It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm



Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Poke math 
Author Message
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: Faraway Island
Post 
Dang!! You are good! Ok then.... Time to go on hard mode.(:roll:) Ok here it is:
{slaking}*{bulbasaur}+({charizard}*{articuno})=?
Hehehe.. No one can get this!!!
~BM!

_________________
I just wanted everyone to know. I got my first job and I won't be here anymore. I may visit every once in a while, but meanwhile....Goodbye.


Tue May 23, 2006 5:26 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:34 pm
Posts: 2197
Location: Madison, WI
Post 
Serpentsounds: Incorrect. The answer requires no rounding, you've got one of the pokemon/numbers identified wrongly.

Edit: right, and the last one:
{slaking}*{bulbasaur}+({charizard}*{articuno})=
289 * 1 + (6 * 144) =
289 + 864 = 1153
=381 = {latios}


New one: {latios}/{squirtle}=

_________________
Image


Tue May 23, 2006 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 696
Location: Out of my brain on the 5:15
Post 
About 54, or {psyduck}

{psyduck}+{rattata}*{mankey}

_________________
Image


Wed May 24, 2006 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Yes, I have one.
Post 
{cloyster}

_________________
<center>
Image
Image
99.7% of all computers in the world can't copy/paste. I you are part of the other 0.3%, put this in your signature.
</center>


Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:36 am
Posts: 3
marowak550 wrote:
alrite {quilava} x {venusaur} = ?
{magneton}
i think i did it dead quik


Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:28 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:36 am
Posts: 3
Post 
Serpentsounds wrote:
About 54, or {psyduck}

{psyduck}+{rattata}*{mankey}
its gotta b {cradily}


Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:34 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:57 pm
Posts: 792
Post 
=14 or Kakuna


Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:03 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Yes, I have one.
Post 
( {kakuna} + {kingler} ) * {diglett} - ( {jirachi} / {charmeleon} - {charmander} * {rattata} ) =?

_________________
<center>
Image
Image
99.7% of all computers in the world can't copy/paste. I you are part of the other 0.3%, put this in your signature.
</center>


Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:34 pm
Posts: 2197
Location: Madison, WI
Post 
113 * 50 - (78 - 77) = 5649 = 14 * 386 + 245 = {suicune}

({suicune} * {venusaur}) / {beedrill} =

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Yes, I have one.
Post 
=49,2 = {venomoth}

{venomoth} - {diglett} =

_________________
<center>
Image
Image
99.7% of all computers in the world can't copy/paste. I you are part of the other 0.3%, put this in your signature.
</center>


Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:47 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Red Sands
Post 
Um... -{bulbasaur}?

_________________
<center>
Image
Avatar by CHARZARDRAKE | Signature by Dragonite
DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket


Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:01 pm
Posts: 466
Location: Eating Cheesecake, that's all...
Post 
= {deoxys}
I hope :?

_________________
Image

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^


Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:14 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:14 pm
Posts: 234
Location: At the other end of the blade
Post 
Deathseeker wrote:
= {deoxys}
I hope :?


My guess is the same.

_________________
てんらいかたな
Free Tibet!

Image Image


Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:23 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:05 pm
Posts: 312
Post 
Serpentsounds wrote:
About 54, or {psyduck}

{psyduck}+{rattata}*{mankey}


{cyndaquil} . The other answer doesn't use bidmas.

_________________
Image


Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:13 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:01 pm
Posts: 466
Location: Eating Cheesecake, that's all...
Post 
The Guy who has posted those two questions probably hasn't even looked in here let alone posted. So either someone post some poke math (not me I'm on hols and not in the mood :D ) or this place is going to wither and die. Thank you for reading :lol:

~Death

_________________
Image

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^


Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:49 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:05 pm
Posts: 312
Post 
{cleffa} is the answer to the most recent puzzle.

{misdreavus} times the x root of:

{cleffa} + {sandshrew} ) to the power of minus {bulbasaur}
----------------------------------------------------------------------
{charmander} x {pikachu}

= x.

Find x in terms of misdreavus as an expression using pok

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 40
Location: Japan... :| Guess a number 1-
Post 
What do you mean? Like put Misdreavous on the below line as an equation?

Code:
200 x ([sqrt] 173 + 27) - 1?


Put that into a calculator...

_________________
Your signature is well over the 200px limit. Please refer to the signature rules. ~ FireStarter


Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:14 pm
Posts: 234
Location: At the other end of the blade
Post 
It's very confusing
the first line is 200 to the power of -1=0,005
the second is 100
so
do you mean 200 x 100th root of 0,005?

_________________
てんらいかたな
Free Tibet!

Image Image


Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:18 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kiga and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.