It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

inb4 camoclone references.

Goodbye
"

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Different55 wrote:
You've been accusing pretty much everyone of being "scum" for many reasons.

First of all, I didn't accuse anyone of being scum at all.

Second, I said everyone who voted no lynch was scum, which was my way of saying you shouldn't vote no lynch. There are those who didn't vote NL, so I wouldn't call that pretty much everyone.

And lastly, that's the only thing I said I didn't like, so I don't know where these "many reasons" are coming from.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah, Different is really the only one remotely suspicious so my vote goes to him.

VOTE: Different55

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Everyone who is claiming Different has been acting suspicious should be looked at as possible scum; I never said he was suspicious and that was not the reason I voted for him

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Diferent seems to be the only lead we have rite now.

VOTE: Different55

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Calling me a lead is a bit of a stretch -_-

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

welcome to your initiation within the psypoke ksz ranksno.
hazing still existsno.
It's not a stretch. The more you fight it with false claims, the more guilty you appear to be.

Goodbye
"

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Also, I do believe you dead, kid.
end of day update lgi 11 votes, bro

Goodbye
"

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I know I'm dead. I knew I was dead from the start of day 2.

And what false claims have I made?

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Seems legit seems anything but.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
GAME FREEZE

The Log - End of Day 2 wrote:

As the villagers gathered around the hanging area once more, with Different hung up once more. he was finally killed, and the villagers thought that they were safe, but a scared Deoxys came running from Argos house. "HES DEAD, HES DEAD!"

Different55 was:

Stalker
You Are:
Alignment: Town

Hey, this is crazy, and I just met you, but I'm a psycho and I know everything about you: Two times per game, at any point in the game, you may post in the thread at the end of any post with a player name, bolded, orange, underlined and strikethrough. The moment I see this, I will PM you their abilities and alignment, what roles they have used and what roles have been used against them.

Win Condition: At least one townie is alive when all indies and wolves are eliminated.

-----

I think you guys know who he knows about.

Night 2 starts now. Get ready for some true action tomorrow, when you guys don't know who to lynch.

Guys, send in your night actions, and wolves, send in the Kills this time K?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Point of clarification, are we supposed to once again vote for team 1 or team B?

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
MODKI--

Yes. Yes you are.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Inb4 I forgot to post that Night 2 is ending today (for me anyway) and you guys... Almost all of you voted in a second PM. How dare you.

Anyway, both wolf teams get to kill, since I only got like 4 legitimate votes. :P way to go. I'll be back with Day 3, after I send out PMs of course.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

(Can't do story, on phone)

Haunted Water had died, he was:

The Potion Maker
You Are:

I'll Do Anything For Items: In order for your below ability to work, you must obtain five items in some way.

Spectrum: If you obtain five herbs (items) you will be able to see three random player's alignments. You can keep this information to yourself, or post it. Once you obtain the five items, quote where you got all five herbs and I will PM you with the three alignments. (This role can not be used once only 9 players alive)

Win Condition: At least one townie is alive when all indies and wolves are eliminated.

DragoBoy has died, he was:

Psychic
You Are:

Once You Die, You Find Out Who Murdered You and what alliance they have: The Name explains itself.

Tiny Spectrum: Once per game, you may PM me the name of two players, and will discover their alignments through a PM.

-----

Also, ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. Way to go guys -.-, you destroyed all six items in one night.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well I don't know who did it, or how for that matter, but someone destroyed my Ouija Board during the night, so thanks a freakin' lot. If it was a wolf, then well played, you managed to rid me of my one good shot at helping the village out. And if it was a townie who did it... then you just make me sick.

And shame on everyone for not voting! Because of that, we lost Drago, our seer (whose first ability is pretty lame considering he had to die to use it), and HW, who had the potential to give us a huge advantage. This is why you people need to be consistent! At the very least, this is telling us that the town includes a lot of inactive players. Wonderful. At least now we have an idea of who the wolves might be, activity-wise.

It's 1 AM in the morning here though, so I'm going to save the scum hunting for later; hopefully when I'll have a chance to get onto Psypokes before I leave for a week this upcoming morning, so I'll have to get in anything I'd like to say before then. Perfect. See all you epic-failures in the morning.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:00 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Last order of business before I head out for the day:

The Indie Wincon and Town Wincon has been changed.

Town Wincon:

Town: At least one townie is alive when all threats are eliminated.

Indie Wincon:

Survive until the very end. This is effective immediately.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

THIS IS SOME BULLS***!
Anyway, could I at least know what my hidden ability was?
inb4 scum win

Goodbye
"

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

How is this pokemon at all

anyway I claim tracker. I tracked someone I dont remember n1 and hw n2 with no results on either. just wanted to get that out before I die.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

It was seems legit N1 who I tracked, just checked. tracker is such a lame role lol
Flush out them inactives

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

W3ll, 4t l33st dat j4r 0f shr00ms w0n't b m3ss1ng up n-e-1's ab1l1t13s n-e-m0ar!

A1s0 I f33l l1k3 James86134 cud b a b3tt4r h0st. H1s 3nd-0f-d4y/n1t3 upd4t3s s33m...sh0ddy. D03z dat h4v3 an 3ff3ct 0n dis g4m3? I h4v3 n0 1d3a.

0k...um...h1nts, n-e-1? I g0t nuth1n'.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have one idea and it is probably not a very good one. Remmber how last game, Eeveelution was the seer and he got killed night 1 because DragoBoy found out about it, because they're brothers? Is it possible that this happened again and Eeveelutiom found out Drago was the seer and killed him because he found out? And the reason he wasn't killed last night was because the other team was picked? While I'm not saying thar Eevee is necessarily a wolf and I'm not going to vote for him yet, I'm saying that it might be possible.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Th4t 1s a p3rf3ct 1d3a.

VOTE: Eeveelution-Master

I r3m3mb3r b31ng t0ld aft3r WW22 th4t th3r3 r n0 s3cr3ts b3tw33n th3m. It w4s 34sy f0r 1 2 f1nd 0ut t3h 0th3r's al1gnm3nt.
Th1s g4m3 1s tr1cky b-cuz th3r3 r n0 l33ds & n0-1 h4s sl1pp3d up...

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:12 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I find it suspicious that DNA jumped straight at the first idea that we have instead of waiting for another idea, that might come, and deciding which one is a better idea. I'm not going to vote for him just yet, in case someone has something to add about what has been said.
Also Drago wasn't the seer, he just had an ability like the seer's.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

1t's a b3tt3r th30ry th4n 3v3ry 0th3r cr4ckp0t th0ught 1'v3 h34rd s0 f4r.
Y? D1d u h4v3 a b3tt3r 1d3a?

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next