It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Can this seriously be done? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Can a Frontier Brain seriously lock a topic just because they "hate" "Stuipid Sci-Fi Geeks"?

http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15906

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I guess so. 0_o. I thought that they would have to have better reasoning, but I guess not.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah, the reasoning was ridiculous. No rules were broken in that topic so you know, I know it's not that big of a deal but at the same time it's kind of like wtf? You're going to lock it just because you "hate" "Stupid Sci-Fi Geeks"? Well guess what buddy it's not enitrely about what you like, it's what the general Psypokes community likes. If no rules are broken I see no reason to lock a topic.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:27 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I think F_W was being sarcastic with his comment. I'm guessing the reason for locking was more that the subject of the topic was obsolete and pointless, and it would generate spam. After it was proved that Lucas would not be making another movie, there really wasn't any fruitful discussion left.

I'd just leave it if I were you, Aly.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Anyways, I would probably lock that too, if I was a mod of that section. F_W answered the questions (about there being more movies), and anything beyond that is just Spam. I would also refer you to the Registration Agreement you agreed to when you signed up here, specifically the middle of paragraph two.
Oh, and discussing why a topic got locked is not a bug report or site error, thus *Locked* (6/13)

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]