It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Nezumi's Trading Thread: Only need Manaphy and Darkrai! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey dudes. I have 490 Pokemon in my dex. One of those missing is Celebi, which I can get at a gamestop later this month. The other two are Manaphy and Darkrai. And so:

Looking for:
Manapny.
- Any level, nature, etc.

Darkrai.
- Also any level, nature, etc.

I'd prefer to keep either or both of these, but I would be willing to trade/trade back just to get the dex entry. (Is this known as touch-trading?)
Also, I gotta insist that they're legitimate non-hacked pokemans. Otherwise there's no real point in collecting them!

Offering:

Pretty much anything.
- I'd rather not trade away something I can only get one of, except maybe for Darkrai. This depends on circumstances. IM me and we can work it out.
- I think I have extra legendary dogs and birds, if that's what you're into. (edit: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza as well).
- I can and will trade ANYTHING* that can lay eggs. Anything at all.
- I'm pretty efficient with breeding pokemon, so I can breed something with a particular nature for you, or a particular perfect IV, or both.
- As far as items go, I don't think I have much. But if there's something you might want, let me know.
- (further edit:) Also! I have a shiny Machop. How lame is that? But I'll trade it for a Manaphy or Darkrai.

My Friend Code is 1933 7361 4459
Please feel free to hit me back with any questions or offers. Thanks guys!

*Except Manaphy, derp.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Let's see...Yup, got a Manaphy here. Actually, I got two. And Darkrai is a pkmn i don't really care for, so he's yours. Only thing I'd like in return is perhaps a Shiny Ralts, female. Idc about the nature and if you have a Shiny Ralts, the Manaphy is yours. My FC for Platinum is: 2794 9678 6867 if you're interested.

Or, you can wait until I Xfer it over to my White version where I can give them both pkrs, if thats okay with you. PM me if your interested, or just ignore me if not.

To cause a fright...

Face the Darkness...BURNING NIGHTMARE!" - Gandor, Emperor of Shadow and the Son of The Fallen One

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]