as well. It would be nice if you could send me the link for reference (through PM if posting links is not allowed)

Yes I have tried Google (and Yahoo and Bing for that matter) and searched just about every possible 'search keyword' that i had used but i haven't found that particular site or any other site with the same info which i thought was funny. Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: Oh come on. Why can't i type Sere bii in one word without it turning into serebii? Tsk tsk tsk

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]