It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Interesting Idea... 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Now, this ain't a request/demand/order, just a crazy idea... what about if they included a Pokemon cry section on the PsyDex? You know, click on a button and it plays an annoying 8-bit Nidoking cry! Well, whaddya guys think?

P.S. (boring spammy bit) Damn, I can't sp34k 3n6l1sh n0m0r3! 2 much t1m3 0n th3 1nt3rn3t!!!

Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:35 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That would be ...uh....creative, I think. Not using any illegal devices, and having no clue how computer sound works, I cant say how long it maight take....my estimate is...a while. But, couldnt you just go on Pokemon Colosseum/some game that you have or something and hear it? Theres well over 200 Pokemon in there that you can hear the cries from....I think. It would also be an issue if you didnt have sound on your computer....my friend's doesnt.

-Gardevoir~

Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:11 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

What about certain Legendaries and unobtainable Pokemon, like the starter that you didn't pick? Also, might be a problem with the computers with no sound, but I'm sure that the people using them could live without.

Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]