It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Emerald Walkthrough 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Emerald walkthrough gives very little detail compared to the Ruby and Sapphire walkthroughs. Compare:

http://www.psypokes.com/rs/walkthrough.php?part=1 - First page of the Ruby/Sapphire walkthrough.
http://www.psypokes.com/emerald/walkthrough.php?part=1 - First page of the Emerald walkthrough.

It just seems like there should be more detailed or specific information, like the other walkthroughs of the site. Actually, looking around at the other walkthroughs, the Emerald one seems to be the only one with this 'problem'.

Could this be fixed, or am I just complaining too much?

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:37 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I believe the intention behind the Emerald walkthrough was that it would be used in conjunction with the RS walkthrough, and thus it only highlights the key differences between the games.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

They're the same game with a slightly different storyline. There's not much difference, so I don't see how the walkthrough is going to be drastically different. Hell, if I wrote them, I probably would've just copypasta'd the entire thing and write in the changes myself.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]