It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Shiny {pokemon} suggestion 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
So, with each {pokemon} symbol, what if we were to put {shiny pokemon} and that pokemon's shiny sprite appeared instaed of the normal {pokemon} sprite? So if I put {shiny gengar} the shiny sprite would pop up instead of the normal gengar {gengar} sprite.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Not a bad idea. I believe it would take a lot of work to make the shiny sprites, though.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Darn it, 2nd time that's happened. Idea gets killed since it would take too much work. Thanks, though.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yah know I think they had members create pokemon mini sprites for the site. at least for the first 251.
Why not put the lilycove artists work their magic.

{rayquaza} {groudon} Image

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That'd be awesome, but I'm not sure if they would all agree.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just because I wanted to I made these

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, they're great. :) Just one question: What do the + and - next to some of them mean?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I made them for my shiny trading thread,
- mean't that I could chain the Baby form, while + meant I could chain the evolved form

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And I also see that you uploaded it as one big thing from iaza. I think what JsXtm was talking about 'too much work' wasn't getting the sprites themself, even though it would take some work and helps a whole lot to have them, but converting them to {pokemon} icons and doing all of that stuff to the site. But now that we can have the help of the lilycove artists, we might be able to ask again with more hope.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think that if you got all of them made and according to the proper specifics (32x32, transparent, etc) that there wouldn't be too much of a problem with putting them up. I would suggest you contact Jigglypuff about these specifications.

That said, it might be better to work on creating regular sprites for the Gen V pokemon before you work on shinies.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]