It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 A New Emoticon? 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hey, I have a suggestion for the site. How about a new emoticon, a little red heart, that can be used in place of such chatspeak as <3. I think it would be pretty cool, and add just a bit more class to the site. And, I know it can't be that difficult to add, as this site and others have added their own custom, site-specific Emoticons without any apparent difficulty.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Good idea. There should be more for different moods such as :oops: is a mistake and a blushing one would be different.

There are 20 emoticons at the side and people wouldn't be able to access the shortcut for a heart/other.

I don't think it would really matter if we got rid of the :arrow: or :idea: as people don't use them.

That's just my opinion, which doesn't matter.

EDIT: NField, then my suggestion would be to get another admin who would be online regularly. Snowy is a good active user and a FB.

Last edited by Kryten on Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:09 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Keep in mind that the administrators--the only people who can add emoticons and the such--can not nor will not devote their entire life to this site. By this I mean, they have better things to do concerning the site and forums than to look for emoticons that you like, such as updating information, fixing bugs and glitches, and monitoring the behavior of the users on this forum.

My suggestion is that you look around the web for emoticons you like or want, and edit them into your post. Then, if the admins can or wish to, it makes their job much easier. :)

Edit: <3 There are some more, but don't abuse them, hmm? :frustrated:

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:18 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Code:
:censored: :violin: :frustrated:

Locked (NField/11 Jun 2006): Suggestion fulfilled. If this is in error, or you wish to dispute this, contact a forum moderator.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]