It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
WEREWOLF 22: DOUBLE TROUBLE

Hello, and welcome to the twenty second Werewolf game of Psypoke. This is my spin on Werewolf and hopefully, things bubble up just enough that the game if fun.

Since this is the twenty second instalment, most of you would know how to play, but I'll post the rules and basic gameplay for newer players.

1) Post in the thread that you are going to play, along with one Pokemon of your choice, that will be your character in the game. To avoid confusion, please do no choose the same Pokemon as someone else, and try to avoid choosing the same type as another. The game would be boring with 19 fire types. Also, picking a legendary will not get you a different role, or an overpowered role... It may in fact, give you the worst role of all time due to me trying to be ironic.

2) Signups will go to 10th August 3pm AEST or, when we reach 20 players. This will allow hopefully more people to join and we can have a long, fun game... TOGETHER. Once the signups are done I will hand out roles.

3) Once you have received your role, post in the thread with 'Role Received'. Or post in the thread with a basket of rolls (the basket will just give you an increased chance of being mod killed.)... Either way.

4) Once everyone or almost everyone has posted with Role Recieved or a basket of rolls, we start Night 1 off and the game begins.

5) When the night begins, the wolves PM the kill, and I get all the info from every player in the game. If you don't want to use a role on a specific night then PM with 'No Action'. It must be bold. Or, if you want to use a role, PM with 'Action: _____ on ____'. Again, must be bold.

6) Once all the info is passed onto me, I write something long and boring with absolutely no references at all and it goes onto the thread and you all yawn at it and try to leave but I keep you in and force you to kill each other... Kind of like the Hunger Games.

7) Once Day 1 starts, you guys vote for whoever seems most suspicious. The first person to reach a majority vote of the most votes after the 5 day period of a day, is lynched. I will then post in the log their abilities, if I choose.

8) During the game, if I post GAME FREEZE All bold, underlined and yellow. This means, that everyone needs to stop talking. It typically means that a day is over, or someone has been mod killed, or something else horrible has happened.

Misc. Rules;

- Do not post in the thread when a Game Freeze is apparent.

- Do not talk outside of the thread unless I have given you blatant permission.

- You must vote in this way: VOTE: JAMES86134 This is the only way I will accept a vote.

You may also unvote if you decide that player is not worth your time:

UNVOTE: JAMES86134

Again, the only way I will accept it. After Unvoting, you do not immediately have to vote for someone else, just don't go voting and Unvoting every two seconds.

- You may not edit posts at any time... First time is a warning. Second time is a celebration Mod Kill, then we celebrate once you're dead.

- (This one will stir up trouble) You may post your Role PM. You can copy and paste, or you can counterfeit.

The specific Role Structure:

Role Structure wrote:
Pokemon:
Alignment:

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Ability 3:

Win Condition:

Note that not everyone will have three roles.

Little Joey's FAQ:

Little Joey: Random guy I found off the street to host, can I host the next game?

Me: Of course not Little Joey, you and your Rattata suck. Only Haunted Water can host that game... That is of course, if something doesn't happen to him and I host again. *cackles*

Little Joey: Well, can I play in this game with Rattata?

Me: Of course, but you'll be the first to die.

Little Joey: Am I allowed to be a priest or a seer?

Me: Of course. But you won't be one anyway...

Little Joey: Am I going to get a role no matter what?

Me: Of course you are. You may even get two roles or three roles.

Little Joey: Wow... So, how do I become a wolf?

Me: Thats easy, YOU DON'T. Only the players that don't suck can be, by Random Number Generator.

Little Joey: Can I be a detective? I want to track votes.

Me: Fine, but you'll be wrong anyway. Only I may post the Vote Results.

Little Joey: What if I die and I find something out that is FABULOUSH?

Me: Then you continue to be dead and hold your curiosity and information.

Little Joey: Are you going to continue to be an egotistical jerk?

Me: My, my, Joey, thats a big word.

Little Joey: Are you going to shut up?

Me: Yes.

So, those are the rules. Sign up now and begin the game.

TIME FOR THE TWIST AFTER EXPLAINING THE RULES:
There are two teams of wolves, and only one gets to kill a player each night, this will be decided by you! Each team will have a different strategy, its up to you to find out which one is easier to deal with. Basically, everyone that isn't a wolf, with your Night PM to me, say either 1 or B at the end of the PM to vote. One of the wolf teams is named Team 1, and the other is named Team B. The with the most votes at the end of the night gets the luxury of killing. Voting in your Night PM is compulsory. If you make a PM to me at Night, without voting three times in a row (if the town lasts that long), you will be instantly mod killed (not really, you guys will need all the players you can get).

One last thing: If at least a third of all town and Indies don't message me and vote, both teams get to kill someone.

HAVE FUN :P

TL:DR: Go back to the top and read, Slakoth

Signups:

1. Little Joey - Rattata - KILLED NIGHT 0
2. TwistedTurtwig - Cradily
3. PMJ - Sawsbuck (Winter Form)
4. Different55 - Wobbuffet - KILLED DAY 2
5. SanguinaryScientist - Ditto
6. Chillbill - Weavile
7. Haunted Water - The Frilly Girl Squid Of Generation V - KILLED NIGHT 2
8. GhostPony750 - Claydol
9. EeveelutionMaster - Latias
10. JsXTm - Dragonite
11. Dare234 - Hariyama
12. Wailord_2 - Wynaut
13. DNA - Deoxys
14. Joe The Conquerer - Wigglytuff
15. Octopus - Octillery
16. Argonaut457 - Mudkip - KILLED NIGHT 1
17. RaptorX98 - Slowbro
18. Lenny - Onision (Fine, Houndoom... I'm still going to refer to you as Onision because I can)
19. seems legit - IvysaurLYNCHED DAY 4
20. Mudkip Mistress - Luxray
21. DragoBoy - Skarmory

Reserves:

1. Thundawave - Whichever player she replaces, she ends up with that Pokemon

Sign up, go, go, go. Tell your friends about the game, force your grandmother to play, even create a fake account if you have to, just get 21 people to sign up.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:22 am, edited 24 times in total.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It's about time we got multiple scum groups!

Count me in.

1. twistedturtwig - {cradily}

I swear, I've been the first to sign up so many times.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Ill ruin the title for everyone:

I did Double Trouble because 2 appears twice in 22... I didn't realise that until yesterday when I was finalising My interview with Joey...

Also, there's the whole the double scum teams thing lol.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

In it to win it!

I'll sign up as Sawsbuck (Winter Form).

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have no idea what's going on, but I'm going to try anyway.
I'll sign up as wobbuffet.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Although I havent been able to help in ANY of the past games
Im in as {ditto}

I WONDER WHAT MY POWER WILL BE
SO MANY CHOICES, SO MANY DECISIONS

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll signup as a Weavile to honor the host.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Different55 wrote:
I have no idea what's going on, but I'm going to try anyway.
I'll sign up as wobbuffet.

Different, whatever you don't understand, I'll explain. Just PM me any questions you have :D

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

ChillBill wrote:
I'll signup as a Weavile to honor the host.

IF YOU WANTED TO HONOR ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED SNEASEL. INSTANT MODKI--- Derp.

Accepted.

So, list:

Little Joey - Rattata

TwistedTurtwig - Cradily

PMJ - Sawsbuck (Winter Form)

Different55 - Wobbuffet

Sanguinary - Ditto

Chillbill - Weavile (great honor has been bestowed upon me)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm in as Frillish.
Now stop being mean to little Joey! He already has a sad life ahead of him, and I'm now voluntarily hunting him down.

And if anyone objects to my hosting of XXIII, I have a nice flamethrower and nuke. You ain't safe.

Goodbye
"

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll be in as {claydol}
It was my favorite pokemon when I was younger.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'll be {latias}
It's my favourite legendary.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

What the heck, I'll sign up again as {dragonite}. Hopefully I won't be town and get voted off again really early like last time.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll be in as {hariyama}
Just something different this time.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:09 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Thank you guys. That's half the sign ups in 9 and a half hours. Keep going!

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cool. I'm in. I'll sign up as {wynaut} because why not?

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Death to Joey.

In as Deoxys.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oops. I missed last game. At this point, I don't think that I have the commitment to play a full Werewolf game. I'll sign up as a reserve if you'd allow me to so that in extreme circumstances, I'll HOPEFULLY remember to come online and replace an inactive person or a cheater. I'm just too inactive here to play the actual game full-time, and I know the pain of making numerous replacements and modkills due to inactivity and the like.

So may I be a reserve?

Sprite Collection

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Thundawave wrote:
Oops. I missed last game. At this point, I don't think that I have the commitment to play a full Werewolf game. I'll sign up as a reserve if you'd allow me to so that in extreme circumstances, I'll HOPEFULLY remember to come online and replace an inactive person or a cheater. I'm just too inactive here to play the actual game full-time, and I know the pain of making numerous replacements and modkills due to inactivity and the like.

So may I be a reserve?

OMG, OMG, OMG. THUNDAWAVE WANTS SOMETHING. I MUST GIVE IT TO HER.

Of course, you can be a reserve. You can have everything. You want the wolves dead, sure, you want Joey stabbed to death, ill make it happen.

So, we have (I think) the first reserve in teh history of Psypoke games... I feel like I've made an accomplishment.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'll sign up. This time as a {wigglytuff} , because it is (probably) a fairy.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

In terms of the game, who is Little Joey?

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This seems like fun! I'll join too! I think I'll sign up as an Octillery.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

PMJ wrote:

He's the guy in the pokemon games that I can never beat ):
His ratata must be the boss because I cant get past him!

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
PMJ wrote:

He's the guy in the pokemon games that I can never beat ):
His ratata must be the boss because I cant get past him!

If you can't beat his Rattata, then your family has been brought great dishonor because of your disappointment, Sanguinary.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:29 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Joey is going to be an example of what roles may be in the game, just for the newer players to see my writing style and how ironic I am :).

He's literally a tutorial on the roles...

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next