It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 SlowPokeTail not in item list 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/items.php

So first of all, I tried doing the whole contact thing to tell someone about this error, then it "forced" me to register, not a problem really, i planned on registering here eventually, its just something i thought would be funny to put in my sig

Second of all, i was considering buying a SlowPokeTail, but 9800 Poke seems to be an unreasonable price for something I had no clue of what it did, so I went to the most reliable pokemon place i know of, here, and looked it up, i was shocked to see it wasnt there, so i figured to tell someone about it

Lets see, it costs 9800 Pokes, it can be bought in Mahogany Town from the blue team rocket guy in glasses

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:09 am
Profile YIM
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

It *is* under there, look for the Miscellaneous heading, and the item is listed under Slowpoketail 9800, it's very tasty and does nothing except you can sell it for 4900 :)

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

wow, that is very odd, i even ctrl+f that page looking for it after manually looking for it a few times -_-'

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:11 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]