I think the older Psypokians can help me with this.
A long, long time ago, back in 1994 or 1995 (I can't quite precise), I went to a friend's house and we played an awesome PC game, but I just can't remember its name.
My memory isn't so good, so I'll say what I remember.
- It's a children's computer game
, very old, possibly dating 1993 or 1994
- It's one of these games you interact with the characters and the scenery, a lot like The Ultimate Haunted House
- I remember going through many different settings, but I can't remember your main goal
- Either you, as the player, are a young boy, or this young boy is constantly with you, I can't tell
- Three of the main characters who are also with you are three books
, each one of them belongs to a genre; if memory doesn't fail me, the green one was horror
, the pink one was romance
(or fairy tales) and there was a blue/red/orange one (I can't remember) which I THINK was adventure
- I think to get into each level you have to open one of the three books and jump into them or something
- The three books also have faces and can talk
Please help if you can