It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Curses, I missed this mornings movie. 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Can someone give me a brief summary? I can't really go to the movies and see it, I'm already 13 and to 'cool' for that. I want to know wether it's worth wasting money on.

Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You mean the one on Kid's WB today?

Brief Summary: Meteor crashes onto earth. Out comes Deoxys from the meteor looking for his "friend" (green crystal/egg). Rayquaza interferes and battles. Rayquaza blasts Deoxys into bits. 4 Years Later: Ash, May, Max, and Brock go to the Battle Tower in some high-tech city (forgot the name). All goes fine until Deoxys comes looking for his friend. The city's electronics and security systems go haywire. Rayquaza comes again and battles Deoxys. The crystal/egg, or friend, awakens and becomes another Deoxys (yes, there are two in the movie). Both Deoxys attack Rayquaza. They make up and all live happily ever after.

I think thats all the major parts...

Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow. I soooooo wanted to see that. Is munchlax in it? And are the two deoxys the offensive type and the defensive type? Or are they both the same?

Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow. I soooooo wanted to see that. Is munchlax in it? And are the two deoxys the offensive type and the defensive type? Or are they both the same?

Munchlax was in it, but no there was only one form of {dexoy} (I think it might be attack form but I'm not sure)

EDIT: Ok there were 2 sry I missed that

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Last edited by dragonfan149 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:16 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

There was two forms of Deoxys... they had the standard RS form, and they also morphed into their LG forms for a little bit when they first met.

Basically the two Deoxys come to the Earth from outer space, one is defeated by Rayquaza and reduced to a green orb, and the other regenerates under the sea for four years. Around the time of the Deoxys/Rayquaza battle, Professor Lund and Yuki are studying Deoxys, and Lund's son Tori is trapped in a Walrein stampede and becomes afraid of all Pokemon after that.

Then the main characters in the Anime come to Larousse City four years later, so Ash can compete in the Battle Tower. We meet a number of trainers: Rebecca, your typical nerdy computer girl, and her Metagross; Sid, a Blastoise trainer obsessed with May; and some other guy named Rafe or something who has a Blaziken and two younger sisters with Surskit and Masquerain.

Through some sort of accident, Ash and Tori have a double battle against Sid and Rafe with Ash's Pikachu and Torkoal and lose. Tori runs off and speaks with his 'friend'; a floating green spirit thing. We also soon met Plusle, Minun and Munchlax when everybody gets together to chat. Rebecca notices an aurora that shouldn't be seen anywhere but the North and South Poles, and it turns out that it's from the hidden Deoxys.

Said Deoxys is discovered by Lund and Officer Jenny, and the city is put under a state of evacuation. As the people try to escape, Rayquaza appears to fight Deoxys and Deoxys surrounds the city in the force field. In search of something, Deoxys clones itself and sends his copies to take away any Pokemon and trainers that get in his way.

Rebecca, Rafe, his sisters, Munchlax, Plusle, Minun, and Ash and the group hide away in Lund's underground laboratory, and after Yuki helps spill a bit of the plot to the heroes, we find Tori's little friend deep in the underground lab. Rebecca runs a diagnosis on the 'friend' and discovers that it's the second Deoxys that Rayquaza defeated. The heroes determine that the Deoxys in Larousse City is moving objects in search of his friend.

Ash and Rafe work together to free the captive trainers from this dome building in the City as Rayquaza blasts itself through the force field and battles the first Deoxys. Taking a few strong Hyper Beams, Deoxys can't keep up the force field or its cancellation of the City's power. So the trainers and Pokemon all work together to power a generator to restore the second Deoxys. Thanks to Plusle, Minun and Pikachu, there's enough power to succeed.

The second Deoxys is revived, and with Ash and Tori, it reunites with the first Deoxys. The two Deoxys are happy to be with each other again, but Rayquaza is still jealous of their power and continues the fight against both of them. Eventually the City's security system powers up and floods Rayquaza with these weird technical blocks, and even though the Deoxys try to protect Rayquaza, they all become submerged by the security blocks.

Tori and Ash are told by Lund that the only way to stop the flooding of the security blocks are to use one of their passports on the head Security Bot. Munchlax is also wandering around and falls into the sea of blocks, but he's alright because he evolves into Snorlax and is too big to be sunken. Ash manages to use a passport on the head bot, and security system is powered down.

Rayquaza is grateful to the Deoxys and flies off, and since the Deoxys are reunited, they're happy and fly off into space as well. Also, throughout the movie, Tori, Plusle and Minun all help each other, so he's finally able to overcome his fear of Pokemon. And hence everything is wrapped up into a happy little package.

Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Water Pokemon Master wrote:
Can someone give me a brief summary? I can't really go to the movies and see it, I'm already 13 and to 'cool' for that. I want to know wether it's worth wasting money on.

At least you can WATCH the movie!!!

All that I can do is hear about it from others...

This one sounds very futuristic, with all the force fields and such...

Stupid YTV - It's all their fault for not showing the movies like other
networks do! All the blame should be placed on THEM!!! :x

Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]