Psypoke
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/

Platinum2010's Trading Thread
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27831
Page 1 of 1

Author:  platinum2010 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Hey all. Welcome, bienvenidos, etc etc. Please browse, though I am looking for very specific Pokemon. Also, no hacks, I only trade legit Pokemon. Pearl FC is 2278 8861 5208.

I'm offering:

- 1 Gamestop Entei, untrained
- Gamestop Raikou
- Giratina
Level 47, Naive nature
- Shiny Lucario
Level 100, male, Adamant nature

- Red Gyarados
Level 30, female, Hardy nature
- Zapdos
Level 50, Quirky nature
- Snorlax
Level 30, male, Naive nature
- Aerodactyl
Level 20, male, Rash
- Omanyte
Level 5, male, Careful nature
- Any of the three starters from the four regions
Most of these are level 1's, but I have two level 18 Treeckos. Please specify the nature and gender you want.
- Riolu
I have over twenty of these, all level 1, all male. Since they're bred from my level 66 Lucario, they all know Shadow Claw.
- Two Gibles
Level 1, male, Rash
Level 1, female, Adamant
- Groudon
Level 70, Hardy
- Kyogre
- Level 70, Bashful

I'd like any of:

- ALAMOS Darkrai
- SPACE C, Gamestop, or Oblivia Deoxys

! I've been looking for these for while, so they get priority.

My Entei is in Platinum while the others are in Pearl, so be aware that if you make an offer for both it and another Pokemon, we'll have to use the trade room two separate times. However, I have all the rest of the offers in Pearl, so if you want to trade for those we can use the trade room only once.

Author:  Sayo-chan [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

i believe I have a spare UT FAL2010 mew and I'm interested in your Lucario and Zapdos, could you please tell me their IVs and moves?

Author:  NastyNati311 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

I've got a MYSTRY Mew, lv 10 with a Rash nature. Id like the Entei in return if you want to trade.

Author:  platinum2010 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Sayo-chan wrote:
i believe I have a spare UT FAL2010 mew and I'm interested in your Lucario and Zapdos, could you please tell me their IVs and moves?


I'm sorry, I never really understood IVs very well. I did find this calculator for them http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx Would you mind if I used that?

As for the moves:

Lucario
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Stone Edge
ExtremeSpeed

Zapdos
AncientPower
Charge
Agility
Discharge

NastyNati311 wrote:
I've got a MYSTRY Mew, lv 10 with a Rash nature. Id like the Entei in return if you want to trade.


Let me think about it. I'll get back to you before the end of today.

Author:  Sayo-chan [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

You can use that one but this site has one too that I prefer to use myself (it's simpler imo) http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

Author:  platinum2010 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Sayo-chan wrote:
You can use that one but this site has one too that I prefer to use myself (it's simpler imo) http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php


Lucario
HP Possible IVs 28
Atk It tells me invalid stat range. I entered 337. That -is- the Lucario's attack.
Def 25 - 26
Sp. Atk 25 -26
Sp. Def. 25 -26
Speed It tells me invalid stat range again. I entered 271. Again, that's the Lucario's speed. I'm not sure why this happened. I got the Lucario from someone who said they had EV trained it. It also has Pokerus. Would that be why?

Zapdos
HP 22 -23
Atk 2 - 3
Def 8 - 9
Sp. Atk 26 -27
Sp. Def 12 -13
Speed 14 -15

Author:  Sayo-chan [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

I believe if the pokemon is EV trained it's harder to get accurate IVs. The Lucario sounds good if your willing to trade?

Author:  platinum2010 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Sayo-chan wrote:
I believe if the pokemon is EV trained it's harder to get accurate IVs. The Lucario sounds good if your willing to trade?


Sure. What's your FC?

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed your sig. My bad ^_^U

Author:  Sayo-chan [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

My Fc is 3953 9469 7461. What's yours? I'll head into the room as soon as you tell me it =)

Edit: ahaha just found your FC too, knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Author:  Dangertrout [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

just so you guys know, its not harder to get accurate IVs if it has been EV trained, you just need to know how many EVs your pokemon has and where they are. Assuming the person did 252 EVs in attack and 252 in speed, the IVs for those stats would be 19 attack and 23 speed. I can't be sure, of course, without knowing the actual EV spread used.

Author:  Sayo-chan [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Dangertrout wrote:
just so you guys know, its not harder to get accurate IVs if it has been EV trained, you just need to know how many EVs your pokemon has and where they are. Assuming the person did 252 EVs in attack and 252 in speed, the IVs for those stats would be 19 attack and 23 speed. I can't be sure, of course, without knowing the actual EV spread used.


That's true. But it would make it harder to find the IVs without knowing the EVs which she doesnt know it seems.

Author:  platinum2010 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Sayo-chan wrote:
Dangertrout wrote:
just so you guys know, its not harder to get accurate IVs if it has been EV trained, you just need to know how many EVs your pokemon has and where they are. Assuming the person did 252 EVs in attack and 252 in speed, the IVs for those stats would be 19 attack and 23 speed. I can't be sure, of course, without knowing the actual EV spread used.


That's true. But it would make it harder to find the IVs without knowing the EVs which she doesnt know it seems.


Sorry about that. Like I said, I traded for it, so I'm not sure how to find out the EVs

Author:  Sayo-chan [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

It's fine. I'm not too certain about EVs and such, maybe Dangertrout can help you more. Thank you very much ^^ If you ever need anything else take a look at my trading thread =)

Author:  platinum2010 [ Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Platinum2010's Trading Thread

Likewise, thanks for the trade!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/