It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Diamond/Pearl Stat Calculator 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yo yo, emailed this to the webmasters but I think the email got lost in the pile... I made a little stat calculating tool for Pokemon Diamond Pearl, just a little free thing designed to help my fellow players.

Just updated with v1.10 tonight, includes the text search that made Netbattle so great to use, as well as a slew of other neat features you guys haven't seen yet: Check out the grid selection for natures for example.

I hope you like it; and if you guys want to host it, I'll gladly post a link to Psypokes on my site (my site is only there as a central update hub, I don't have the bandwidth to support the pokemon fanbase, so I'm hoping peeps like you will host my tool for the benefit of all players).

Let me know if you like it =)

http://home.roadrunner.com/~mewseek/dpstats.htm

EDIT: My contact info is within the program as well but; if you guys want to host it, just post on here or email me at nsw031000@utdallas.edu

Thu May 31, 2007 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i'm not sure wether to call you a nerd or a god. thats amazing lol good work man that should be huge

Thu May 31, 2007 9:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:26 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

If you did email this to the Psypoke Admin email account, then I think we would have received it. I would check it myself, but I haven't got much technical knowledge to put it up on the site, so I guess I'll just leave it to the other more able admins for now =p

Moved to Viridian Forest, by the way.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well usually the idea in putting out a piece of software like this is to improve on an idea, and it just started as a personal project because I couldn't stand waiting for lolstop to load... then I started clicking around other sites, wrapping their functionality into this tool; and gradually, the thing has evolved into what many people tell me is the easiest Stat Calculator to use... if it's missing anything, I think it's an IV calculator where you type in different levels of a pokemon and it pulls out the IVs for you. I think a lot of people enjoy that so they don't have to train to too high of a level to get it online.

As for you snowball and any other admin that wants to put it up; all you gotta do is copy the .rar or the .exe from my webspace; and I'll be sure Psypokes gets a link there and is shown as an official mirror =)

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]