It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Action Replay? 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Posts: 2
Location: United States
I just got an Action Replay and I don't really know how to use it.

Can someone briefly explain how to use it please?

_________________
<a><img src="http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p235/Naruto_Wannabe/untitled.png" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>


Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 pm
Profile
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:07 am
Posts: 16
Location: italy
Post 
for what system?


Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm
Posts: 26
Location: Tokyo
Post 
{infernape} {infernape} {infernape} {infernape} {infernape}
wat system?
GBA and DS are simple to explain
idk bout otha systems

if ur lookin for codes u cood search action replay on google
wrks 4 me

_________________
Image Image<img src="images/trainercards/naxidels_infernape.png">


Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 892
Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Post 
Naxidel's Infernape wrote:
{infernape} {infernape} {infernape} {infernape} {infernape}
wat system?
GBA and DS are simple to explain
idk bout otha systems

if ur lookin for codes u cood search action replay on google
wrks 4 me

For God's sake, google isn't the only search engine!
And, I'd avoid action replay. Although highly unlikely, Nintendo has 100% legal rights to sue you for using one, but it is unlikely that they would ever see your game.

_________________
ImageImageImage
Join DarkCosmos today! Trust me, it's worth it!


Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:46 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Treeckoluv wrote:
And, I'd avoid action replay. Although highly unlikely, Nintendo has 100% legal rights to sue you for using one, but it is unlikely that they would ever see your game.


Yes, Action Replay is obviously illegal, since they sell it at most retail stores.

Nintendo can't sue you for buying a product such as Action Replay. The only thing they can do is make your warranty void for using a non-licensed product.
----------------------
Roserade_FOP:
Well, there's a lot of things I can talk to you about how to set up your Action Replay, but it's lengthy. You can PM me if you like and I can continue to help you that way, OK? :)

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 892
Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Post 
Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Treeckoluv wrote:
And, I'd avoid action replay. Although highly unlikely, Nintendo has 100% legal rights to sue you for using one, but it is unlikely that they would ever see your game.


Yes, Action Replay is obviously illegal, since they sell it at most retail stores.

Nintendo can't sue you for buying a product such as Action Replay. The only thing they can do is make your warranty void for using a non-licensed product.
----------------------
Roserade_FOP:
Well, there's a lot of things I can talk to you about how to set up your Action Replay, but it's lengthy. You can PM me if you like and I can continue to help you that way, OK? :)

Oh yeah, It just ends the warrenty. I don't cheat. I don't really know much about it, but I think certain sites on the internet can help you.

_________________
ImageImageImage
Join DarkCosmos today! Trust me, it's worth it!


Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.