It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 PsyDex Learnset page suggestion? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm not sure if it's been suggested yet, but it's a good idea.

The attacks on the Learnset page could be seperated by how they're learned. Grouping them by Level-up / Egg Move / HM/TM would help out a lot in deciding what Move-set a person would want for their Pokemon.

Good/10?

Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No. They already are, by the tabs on each psydex page, labeled: Level-Up Attacks, Breeding Info, Tutored Moves, and TM/HM Moves. If you need to look up what attacks a pokemon can learn overall, use the Learnsets page. If you need to know what moves it learns by a specific method, look under the appropriate tab. Your improvement is pretty much unnecessary.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

The "View All" page also lets you view almost all of these data, classified according to TM/HM, Level-up, and the other categories you have mentioned. The only possible improvement I can think of then is to include a column under the "View All" page which would show what moves can be learnt by the Pokemon (exclusively) in a pre-evolution form.

For instance, Eevee can learn Baton Pass, but it can't learn Baton Pass anymore once it evolves into (I forgot which Eevolution).

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]