It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hello Hello 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

There really should be a separate forum for "Hellos" not only would this allow EVERY new person to be seen equally, but it would also be a great place to put a good bye thread and many other rule threads, not to mention stuff about how to get started.

Just a thought.

But don't mind me.

I never do.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

... have you look in General Discussion? We have an Intro Thread. And as for the rules, there's a link at the top of every page of the forums. Can't miss it unless you try.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

We have an entire topic devoted to "Hello's" in General Discussion. Sometimes people use the existing topic because it exists and others use it to exist. We like "Hello's "from new users, and we say "hello" back, because we care about them, but we can't be expected to make a fan fare of it. Exaggerating a person's welcome to be anything more than normal is spurious.

We appreciate our members, and we want everyone to post, but we can't make the added effort for everyone to be apart of the community if they're just wading the waters to see if everyone else satisfies who they are.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]