Hello, and welcome to the 29th round of the song game. There are 15 songs this time, and you will PM me your answers. You may send ONE (1) and only one PM, so make sure you guess when you're sure you can't get any more.
The file can be found on Rapidshare here
. Remember, click the "Free" button at the bottom, then watch the count down for your chance to download the file on the next page.
The 4th song is worth double the points, as you'll have to either own a soundtrack or have seen the movie to get it.
Prize values are yet to be determined, but EVERYONE who gets even one song right will win something.
Goodluck! You have until Sunday the 18th.
And now, this round is over. All non-FEG participants will receive 10PB for each song they got right. First place gets an additional 150, second gets 100, and 3rd gets 50. FEG participants will receive a consolation prize, as they're supposed to be giving out Psybucks, not receiving them. The scores will be tallied tomorrow. The answers are as follows:
1. The Offspring - Self Esteem
2. Green Day - Basket Case
3. Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
4. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - What Would Brian Boitano Do?
5. Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
6. LMNT - Hey Juliet
7. The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
8. The J. Geils Band - Freezeframe
9. Meat Loaf - Bat Outta Hell
10. Five For Fighting - 100 Years
11. REM - Nightswimming
12. Foreigner - Cold As Ice
13. Good Charlotte - The Anthem
14. The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
15. Weird Al - The Alternative Polka
Thanks for playing, everyone!
latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat