It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Tell People Wat You Think Of Pokemon^^ 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i have been a fan of pokemon for a little while now my, very first pokemon game would probably of been pokemon yellow then after that silver then sapphire. i like sapphire alot mostly well i dunno its a good game with good pokemon i try to get all my pokemon to lvl 100 but i only have about 3 100's 1 is sableye {sableye} the other 2 would be Rayquaza {rayquaza} yes i have 2 of them i got the other 1 from a friend . he didn't lvl it i did he gave it to me because he was starting a new game on his ruby. i only have about 239 hours on my game i don't get much time to play it tho now a days which sucks and my dog also ate my SP so now i have to get a new one which sucks but owell just tell me plz and i know i went off topic :P but i think pokemon is a really awesome game and people can have all kinds of fun with it

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I first liked Pokémon for the anime, back when I was 7 or 8 years old. I remember watching every single episode of the Kanto episodes, most of them two or three times, and I'd totally freak out when a new episode would play. Eventually I stopped watching the anime, not because I didn't like it anymore but because I just couldn't get the show on any of the channels I had at the time. I continued to play with my friends in elementary school, role playing or playing on my GameBoy (I discovered the games at 11).

Today I am older, and I still happen to take out my games and play a bit, or draw some fanart.

The thing I have always loved about Pokémon, ever since the anime days, is the world of possibilities. It is pretty simple to slip yourself into that world: create your own trainer, choose your Pokémon, their attacks, their abilities, invent a story with them. That's what I often used to do with my friends, we'd invent ourselves characters in the Pokémon world and create a story, sometimes even write down our own fanfiction. You can dream in Pokémon. It's a place you can easily slip into.

And for the games, sure there is a storyline (beat the gym leaders, beat the Elite 4 then beat your rival) but there's a lot more you can do. You can train your Pokemon to high levels, breed them, trade them, try to fill your Pokedex and even take on some new and different challenges (beat the game with only one team of 6 Pokémon, for instance).

It's really the possibilitiesin Pokemon that have kept me hooked after so many years.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]