It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Where can I purchase a legitimate box set of Season 1? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm having a hard time finding a legitimate box set. Was there one released by 4Kids or something?
I've looked at the first box set of the season on amazon.com and one of the people that had reviewed it said that it looked very bootlegged and that the quality was terrible.

I didn't like any of the anime except for the first season. I am very determined about this. >:D

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*searches* I assume you're talking about this and the last review at the bottom. Well, there were 2 other volumes of that, which apparenly the guy didn't know. So that says something about it...he was probably watching the stuff on an HDTV, and most people knows that DVD always looks like crap on an HDTV, maybe he didn't know. Also I have an actual VCR Tape of three of the episodes, and they don't have great quality, so you're just gonna have to cope with it.

oh, and on here, there's a section called "Frequently Bought Together" and all the sets are there. For all three, they price it at $90, which for me would be worth it, because honestly now the anime is crap, and the Manga looks like it's not doing any better.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Titan of Lightning wrote:
*searches* I assume you're talking about this and the last review at the bottom. Well, there were 2 other volumes of that, which apparenly the guy didn't know. So that says something about it...he was probably watching the stuff on an HDTV, and most people knows that DVD always looks like crap on an HDTV, maybe he didn't know. Also I have an actual VCR Tape of three of the episodes, and they don't have great quality, so you're just gonna have to cope with it.

oh, and on here, there's a section called "Frequently Bought Together" and all the sets are there. For all three, they price it at $90, which for me would be worth it, because honestly now the anime is crap, and the Manga looks like it's not doing any better.

Yo, dude. Thanks for the analysis. Honestly, I don't buy many dvds or watch that many movies. Most of the anime that I watch is pirated so I wouldn't have known that much about watching DVDs on HDTV.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

You could try Ebay...

Cheers, Spitfire

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]