It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A Art Gallery....Hear me out... 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The fan art section is full of good art but different people are good at different things for example im good at pixalation but fusions arn't my good point so if you want to see some awsome art work you have to trawl your way threw all the topics so heres mt idea:

we get about 3 mods or specialy apointed art critics ( which if this idea sound good i think id want to be onne) to pick 3 peices of art each from every month or every two months (not their own unless another critic picks it) and post them on the first page of a sticky topic and would be set out like this:

Month: January

Date added .l. Link to art peice .l. Person who made it .l. Art critics name and comment

and will eventualy create an exabition of the grate art psypoke should never forget... How ya likeing it?

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:20 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

To be honest, most of the stuff I've seen in the Fan Art forum isn't art at all. It's more like garbage.

We actually had a system like this before (led by RaichuLatias), but he stopped running it.

I am personally not interested, but if a moderator wanted to start something like this again, he or she is welcome to try.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Indeed, there was an Art Club ran by RaichuLatias, but I guess the workload was too much for RL to handle. Most of the art posted in the Fan Art section doesn't justify the creation of a Gallery, though they are decent.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]