It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Since I just received the most voted Teams kill, we start Day 2. WHOOOO.

Give me 15-20 minutes to quickly look through about three pages of notes, story and type up exactly what will be in the log.

(And yes, the (maybe) first quadruple post is coming right up)

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Ok. Good. Werewolf will continue.

The Log - Day 2 wrote:

The villagers were all well rested... Well, except for the ones who stayed up. Those guys were tired. There were many who fell into a deep sleep, not mumbling, just dreaming. Some even had wonderful dreams about forests and the village. And one lucky group got to stay up and kill.

All the villagers, right after waking up, walked straight to the town hall for breakfast. All of the, were strangely tired.

After breakfast, the villagers left for their different jobs and areas. Two villagers left together though. One was Argonaut, the other being an unknown person.
"Do you mind waiting out here while I grab my bag?" Argo asked while outside his house.
"Of course not. Go ahead." The mysterious person answered. Argo entered the house, grabbed his bag, and started towards the door, but a giant hole that lead to PsyPoke Werewolf 7 appeared (Math reference dohoho). Argo almost fell through, but caught himself. But before he could get away from it, the mysterious person pushed him in... And Argo died.

Argo was:

Gemini Twins
You Are: Mudkip
Alignment: Town

We're so close together, its like we're clones of each other: You and your twin must vote for the same person each day, or not at all. You bound until one of you dies. Your twin is: <playernamehere>

Screw you, I'm not dying just so you can die: When your partner dies, you will not commit suicide like Lovers, instead you will receive a double vote count. Meaning, your vote will count as two.

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IF YOU DON'T VOTE: You and your partner will both be mod killed if one of you votes, without the other voting.

Win Condition: At least one townie is alive when all indies and wolves are eliminated.

That's Night 1 in a nutshell. NOW KILL ANOTHER ONE OF YOURSELVES... (Grammarz overloadz)

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:45 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Also, Thundawave will be replacing Chillbill permanently. This will be effective immediately.

Welcome to the game, Thundawave.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hmm... Argo is the first killed by the wolves. After Argo voted No Lynch, PMJ said:
PMJ wrote:
Vote argo. his post is scummy af

Killing Argo, then, looks to me to be an attempt to frame PMJ, but probably not a kill by PMJ. So the question is, who would want to frame PMJ?

Or maybe PMJ did do it, because it was so obvious that he didn't think any of us would think that he actually did it? Layers upon layers of deceit? What is really going on?

PMJ, any thoughts yourself?

Also, I checked last-online times of everyone who voted/posted in round 1, and the only one who HAS NOT BEEN ONLINE since the night phase began was RaptorX98. So, I would at least provisionally scratch him off the suspect list.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
With every bone in my body broken... And at the risk of being blacklisted... I utter my last words to the town from a far off place...

"Good luck... My friends..."

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:40 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Argo, get out. You're in 2006. Wait 7 years, then you can talk to us.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I am a bit annoyed, since it turns out that whoever had the Ouija Board decided that they have to keep it for themself and not pass it over to me. Is it that hard just to give someone an item they ask for? It's what's best, after all. Thanks a lot.

I wish that people would just pay closer attention to me when I post, seriously.

As for Argo dying... Well, it's bad that we lost a town member, but it's better that he die than someone with a more important role. And hey, now whoever his twin was gets a doublevote, which is sure to come in handy. There's not too much information I can personally gather from him death, but I'm sure we'll be able to work with what we've got. PMJ did accuse him, but the wolves could have always tried to frame him... hmm.

Seer, if you're out there, make sure to stay hidden. We don't want to take any risks losing you early game. If you discover at least, I'd say, two or three wolves, then you might want to let us know then. But waiting for the right time is essential. Priest, do not reveal yourself AT ANY COST. You don't need to make yourself known, but if there's someone important in the town that needs protecting, make sure you stick onto them and don't stop guarding them.

And I'm actually pretty annoyed about the No Lynch vote yesterday. PMJ might have been exaggerating a bit when he said that everyone who voted No Lynch was scum, but he's right. We just gave the wolves a free day without them having to worry about kicking the bucket.

Those who voted No Lynch: joe, DNA, mistriss, seems legit, Wailord, Dare, octopus, raptor, JsXtm, and different
I'm not including Argo, since he's a dead townie. Obviously.
Out of that list, the one who stick out to me most are different, because of the fact that the other main vote of the day was against him, seems legit, because of his last minute vote change, and mistriss, since hers just seems like a quick excuse to add another vote to No Lynch towards the end.

So, since it didn't seem to work last time around, I suggest that we vote for Different55 again and see where that gets us. If you're able to convince me otherwise, I'll look somewhere else, but for now, my sights will be set on you.

VOTE: Different55

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Twist, I had the Oujia Board, and I sent it to you. I have no idea what happened, or as to why you never got it.
I also need herbs. If you have one, send it to me.
Also, this:
JsXtm wrote:
who would want to frame PMJ?

i dunno, who would want to frame Roger Rabbit? Hmm? Hmmm? Hmmmmmmmm?

Okay serious:
So, as in response to the NK, I currently have no clue. Twist's not making much sense to me, and JsX's method is odd, but I'm not against it.

inb4 l337 DI\I/\

Goodbye
"

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:57 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I KNOW WHO THE WOLVES-- Wait... I forgot I'm not playing.

Carry on.

This is the first of many discussion starters

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Haunted Water wrote:
DNA, is it an item that is forcing you to do that? Or is it seriously your role?

A5 I t0ld S4ngu1n4ry y35t3rd4y, it 1s t3h 3ff3ct 0f mai r0ll. I h4ve n0 ch01c3. I mu5t sp33k 1n th1s m4nn3r.

L4st n1ght I w4s h4nd3d an it3m dat n3g4t3s t3h h0ld3r's ab1l1t13s wh3n h3ld, & 1s p4ss3d 4t t3h st4rt 0f a d4y 0r n1t3. Dat m33ns an it3m id3nt1c4l 2 t3h alc0h0l l4st ga3m 1s fl0at1ng a-r0und.

As 4 w3ath3r PMJ 1s 1nn0 0r n0t, I am n0t sh00r wat 2 b3l33v. H0w3v3r, 1t 1s pr0bably an 1nd1c4t0r dat t3h w0lv3s r p00r playas, s1nc3 th3y'r3 try1ng 2 g3t a PMJ lynch 0ut 0f dis, p3rh4ps? Wynaut l33v arg0 ali3v t0 m4k3 PMJ s0und at l33st b3l33vable. But n0w arg0 is d3d & h1s tw1n h4s 2x v0t3 w3ight (pr3sum4bly), w1tch m33ns 3ith3r t3h w0lv3s r m0r0ns...0r PMJ 1s. Tak3 ur p1ck, gaiz.

Als0...

THUNDAWAAAAAAAAAVE <<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sorry guys. still having pc issues so I am forced to type ony phone most of the time. posting is hell.

tt explained exactly why no lynch is scummy. good job everyone; this is why it is always worth it to roll dice d1.

The wolves killed argo bc I am their only hope at another wasted day; nothing happend after I said argos post ws bad, so they dont have anything to try to use either except for what I said yesterday. todays lynch should come from those who voted no lynch yesterday. I would bet at least two are scum.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig wrote:
And I'm actually pretty annoyed about the No Lynch vote yesterday. PMJ might have been exaggerating a bit when he said that everyone who voted No Lynch was scum, but he's right. We just gave the wolves a free day without them having to worry about kicking the bucket.

Voting No Lynch yesterday was the smartest thing to do. We had absolutely 0 information, and any vote made would have been random. The odds would have been against us, and whoever was voted for would most likely be a townie. It was like JsXtm said:
JsXtm wrote:
I agree, no information to go on yet, no reason to kill someone completely randomly when the odds are against us killing a wolf by pure luck.

Now we have a little information. It's not much, and it's not solid, and I have no idea what to do with it, but it's something.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Haunted Water wrote:
DNA, is it an item that is forcing you to do that? Or is it seriously your role?

As I told Sanguinary yesterday, it is the effect of my role. I have no choice. I must speak in this manner.

Oh okay, that explains everything. :P

So I guess I'll wait for now, since I have no idea who to vote for. o_O (probably voting by the end of the round.)

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Haunted Water wrote:

A5 I t0ld S4ngu1n4ry y35t3rd4y, it 1s t3h 3ff3ct 0f mai r0ll. I h4ve n0 ch01c3. I mu5t sp33k 1n th1s m4nn3r.

L4st n1ght I w4s h4nd3d an it3m dat n3g4t3s t3h h0ld3r's ab1l1t13s wh3n h3ld, & 1s p4ss3d 4t t3h st4rt 0f a d4y 0r n1t3. Dat m33ns an it3m id3nt1c4l 2 t3h alc0h0l l4st ga3m 1s fl0at1ng a-r0und.

As 4 w3ath3r PMJ 1s 1nn0 0r n0t, I am n0t sh00r wat 2 b3l33v. H0w3v3r, 1t 1s pr0bably an 1nd1c4t0r dat t3h w0lv3s r p00r playas, s1nc3 th3y'r3 try1ng 2 g3t a PMJ lynch 0ut 0f dis, p3rh4ps? Wynaut l33v arg0 ali3v t0 m4k3 PMJ s0und at l33st b3l33vable. But n0w arg0 is d3d & h1s tw1n h4s 2x v0t3 w3ight (pr3sum4bly), w1tch m33ns 3ith3r t3h w0lv3s r m0r0ns...0r PMJ 1s. Tak3 ur p1ck, gaiz.

Als0...

THUNDAWAAAAAAAAAVE <<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333

You do l337 so well, it's too sexy.
However, has it crossed anybody's mind that maybe argo's partner was a wolf? Think about that 2x vote weight. Let's kill my partner! He's not on our team! I don't die and I get a boost for it!
That is easily believable. So, who voted yesterday?

Goodbye
"

Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:
Twist, I had the Oujia Board, and I sent it to you. I have no idea what happened, or as to why you never got it.

Ah well, I actually did get it, but I figured I'd be sneaky and not say that I got it, and leave a clue in my first post. But I guess that was actually kind of stupid to do. So thanks for passing it to me! It'll be a huge help.

DNA... If that item of yours negates abilities... Then why are you still talking in chat speak? A
That's awfully suspicious. So either you're lying about your chat speak ability, or lying about the item. Any response to this?

And on the matter of Argo's twin, I think it's safe to say that he's town aligned. Think about it: how broken would a role like that be? Argo would be able to either be completely manipulated by his twin through having to vote for the same person, or instantly killed so that they would get double voting powers. It'd be a pretty sucky role to have, and I doubt James would overlook such a flaw.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haunted Water wrote:
However, has it crossed anybody's mind that maybe argo's partner was a wolf? Think about that 2x vote weight. Let's kill my partner! He's not on our team! I don't die and I get a boost for it!

That would make sense if anybody had voted for Argo, but the only thing like that was PMJ's post saying that we should vote for Argo.
EDIT: And also what turtwig said about a twin wolf.

twistedturtwig wrote:
DNA... If that item of yours negates abilities... Then why are you still talking in chat speak? A
That's awfully suspicious. So either you're lying about your chat speak ability, or lying about the item. Any response to this?

Maybe he doesn't feel like using it. It negates the ability and if the ability is good why would he give it up? 1337 speak isn't a disadvantage, just an annoyance, and even less of an annoyance if he uses a english-to-1337 translator. It'd be easier for him not to be holding it whenever he wants to talk then un-holding so he can use his ability again.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but
twistedturtwig

Last edited by Different55 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:

I doubt anyone can be wolf + twin, since he would already be a wolf. But well, let's see. o_O

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Different, three things.

1. You voted wrong.
2. You edited your post, three times in fact.
3. DNA's item isn't something that he would have to use, it automatically negates your abilities. No one would intentionally use an item like that. Also, I realize now that he might have passed it on at the beginning of the day, so I might be wrong with my accusation.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig wrote:
Different, three things.

1. You voted wrong.
2. You edited your post, three times in fact.
3. DNA's item isn't something that he would have to use, it automatically negates your abilities. No one would intentionally use an item like that. Also, I realize now that he might have passed it on at the beginning of the day, so I might be wrong with my accusation.

1. I'm not voting.
2. Yes. I did. Your point?
3. If he's got a good ability, I would think he would want to get rid of the item as soon as possible.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Scum typically dont have posting restrictions so dna is probably town. ofc this is not an absolute rule.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

What is better? a 20% chnce to hit scum or a 0% chance? The day 2 lynch has p much the aame info as d1. are you guys gonna vote nl today too? heck lets do it every day bc we might lynch a townie!!!!

statistically speaking we are always more likely to lynch town than scum since if it were the other way round scum would be > town and thats gg. no lynch is a scum tell imo and different trying to say it's a good idea is preposterosu.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:41 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Haunted Water wrote:
You do l337 so well, it's too sexy.

Put ur p4nts b4ck 0n, s0n.

twistedturtwig wrote:

Baka, w3r3n't u p4y1ng att3nshun? T3h it3m 1s 1d3nt1c4l 2 t3h alc0h0l. It's r3c33v3d at t3h st4rt 0f a day 0r n1t3, & p4ss3d 0ff at t3h st4rt 0f t3h n3xt 1.

I r3c33v3d t3h it3m at t3h st4rt 0f l4st n1t3, & I pick3d sum1 t0 h4nd it 2 @ t3h st4rt 0f dis d4y. James86134 c4n c0nf1rm dis.

L00ks l1k3 an0th3r c4s3 0f TT n0t r33ding pr0p3rly.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

PMJ wrote:
What is better? a 20% chnce to hit scum or a 0% chance? The day 2 lynch has p much the aame info as d1. are you guys gonna vote nl today too? heck lets do it every day bc we might lynch a townie!!!!

This is ridiculous. That's an 80% chance of shooting ourselves in the foot. I said it was a good idea last round because he had absolutely no information. This round we have something. It's not much, and I'm not sure what to do with it, but other people are coming up with theories and ideas. Voting No Lynch every night is plain stupid, but on Day 1, it was the best choice we could have made.

PMJ wrote:
statistically speaking we are always more likely to lynch town than scum since if it were the other way round scum would be > town and thats gg. no lynch is a scum tell imo and different trying to say it's a good idea is preposterosu.

Statistically speaking, yes, but only if we're choosing completely randomly each time. The first day, a random vote was pretty much all we could do, and that could've gotten a townie killed.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If it makes anyone feel any better
DNA's vote was MINUTES after argo

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ different
Well, editing posts in any werewolf game is breaking the rules, and you are likely to get warned or even modkilled by the game's host if you do. And it seemed like you were trying to vote for me, since you put my name bolded, in orange, and underlined... It seemed pretty strange, and trying to vote for me seemed like the most obvious reason behind it.

@ DNA
Yeah, I realized that shortly after I posted, so I included it in my next post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And seriously, that No Lynch was a big mistake. 20% chance of lynching a wolf > 0% chance of lynching a wolf. We have to take the risk that we might lynch a townie, because if we don't, then how will get rid of any scum at all? Argo's death last night has given us pretty much no information, except that now we know we have a townie with a doublevote on our side. Doesn't tell us much about the scum. So... should we vote No Lynch today as well, because of that? No, no we shouldn't. If you think that we shouldn't, then why would you vote for it yesterday, since they're exactly the same?

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next