It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:58 pm



Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Author Message
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3165
Location: clegavel
yay more votes I won't count

_________________


Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Sorry, forgot about the bold:

UNVOTE: WAILORD
VOTE: PMJ

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:31 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
I am not surprised to come back and find votes on me but use your heads at least. this is basically what the last few posts have been:

"I think pmj is a wolf." /vote pmj
"AGREE" /vote pmj
"u suk pmj u made me sick" /vote pmj
"ilu wailord" /vote pmj

If I am going to be lynched at least give me a reason besides this amateur hour bandwagon crap. cherrygrove is the only guy who legitimately has a reason to vote for me and he didnt even start the wagon. Looking at his post he seems to be taking it in stride. the guy who suggested I was scum didnt even post a reason behind his thought "yeah pretty sure he is scum lol". wolf wagon much?

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
Oh. I totally missed wailords post. I am on mobile right now. typing my last post was a nightmare so I will post more later once I get to a computer

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 pm
Posts: 401
I don't think I did the bold so sorry,
Unvote: twistedturtwig
Vote:PMJ

_________________
This is a signature. It is very good.
actually it's terrible, but let me believe what I want

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873


Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
I was going to stick with my vote for mudkip mistriss, but seeing PMJ be accused made me realize something. Every time I've voted so far, PMJ has almost immediately followed me and tried to start a bandwagon. That's more than a little bit suspicious. If that's not a clear sign of scum, then I don't know what is. Wolves try to sneak onto faulty bandwagons without a clear reason to try and get the rest of the town to follow them. Furthermore, he's also one of the three Ice types, which have been in the spotlight all along. He already claimed responsibility for poisoning CG, with his reasoning being that "he was a good player." Shouldn't he know that everyone has just as much of a chance to be scum as the next guy? And I'll bet that he was responsible for at least one of the player freezings, or messed them up somehow. There's just too many signs pointing towards him.

And that is why I'm certain that PMJ's guilty. Good job guys, I think we really got one this time. And if I'm wrong I'm really sorry.

UNVOTE: mudkip mistriss
VOTE: PMJ

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:25 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3165
Location: clegavel
I guess I can do a vote count now.

mudkip mistriss - 2
pmj - 4

...halfway there, guys.

...this is about to get really hilarious really fast.

_________________


Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:18 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
DNA wrote:
...this is about to get really hilarious really fast.

That is never a good sign. ;_;



I'm guessing he was referring to the fact that two people's votes didn't count. So... do people have items, or what? I know that SanguinaryScientist had an ability that nullifies votes, but he's dead and-

Wait.

I got it.

I completely forgot that abilities are directly related to types. SS was a Bug/Poison type, and his two abilities were Vector and Venom. Venom is obviously the Poison type one, so Vector must be Bug. And we have another Bug type in the game... Wailord_2. I couldn't vote yesterday, and I might be the one not voting today. So, did you nullify my vote, or what? I'd like to at least know if it was you or not, I already know that you've got your doubts about me, so it would make sense

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:43 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 pm
Posts: 401
twistedturtwig wrote:
I couldn't vote yesterday, and I might be the one not voting today. So, did you nullify my vote, or what? I'd like to at least know if it was you or not, I already know that you've got your doubts about me, so it would make sense


Yeah, actually I was using Vector on you today so that's why your votes don't count. Sorry.

_________________
This is a signature. It is very good.
actually it's terrible, but let me believe what I want

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873


Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:12 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
Wailord_2 wrote:
You know how most people right now think that one of the ice types is a wolf? Looking back at the previous rounds I noticed something. For every previous round and this one too, PMJ and twist have voted for the same person. I already have some suspicion towards twist and the fact PMJ is voting the same as him and is an ice type makes it seem like he's a wolf.


I would admit this would have merit if any of the following statements were true:

1. There have been more than two game days. Keep in mind that this is only Day 3, and I am not the only one who was on the lynch wagon with twistedturtwig. By your own admission, the only reason you feel I am scum is because I was on the lynch wagon with twistedturtwig (but then again, so were like eight other players) and I have the second most awesome type in the game. B] The fact is that there really is no proof that I am scum. You're just lumping me in with twistedturtwig.

2. There was a rule that said an Ice-type must be scum. Again, just because I have a killing role does not automatically make me scum. See: Eeveelution-Master, Drago_girl. I'm not the first town player with an anti-town role (see: almost everyone who has died). In fact I would bet money that filter has Venom as an ability. ChillBill and Joe the Conqueror probably have some rad abilities thanks to their Steel-type. Lynch resistance anyone?

3. Twistedturtwig was confirmed scum. If he had been lynched and flipped scum then okay I could understand the suspicion. But there is no rule that says one of the Ice-types has to be scum. Someone just made that up. Your entire game plan has thus far revolved around getting twistedturtwig lynched; that's some serious paranoia. And it's only Day 3. If I was on every wagon twistedturtwig was on and it was like, Day 8, then again you might have merit.

But you don't. Nothing you have said makes any sort of logical sense.

Wailord_2 wrote:
Also, he admitted to making Cherrygrove sick. He said his reasoning was he was told he was a good player, but why would you want to kill a good player, with no suspicion of him being a wolf?


This is hilarious coming from someone who has literally spent the entire game trying to get a good player lynched just because he survived night zero:

Wailord_2 wrote:
I don't think JsXtm is a wolf. In previous games, he seems to always be suspected but he almost never is. It has been mentioned before that it was a surprise that twistedturtwig is still alive, after how well he has played previously, for that reason I'm going to vote for twisted this round.

Vote: twistedturtwig

Wailord_2 wrote:
Honestly, I think one of the ice types is probably a wolf, however I am not sure which one. What I do think I know is that twistedturtwig is probably a wolf. If a wolf had the ability to freeze someone, why of all people would they pick Dare, who so far hasn't said anything. Why not twistedturtwig who is always dangerous? Maybe because he is on their team. So, because of that,

Vote: twistedturtwig

Wailord_2 wrote:
I think mudkip is right, tt was the one that was first framing mudkip. Wolves are smart maybe he was trying to frame mudkip mistriss from the beginning by killing all the wolves from the last game.

Vote: twistedturtwig


Wow.

And with all that said...

twistedturtwig wrote:
I was going to stick with my vote for mudkip mistriss, but seeing PMJ be accused made me realize something. Every time I've voted so far, PMJ has almost immediately followed me and tried to start a bandwagon.


This is just flat out wrong. On Day 1, I voted for JsXtm because he was inactive. As if the day one lynch means anything to anyone. On Day 2, I did vote for Drago_girl after you did. However, that's still a misleading statement because I posted my thoughts about Drago_girl being scum way before you voted for her. You initially voted for mudkip mistriss that day, only unvoting to vote for Drago_girl. And on Day 3, not only was it not your wagon I was supporting, I actually cast my vote before you did!

twistedturtwig wrote:
Wolves try to sneak onto faulty bandwagons without a clear reason to try and get the rest of the town to follow them.


Townies do this too, mainly because if there is sound logic for a person's wagon, there is no need to repeat what the other person said. In fact, doing that might even make them look scummy.

twistedturtwig wrote:
Furthermore, he's also one of the three Ice types, which have been in the spotlight all along.


That does not mean that I (or any of the other Ice-types, for that matter) am scum.

twistedturtwig wrote:
He already claimed responsibility for poisoning CG, with his reasoning being that "he was a good player." Shouldn't he know that everyone has just as much of a chance to be scum as the next guy?


Yes. And that's why I entrusted random.org with my decision.

twistedturtwig wrote:
And I'll bet that he was responsible for at least one of the player freezings, or messed them up somehow. There's just too many signs pointing towards him.


Nope. All of these signs that Wailord mentioned are just him being afraid of you. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it, actually...

twistedturtwig wrote:
And that is why I'm certain that PMJ's guilty.


Just like you were certain mudkip mistriss was worth lynching earlier today? Where the evidence was "too clear not to follow it?" Yeah. Okay.

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Wow... I hadn't even realized how stupid our accusations have been. I decided to do a look back through thr thread, and I realized that I'm wayyyyy too quick to be "certain" about stuff. I think that my ego got too inflated from last game, when my scum hunting methods did work. PMJ's argument did seem convincing to me, so I'm going to be wishywashy again and unvote. I'll wait until we have some actual leads until I make a final decision.

UNVOTE: PMJ

And I still don't understand why just because a player is good and isn't dead means that they must be a wolf. Like I literally just argued in my last post, everyone has the same chance at being a wolf. So I'd appreciate it if people would stop voting for me "because I'm good." Now if you had some real leads, that I'd understand.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:45 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I'm still keeping my vote. After the all of text, all PMJ has done is just be extremely defensive (which isn't a bad thing) whilst still not helping the town...

Another thing: Notice that, PMJ wanted to kill off a GOOD player. Why would you go after killing good players at teh start of the game? As Twist said, anyone could be a wolf, so why would he kill a good player that would benefit us more, then say, killing someone like Filter?

I stick to my vote.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
Because it takes three days to work. Didnt you read my post? had I waited, then we would be waiting for day six to see any results, at -least-. I may have been shooting in the dark, but it was a chance I thought foolish to pass up.

also if you think I am going to just lie down and be erroneously lynched then you are sorely mistaken.

I will post more either later or tomorrow.

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:34 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Posts: 734
Location: Toronto
PMJ wrote:
I may have been shooting in the dark, but it was a chance I thought foolish to pass up.


Let's assume there were 4 wolves at the start of the game.

Probability of targeting town with your ability on NIght 1 (if you are town): 79%

That's a chance I would pass on.

Probability of targeting town with your ability on Night 1 (if you are wolf): 100%

Now that's a chance that would be foolish to pass up.

_________________
And what it all comes down to
is that everything's gonna be quite alright


Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:26 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 4:46 pm
Posts: 28
UNVOTE: PMJ

I think we got votes on him too easily for him to be a wolf

VOTE: Wailord_2


Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
Cherrygrove wrote:
PMJ wrote:
I may have been shooting in the dark, but it was a chance I thought foolish to pass up.


Let's assume there were 4 wolves at the start of the game.

Probability of targeting town with your ability on NIght 1 (if you are town): 79%

That's a chance I would pass on.

Probability of targeting town with your ability on Night 1 (if you are wolf): 100%

Now that's a chance that would be foolish to pass up.


Fair enough point. But I'll remind you that the odds of lynching scum on day 1 is just as low, and no one seems to bat an eyelash when it turns out that oh, gee, we guessed wrong, how could we have ever messed up so badly???

So here's my list of reads on everyone so far in the game:

1. ChillBill - Currently is a block of ice. Before he was frozen, ChillBill spent most of his time being afraid that he was going to be the next nightkill. Of course, he hasn't been killed yet, and now he can't be killed until Day 5. Claims to not have an ability that causes a ricochet, but was mysteriously not frozen by James's alleged freezing attempt until a day later. Honestly, as a Steel-type, I could definitely see him as having some sort of deflection ability. But why lie about it? Conclusion: slight town, but I'd like to know more about what his abilities are when he thaws out.

2. James86134 - Tried making sense of the item shenanigans on Day 2. Actually attempted reading some players. Claimed to have frozen ChillBill on Day 2, but he wasn't frozen until Day 3. There may be a reason for this that is as of now unknown. Tried making a connection between ChillBill and a steel-toed boot, but DNA did say that he normally isn't so obvious with the scum's identity during a night kill. I don't believe DNA would make that connection that obvious. Now, that doesn't mean that ChillBill isn't scum... it just means he didn't kill SS. Was on both of the previous day's lynch wagons. He voted for mudkip mistriss after saying she was checking her PMs. It was a legit vote too so I dunno what he was thinking. Conclusion: leaning town because of actual scum hunting but ofc that doesn't mean much.

3. Dare234 - Currently is a block of ice. Has not posted anything in the game thread, so can't be read. As the game's only other Psychic-type, it's possible he has Haunted Water's ESP ability, or maybe something else entirely. A dangerous ability, perhaps? Most types we've seen so far have had one, but they've all been "town-aligned."

4. twistedturtwig - Implores mudkip mistriss to think before she votes and then does the exact opposite of it. Claims to have something up his sleeve he will be forced to show if he is voted for, yet still hasn't despite being suspected (albeit by the paranoid Wailord_2) all game long. Claims the evidence against mudkip mistriss was overwhelming but after reading through her posts, there really isn't any. Plus as soon as Wailord_2 posts his schtick about me being scum, twistedturtwig abandons ship and tries going after me instead. Conclusion: Almost definitely scum.

5. Cherrygrove - Didn't post much during the last two days but picked up a bit during Day 3. Doesn't really matter what alignment he is since we're gonna find out if he's scum or not really soon and it's too late to take the ability back.

6. GhostPony750 - Claims to have done nothing all game long except vote for mudkip mistriss on Day 2. Though he says he hasn't used any abilities, I don't know if we can confirm if this is true or not. He now says the restrictions have been lifted so I am expecting a lot more from him in the coming days. Conclusion: Hard to tell, but staying so far under the radar is suspicious.

7. Wailord_2: As I mentioned before, his entire game plan has thus far involved getting twistedturtwig lynched. He voted for me after being convinced by his own logic, so there's that I guess. Conclusion: After drawing my own conclusions about twistedturtwig's alignment, I think Wailord_2 could very well be twistedturtwig's scumpartner trying to orchestrate a bus on him in order to appear town.

8. Joe the Conqueror - Has posted almost nothing. Hopped on JsXtm's wagon without a second thought. Mentioned once he was suspicious of James and did vote for him once after he voted for mudkip mistress (SHE CHECKED HER PMs, SHE's A WOLF /vote) Conclusion: Needs to post more. Perhaps some vote pressure is in order.

9. filter - Has also posted almost nothing of use. Randomly votes. Conclusion: Clueless.

10. mudkip mistriss - The biggest thing I dislike about you at this point is because you voted No Lynch on a day that wasn't 1, which to me is unacceptable. Personally, I do not believe in No Lynch unless it's mylo. I would rather roll dice with a ~25% chance of lynching scum or dangerous indie on day 1 than a 0% chance by choosing No Lynch. Town can shake off losing a player d1. Scum cannot. That's why lynching is important unless mislynching means a loss for the town. You claim that as scum you would kill strong players, and isn't that exactly what's been happening? I'm convinced twistedturtwig is scum, so seeing him hop on your wagon the second after I vote for you is not surprising in the least. I'll remove my vote for now, but I'm still not convinced you aren't dangerous. I'll be watching you...

11. alkranite - See: filter.

UNVOTE: mudkip mistriss
VOTE: twistedturtwig

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3165
Location: clegavel
Quote:
I don't believe DNA would make that connection that obvious.

There was this one time in the last game I ran like this, where the alpha wolf (Machoke) killed an Alakazam by strangling. I had the latter say "The irony...!" before he was choked to death.

Only one person picked up on it the entire game. Everyone else either overlooked it completely or came to a different conclusion.

_________________


Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:01 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
Okay. So all that means is it is possible that ChillBill killed SS. And... now we have to examine all of the night and day updates for possible hints. ._.

dna y u do dis

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Yay, I'm observant.

Ill say this ONE more time, and its the explicit truth:

Dare was frozen because DNA mucked up his notes. He isn't frozen now, just inactive. Chill is now frozen and immune to lynching until Day 5 due to being frozen because DNA wanted to make things right.

Dare is no longer frozen and Chill does not have a ricochet ability that deflects me freezing him.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
PMJ wrote:
4. twistedturtwig - Implores mudkip mistriss to think before she votes and then does the exact opposite of it. Claims to have something up his sleeve he will be forced to show if he is voted for, yet still hasn't despite being suspected (albeit by the paranoid Wailord_2) all game long. Claims the evidence against mudkip mistriss was overwhelming but after reading through her posts, there really isn't any. Plus as soon as Wailord_2 posts his schtick about me being scum, twistedturtwig abandons ship and tries going after me instead. Conclusion: Almost definitely scum.

Look, I'm getting incredibly annoyed at this. I am still suspicious of mudkip mistriss, however seeing how scummy you've been playing, I decided it would be better to go along with the others' suspicions of you. And then you posted your big long dispute, and you managed to get two people to unvote for you. Clever. But don't expect me to change my vote this time. You've misled us for long enough. And now you die.

VOTE: PMJ

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
twistedturtwig wrote:
Look, I'm getting incredibly annoyed at this. I am still suspicious of mudkip mistriss, however seeing how scummy you've been playing, I decided it would be better to go along with the others' suspicions of you. And then you posted your big long dispute, and you managed to get two people to unvote for you. Clever. But don't expect me to change my vote this time. You've misled us for long enough. And now you die.

VOTE: PMJ


You are so totally busted:

twistedturtwig wrote:
Wow... I hadn't even realized how stupid our accusations have been. I decided to do a look back through thr thread, and I realized that I'm wayyyyy too quick to be "certain" about stuff. I think that my ego got too inflated from last game, when my scum hunting methods did work. PMJ's argument did seem convincing to me, so I'm going to be wishywashy again and unvote. I'll wait until we have some actual leads until I make a final decision.


So you vote for me, then unvote me after I tell you how much your argument sucks and admit your argument sucks. Then, after I post my feelings about your scumminess, you vote me again--almost instantly, and without anyone else posting anything relevant to your lynching--despite your claims to want to wait for an "actual lead." I didn't know that someone else voting for you besides Wailord was an actual lead, lol.

Nice try shifting the focus back onto me, though. Unlike you, I have actual reasoning as to why I believe you're scum. By your own admission, you found my argument convincing and now you're content with just bandwagoning me? Jesus.

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
twistedturtwig wrote:
PMJ wrote:
4. twistedturtwig - Implores mudkip mistriss to think before she votes and then does the exact opposite of it. Claims to have something up his sleeve he will be forced to show if he is voted for, yet still hasn't despite being suspected (albeit by the paranoid Wailord_2) all game long. Claims the evidence against mudkip mistriss was overwhelming but after reading through her posts, there really isn't any. Plus as soon as Wailord_2 posts his schtick about me being scum, twistedturtwig abandons ship and tries going after me instead. Conclusion: Almost definitely scum.

Look, I'm getting incredibly annoyed at this. I am still suspicious of mudkip mistriss, however seeing how scummy you've been playing, I decided it would be better to go along with the others' suspicions of you. And then you posted your big long dispute, and you managed to get two people to unvote for you. Clever. But don't expect me to change my vote this time. You've misled us for long enough. And now you die.

VOTE: PMJ


No... Now you die:

UNVOTE: PMJ
VOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
PMJ wrote:
So you vote for me, then unvote me after I tell you how much your argument sucks and admit your argument sucks. Then, after I post my feelings about your scumminess, you vote me again--almost instantly, and without anyone else posting anything relevant to your lynching--despite your claims to want to wait for an "actual lead." I didn't know that someone else voting for you besides Wailord was an actual lead, lol.

Nice try shifting the focus back onto me, though. Unlike you, I have actual reasoning as to why I believe you're scum. By your own admission, you found my argument convincing and now you're content with just bandwagoning me? Jesus.

First of all: what are these so-called reasons that you have to prove me to be scum? Because I change my vote often? News flash, that's called being indecisive, not being a wolf. If you that's your only lead on me, then your logic is just as bad as Wailord's, which you've been criticizing all along. And why would I not want to try and save myself from getting bandwagoned by the very person I'm suspicious of? Furthermore, I think that you're trying to intentionally mislead the town. Yes, I unvoted you and said I wanted to wait for more evidence, but the current round ends today, and I didn't want to take any second chances. That comment was mostly referring to future rounds as well. But don't worry, I don't think you'll have to worry about future rounds.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:51 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
It's not just that you change your vote often, it's why you do it:

1. Vote for mudkip mistriss after a couple others do. Why not try to get the wagon rolling? After all, it worked pretty well with JsXtm, didn't it? You claim that the case against her is rock solid and she is a worthy lynch. But like I said before, there is no case against her. Look at her posts. I'm not convinced she isn't scum right along with you, but you have to admit it's a little too obvious that she would say she would kill strong players and that's exactly what's happened so far.

(Note for future days: Who asked that question? Could they have asked it in order to pick out a townie to frame?)

At the very least, the case against mudkip mistriss is anything but solid.

2. You change your vote after you came to a "sudden realization" that I proved was 100% false. You claim that wolves use faulty bandwagons? I would say that attempting to get me lynched using reasons that are proven to be untrue is pretty faulty. You pretty much said the same thing about me that you did about mudkip mistriss: that the evidence against me was too overwhelming to ignore...

...except four posts later, when I pointed out how there was no evidence, and you agreed with me and recanted your vote. This is all after getting on mudkip mistriss's case about rushing to cast votes and how important it is to think before you vote.

3. In another example of your inconsistency, you voted me--again--not even ten posts after I called you out for being scum. So much for waiting, right? In your accusing post, you claim that I have been playing scummy, but if that was true, you wouldn't have agreed that I was innocent and unvoted me in the first place.

You're panicking now. The day is ending and your head's on the chopping block. At this point, your mindset is "anyone but me" but there is no escaping this one.

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:43 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 am
Posts: 77
Location: england :)
vote twisted

too tired to exlpain at the moment

_________________
pm me if you want to chat about anything

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)


Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.