It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Double Battle Movesets 
I'd like to make a suggestion in the main site you should post the 2 vs. 2 movesets for pokemon because they sometime vary, or even just write

(move)-change to-(move)

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 pm
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: I'm waiting, no one will answer me YES OR NO... Its that simple

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:51 am
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

If you're willing to compile a nice big list, either using comma delimiting or tab delimiting, I'd be more than happy to put them on the site.

Otherwise no, I don't have time and often, it's the strategy that you use with other Pokemon that counts in a 2v2 battle, not necessarily the moveset.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll admit I've always wanted to do something like that. However, it would be a huge trial and error project that a lot of people would have to be a part of. You would have to have lists of recomended pairs and what the movesets for each should be in each pair.

For single matches there's usually a basic formula of moves to STAB, moves to cover weakness, and moves to increase stats or do condition changing (it isn't a universal one but it is a commonly used one).

For double battles EV's, hidden powers, movesets, items used, and everything else would all have to be there to assist not only the pokemon but it's partner too.

Over the summer or something we could get some people to work together on it.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]