It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pokemon XD:Gale Of Darkness(in New Moves) 
the three jhoto you told us Area 1-10 to clear to get one of the following was

These if we didnt swap or quitiing if we clear it Some how This thing is a Fake
Never Work i have done it Tryed it 1-10 Area without quiting or swaping and all i got was TM &Poke Coupons

You do not get Chikorita with Freezing Plant,You do not get Cyndaquil with Blast Burn or even Totodile with Hydro Cannon

After you complete it with 1-10 without swaping

all you get is TM and Coupons but after that just Coupons everytime you go in and beat 1-10

So the New Moves from Chikorita-Totodile (Do not Work so it means (Fake)

i have been beating 1-10 about 25 times
My first Time i beated without Swapping Any Pokemon or Quiting
only got TM and Coupones then after i tryed it again you only get Coupons

This Code is a Fake To get New Moves from Jhoto Starter from MT Battle Area 1-10

Moved to Viridian Forest (nfield/7 Jan 2007): Suggestions and bug fixes belong in said forum, not Help.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1) If it is a problem with the site you were trying to outline, then it should have gone in "Viridian Forest," a different section. :wink:

2) If you are talking about getting one of the three Jhoto starters with the "elemental Hyper Beam," then you have either read it incorrectly, or Psypoke has in put it in the wrong fashion (the latter is more likely.)

What you have to do is this: Battle all 100 trainers without switching your Pokemon from the PC during this time. After you brat Batlus, he will offer you one. It does work, I have a Chikorita with Frenzy Plant.

3) Try and include grammar in your posts, and some spelling. It makes it easier to understand. :wink:

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok let me just say something this true as it was I did this almost 2 years ago and I have all 3 of them too, and did any of your Pokemon faint or did you swap Pokemon in battle because that may be the problem.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Um I don't think there's anything to dispute. What we have on the site is correct, but thank you for your time anyway.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]