It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Advertisements 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The ads on the screen are sometimes bad. I saw one with a half-naked girl and it said "Snap a Pic of the Chick"...

Can you control what ads are put up? They are bad to this so-called "family forums."

Also, the ads that take cover of the screen after you click something get really annoying. I'd like to ask some control of these horrible advertisements put up.

If you can control them, then I'd suggest a "Bad Adverts" sticky where people use a common template to report bad advertisements, and if they're bad enough, then you delete them.

Just one of those lame encouraging quotes made by me :)

Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Okay, first of all, no, we cannot control the ads. Psypoke is hosted by Gamespy, and Gamespy obligates us to put those wonderful ads on our site. Users -- several users -- have complained about the content of the advertisements, and, as much as we wish we could do something about them, we simply have no power over what is shown. If you have a problem with their content, you're more than welcome to contact Gamespy, but we cannot do anything about it; therefore, please do not ask us to remove, alter, or complain about various ads.

Secondly, out of all the people on this forum, it does not surprise me that YOU would ask for a report feature for the advertisements...given you've already been officially warned twice for false reportings.

(That's a no)

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:50 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

We're not here to babysit your children anyway. If they're offended by a partially naked woman, they honestly do not belong on the internet.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Get Firefox

Install Adblock

Problem solved :3

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]