It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Vanishing Items 
Author Message
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 559
Location: Walking down the path of life. Perhaps we will meet again someday.
The characters in the show often receive items on their journey, but some of them tend to disappear. For example, Ash and Misty should each still have a Fast Ball, and Brock should still have a Heavy Ball, but they seem to have vanished into thin air. You would think that the show


Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:10 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:29 pm
Posts: 627
Location: ^ Turkey. :D ^
Post 
All it is are the Japenese-Anime making people being very lazy.
This happens on most other shows also.


LAZY!

_________________
omg turkey used lolbomb


Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:41 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:23 am
Posts: 296
Location: Saturn
Post 
That's a bit cheap. They should carry out what they started.

_________________
♥~Team Solar~♥

<img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Lintaro/swellowsolar.jpg">

Image





<img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/Shadow_Flygon/Signatures/SwellowLuvr2.gif">


Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:32 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:25 am
Posts: 531
Location: ¬_¬
Post 
Talking about vanishing items...the GS ball Ash left in the hands of Kurt in Johto,what happened to it?They are simply lazy...they could`ve used it as a plot item triggering an adventure with {celebi} in the anime...but noooooooooo,they had to make it mysteriously dissapear :roll:


Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:37 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:14 pm
Posts: 25
Location: New Zealand
Post 
YES!! thats exactly what I thought! The details! god would it kill them to add some fricken details! And the GS ball could have a really interesting storyline instead of the really boring lame repititive episodes in the Johto series.
They could make the programme a lot more interesting if they tried.

_________________
Shinra soldier right before getting owned by Cloud:

"Wait a minute... Why is a guy with a sword taking out so many guys
with machine guns?"


Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:40 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:54 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Mexico
Gardevoir wrote:
The characters in the show often receive items on their journey, but some of them tend to disappear. For example, Ash and Misty should each still have a Fast Ball, and Brock should still have a Heavy Ball, but they seem to have vanished into thin air. You would think that the show

_________________
<center>Image</center>


Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:37 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 559
Location: Walking down the path of life. Perhaps we will meet again someday.
Post 
Actually, it was Nurse Joy who gave the Professor the Heavy Ball. I remember the conversation was something like this:

Professor: It

_________________
<center>Image</center>


Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:09 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 9:49 pm
Posts: 180
Location: Forest of Tranquility
Post 
What annoys me is that everyone is trying to work out how to open the GS ball so as to study it. They go about using lasers, hacksaws and other ridiculous impliments, when the simplest way to open it would be to try and catch something with it. the morons.

I' don't recall ash and misty ever getting fast balls, I remember that from kurt, ash and misty both got aqua balls(or whatever they're called) and brock got a fast ball which he later used to catch a pineco.


Also , not only are there vanishing items, there are also 'spontaniously materializing out of thin air' items as in the case of the banned safari espisode where ash caught all his Tauros, where did he get 20 plus greatballs from?(i assume they're greatballs cos they're green not red)

and on a final humerous note, Brock's cooking impliments include a frying pan, a wok, something that apperas to be small cauldron, as well as plates knives and forks, and i distinctly remember an eggwhisk too.
How does he fit all this in his backpack plus ingredients, maps, water bottles a tent and a sleeping bag? some interdimensional portal located in his pack perhaps?


Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:22 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:23 pm
Posts: 255
Location: Seoul, Korea
Post 
Gardevoir wrote:
Actually, it was Nurse Joy who gave the Professor the Heavy Ball. I remember the conversation was something like this:

Professor: It

_________________
This signature is too big. Please refer to the signature rules


Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:00 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:37 pm
Posts: 1906
Location: Some fabulous place
Post 
Sefrin wrote:
What annoys me is that everyone is trying to work out how to open the GS ball so as to study it. They go about using lasers, hacksaws and other ridiculous impliments, when the simplest way to open it would be to try and catch something with it. the morons.

I' don't recall ash and misty ever getting fast balls, I remember that from kurt, ash and misty both got aqua balls(or whatever they're called) and brock got a fast ball which he later used to catch a pineco.


Also , not only are there vanishing items, there are also 'spontaniously materializing out of thin air' items as in the case of the banned safari espisode where ash caught all his Tauros, where did he get 20 plus greatballs from?(i assume they're greatballs cos they're green not red)

and on a final humerous note, Brock's cooking impliments include a frying pan, a wok, something that apperas to be small cauldron, as well as plates knives and forks, and i distinctly remember an eggwhisk too.
How does he fit all this in his backpack plus ingredients, maps, water bottles a tent and a sleeping bag? some interdimensional portal located in his pack perhaps?


There is a black hole of doom in his bag.

-Gardevoir~

_________________
GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS


Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:14 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:56 pm
Posts: 296
Location: Arising from my frozen state of death to curse you!
Post 
Gardevoir~ wrote:
Sefrin wrote:
What annoys me is that everyone is trying to work out how to open the GS ball so as to study it. They go about using lasers, hacksaws and other ridiculous impliments, when the simplest way to open it would be to try and catch something with it. the morons.

I' don't recall ash and misty ever getting fast balls, I remember that from kurt, ash and misty both got aqua balls(or whatever they're called) and brock got a fast ball which he later used to catch a pineco.


Also , not only are there vanishing items, there are also 'spontaniously materializing out of thin air' items as in the case of the banned safari espisode where ash caught all his Tauros, where did he get 20 plus greatballs from?(i assume they're greatballs cos they're green not red)

and on a final humerous note, Brock's cooking impliments include a frying pan, a wok, something that apperas to be small cauldron, as well as plates knives and forks, and i distinctly remember an eggwhisk too.
How does he fit all this in his backpack plus ingredients, maps, water bottles a tent and a sleeping bag? some interdimensional portal located in his pack perhaps?


There is a black hole of doom in his bag.

-Gardevoir~


If there is, how he got those things out?


Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:38 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:20 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Comparing Migranes with Psyduck ...*groan*
Post 
and on a final humerous note, Brock's cooking impliments include a frying pan, a wok, something that apperas to be small cauldron, as well as plates knives and forks, and i distinctly remember an eggwhisk too.
How does he fit all this in his backpack plus ingredients, maps, water bottles a tent and a sleeping bag? some interdimensional portal located in his pack perhaps?[/quote]

...i think that the kids packs are magical,like Link's hat in LOZ....where else can he stash all the junk he has to carry around.like all those masks,weapons,etc.? <G>

_________________
Pikachu Mom,
with Anja ,
my service dog

Image


Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
is very close to getting banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:13 pm
Posts: 2900
Location: Hiding under her bed.
Post 
Anyone here seen Mary Poppins? Or how about Doctor Who? Brock's bag is working with TARDIS Technology I tell you!

Remember Ash and Misty both tried to catch Totodile with their Fast Balls, and only one of them got it. The other one obviously did what Pokeballs in the games do, and vanished after failing.


Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:24 am
Posts: 213
Location: on top of the indigo plateu
Post ok
not on topic but good

all the times misty pulls brocks ear u expect it to fall off

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:31 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:20 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Comparing Migranes with Psyduck ...*groan*
Post 
....ok,if it takes special balls to catch Pokemon now,how in the heck did they manage all that time in Kanto? what is this that only a Heavy Ball can catch big creatures? what the heck is Snorlax,if not huge! i thought he was still just about as massive as they got....

....but back to asking about things that don't seem to be around anymore-why are all the berries underground now? why not the bushes in Gold and Silver? and why is it in LG that you are supposed to be able to go back to get more berries in the Berry Forest ,but there never seem to be any more,after you have picked up the first time through? also,why is it that even then,there are many spots where there are supposed to be a berry,but there never seems to be one....is it event related?

_________________
Pikachu Mom,
with Anja ,
my service dog

Image


Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
is very close to getting banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:13 pm
Posts: 2900
Location: Hiding under her bed.
Post 
In Kanto they hadn't thought of the fancy Balls, but they wanted to catch the big Pokemon for the 'Wow Factor', so they did.

I find that there are still berries in the forest you have to check a lot though, because apparently wild Pokemon get to them before you do sometimes.


Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.