It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 I have a problem 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
look I'm really sorry to pry about this but its been 3 months and I'm still on probation.
can somebody please look into this matter, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Zombie:2008/9/4 \is anyone going to pay any attention to this topic or is it just leisure reading? :mad:

made at zombies tomb

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:26 am
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

Time was never one of the criteria for terminating probation. One month is merely a guideline, an inkling of what to expect. The time served for a probation term ultimately depends on conduct during probation as well as the seriousness of the offence in the first place.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

forgive me when I say this but the truth is all the admins forgot, and this whole "we never said it was going to be one month, we are the bosses" thing is getting old.
so please stop lording it over me that I am an insignificant speck in the eyes of the goverment, OH! I mean the admin board.
all I did was make my signiture too big and I don't think that deserves 4 months of probation plus I've been behaving haven't I? so do me and your selves a favour and take me off probation, PLEASE!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! PLEASE!!! :( :( :(

made at zombies tomb

Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In the "Probation System" thread, Amphy wrote:
Probation will typically last about a month, although ultimately it is up to the admins to let them off whenever they feel like it.

And I think Krisp also said that it gets extended if you ask about it. :X

Hope that clears some things up, and hope you get off Probation soon. :)

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oh well if I have to bite my nails waiting for these admins to "feel like it" that makes me feel much better, WOW
if I haden't asked about it I will stay on probation forever because I'll say it again the admins forgot and this whole "do I deserve to get of probation" is an excuse for their ,I don't want to say incompitence so I'll overworking.

made at zombies tomb

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:36 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The staff is currently in discussions about how to improve the Probation system. If you have any further questions, PM me, but otherwise, this thread is *locked*.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Zombie wrote:
forgive me when I say this but the truth is all the admins forgot, and this whole "we never said it was going to be one month, we are the bosses" thing is getting old.
so please stop lording it over me that I am an insignificant speck in the eyes of the goverment, OH! I mean the admin board.
all I did was make my signiture too big and I don't think that deserves 4 months of probation plus I've been behaving haven't I? so do me and your selves a favour and take me off probation, PLEASE!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! PLEASE!!! :( :( :(

I'm the one who put you on probation, and quite frankly, from what you just said I don't think I'll be removing it any time soon.

EDIT: and any PMs that appear in my inbox will promptly be deleted, along with your other 4875257293542 PMs.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:24 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]