Psypoke
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/

Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins!
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31044
Page 8 of 17

Author:  GhostPony750 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

James86134 wrote:
As far as GP and PMJ goes in Freezing, I believe its GP with this ability... It just seems to be the case to me.

Just sayin'... I got a bottle of Jack Daniel on first round, and now I got a Lemonade.
So technically, I haven't played yet.

Mudkip Mistriss, have fun with your Lemonade! ~If you see what I did here, Argo~

Author:  James86134 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Tell you what, confusing as this may be, this is the best werewolf I've seen so far.

Its so much harder to actually analyse people, therefore making you work harder at it.

If ANYONE HAS OR HAD AN ITEM THAT DID ANYTHING, SAY IT. WE CAN USE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO BE ABLE TO PASS IT AROUND TO OUR ADVANTAGE.

AT THIS STAGE:

HAUNTED: Jack Daniels in Round 1.

Filter: Jack Daniels I Round 2.

Argo: May have Ransacked Filters house to get rid of the Jack Daniels

GhostPony: Jack Daniels in Round 1. Lemonade Round 2.

Mudkip Mistress: Lemonade Round 2.

So at this point, Argo has an ability to remove items.
Jack Daniels stop people from using their ability and voting but they may still talk.

GhostPony: Tell us what Lemonade actually does.

By the looks of it, it prevents you from talking and voting. But it seems to not prevent you from using abilities.

By the way, GhostPony, I was calling out by saying that you had the ability. I'm not sure, but you didn't at all address it. I would like to hear if you did freeze Dare, and if not, It must have been either PMJ or a ricochet off Chill to Dare.


So far, at this point, items seem like they can be used to help us all.

Author:  GhostPony750 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

@James
Lemonade do the same thing as Jack Daniel's
And I haven't used any abilities since the beggining

Since I can't vote for now, well, I can't do anything.

Author:  James86134 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

A few things ill add.

CherryGrove: Im assuming he has Nobility. How would he know that some people have Negative votes before any of us actually address us. I'm only assuming.

Day 2 Log:

The shenanigans: Me using Freeze On chill. DNA said that something unexpected would happen if an old friend or enemy used an ability on them. After the whole Haunted v Me thing, I pissed Chill off as well. DNA I'm assuming is addressing this and basically, the ricochet is the unexpected thing.

Author:  ChillBill [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

twistedturtwig wrote:
Oh, sorry, I hadn't realized that PMJ was a veteran werewolf player. I knew she was from Pokebeach, but not much else.

And that is very strange. You used the ability on Chill, you say, but he wasn't affected by it? That sounds pretty suspicious. What do you have to say about that, Chill?

(And James, you don't have to feel bad about it. Who knows, this might turn out to be the lead we need!)


PMJ is a guy.
And I have absolutely no idea. I don't have an ability that can cause a ricochet. And even if I had, does it mean I'm a wolf? I don't think so.
twist, you seem more and more suspicious to me as the time goes by. You made a very rush decision on Day 1, which led to the death of a townie and the bad usage of Wash Away so early in the game (although that's not your fault). Now I was apparently targeted by a single-use Freeze ability (which is again a bit risky using in Day 2). I wasn't even notified of it, but the ability ricocheted. James said something about old enemies, so that might explain. And, as I said before, even if I had an ability, that doesn't make me suspicious. Many townies often get shielding abilities, more often than wolves. But you immediately point the finger at me, who just happened to be the one to accuse you last Day, and you actually call the fact that an ability ricocheted a lead. I'm not gonna vote for you so early in the day, but I've got my eye on you, and if nothing happens to change my mind, I'll vote for you.

Author:  James86134 [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Look, at this point, for me, Twisted is a safer bet.

I'm thinking about why, so far Eevee and Haunted have been chosen.

Lets look at last game. Haunted, Sanguinary and Eevee.

Since both Eevee and Haunted are dead, does that mean that Sanguinary might be the next to go?

Int he last game, the wolves didnt choose to kill the right people. This suggests, people are in reign who don't know what they're doing.

Joe hasn't played too much. PMJ knows barely anything about how we play except Haunted, Chill and DNA (since they have played on Pok├ębeach).
Mudkip seems to be trying to help us. But, has barely any experience.
Drago_Girl has some experience but used the Wash_Away ability.



I'd like to know, sice it would do no harm, if anyone has used an ability that has no more use and what it was.

Me: Freeze. I used it on Chill and it has no more use.

Drago_Girl: Used WashAway and has no more use.

Author:  twistedturtwig [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

I wasn't actually trying to point the finger at you, Chill, I was just wondering why the ability James used didn't work on you, that's all. In all honesty, you're one of the players I'm most confident about being innocent. I just wish I could convince you likewise.

And James, that makes a lot of sense. The wolves from last game are getting picked off. HW and EM were two of them, and Sanguinary was the third. Maybe he should watch out? As to who would want to do that... what about the wolves' first victim? mukpid mistriss, maybe? And we had already gone over how she's a newer player, this is only her second game, and she barely got to participate in her first. There's a lot of evidence on that's agaisnt her right now. So that's why I'll cast my vote against her today.

VOTE: mudkip mistriss

One more thing, James, I don't think that CG has Nobility, since he's not a Dragon Type, and probably just thought that someone had a vote that was worth -1 votes instead of 1, since DNA said the current tally was lower than what it seemed. Is that what you thought CG?

(Also, I could have sworn PMJ was a girl, sorry. I've got to stop judging a brony by their cover. :lol: )

Author:  mudkip mistriss [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

If I was a werewolf I wouldn't waist a kill on getting revenge.
I would kill strong players.
If I was a werewolf why would I give myself away by trying to get revenge.
Also I haven't used any of my abilities yet.
I'm going to wait a little bit longer before I vote.

Author:  Cherrygrove [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

James86134 wrote:
The shenanigans: Me using Freeze On chill. DNA said that something unexpected would happen if an old friend or enemy used an ability on them. After the whole Haunted v Me thing, I pissed Chill off as well. DNA I'm assuming is addressing this and basically, the ricochet is the unexpected thing.


I'm not exactly sure how you interpreted DNA's statement but I'd just like to point out that DNA does not cause 'unexpected things' to happen to players based on his perceived relationships between players. He just made an observation that in the past people who do have such friendship or enmity between each other happen to target one another with their abilities, leading to shenanigans or funny outcomes, such as between Eevee and DragoBoy. (right?)

TT wrote:
One more thing, James, I don't think that CG has Nobility, since he's not a Dragon Type, and probably just thought that someone had a vote that was worth -1 votes instead of 1, since DNA said the current tally was lower than what it seemed. Is that what you thought CG?


yep. Just using the ol' brain. In the end it turned out that JsXtm inherently had negative votes.

Author:  Argonaut457 [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Dear God we have a lot of really good players this game... Okay, lets see here... *gets out pen and paper*

Just to confirm it, I was the one who ransacked Filter's house (sorry about that). I've taken care of the Jack Daniels, so it won't harm anyone anymore. Just as a side note, it would have the same effect if you passed them DIRECTLY to me.

GhostPony750 wrote:
Mudkip Mistriss, have fun with your Lemonade! ~If you see what I did here, Argo~


I hope you are telling the truth here, because if so, I will visit her tonight and take care if that item as well.

As for my vote... God theres a lot to handle here...
I'm starting to think James might even be a wolf. He keeps insisting that Chill wasn't effected by his ability, and pointing the finger in that direction, but, wouldn't we (or at least Chill) have been notified about it. I mean, we got the notification that I ransacked Filter's house, even though it didn't harm him in anyway (helped him, actually). And all of his over analyzing makes me suspicions of him... Then again, it does in every werewolf, but that never meant he was a wolf before.

As for Twist, it is just a little bit suspicious. He's convinced there's evidence against Mudkip Mistress, when I see none. She's a new player, this means nothing. I could be wrong here, too, though. As I'm a new player as well. (3rd WW here).

Chill's trail, for the most part, seems to be played out. It is interesting that an ability didn't effect him, but I see it very possible that anyone, Town or Wolf, could have a sheild ability.

So, for me, there's the most evidence on James. This vote could/probably might change in the future, but for now, I'm going with my gut.

VOTE: JAMES

Author:  DNA [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Quote:
I now know how DNA feels; either he gets killed the first night, and if not then he's definitely a wolf. Such sound logic.

Enjoy them feels.

Quote:
I'm not exactly sure how you interpreted DNA's statement but I'd just like to point out that DNA does not cause 'unexpected things' to happen to players based on his perceived relationships between players. He just made an observation that in the past people who do have such friendship or enmity between each other happen to target one another with their abilities, leading to shenanigans or funny outcomes, such as between Eevee and DragoBoy. (right?)


This is correct. In the previous Werewolf game I ran under this system (which was the 1st one, ran on another forum), one guy used the Detonate role on another player (it had the same effect as it does on HW), but was protected by a priest that night, so the attempt failed. I found out later in the thread that those two guys had a bit of a history together, which almost broke out into a full-scale argument until one of the forum mods (also a player in the game) put his foot down and asked them to stop it.

I just found it a bit of a witty observation that, on the first night, two people who have a history together (sibling rivalry counts as a history, right?) ended up offing each other, almost like what happened the last game (after the first night, the two guys were constantly lynch-voting against each other).

Just gave me a bit of a smile, that's all. ...And I'm afraid that's all I can say at this point.

Author:  ChillBill [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

No matter what, DNA is the real scum around here. And Jack Daniels is way more effective than lemonade.
I'll believe you, twist... for now. But...
Arnold Swarghenegger wrote:
I will be back.

About Argo's suspicions, James has played like that in the last two games as well. Of course, this doesn't clear him. I'm just making a point. However, here's a mention to all of you: DO NOT reveal your roles so easily. Don't start mentioning abilities you have and items you might be holding. This doesn't help the town, it helps the wolves pick their target.

Author:  James86134 [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

To Argo,
Like Chill said, Ive been suspicious for the past two games. In fact, I try to be suspicious.

This round is slowly becoming more and more obscure since evidence keeps arising:
Twisted, at least twice in your post you said that Chill's motives were supicious or you found him suspicious. Dont try to double take.

As this is the second round and we only have a little bit more info:

VOTE: TWISTED

Author:  twistedturtwig [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Speak for yourself, James. One second you're saying you trust me, and now you're voting for me... Wishywashy, I dare say.

I was trying to grill Chill for information before making my decision. And it worked, didn't it? We deduced why your ability malfunctioned! (I think)

Also, sorry if I come across as a bit... harsh. I'm a very competitive person by nature, and will do anything to win. I've got a Werewolf winning streak I'd like to keep going.

...did I mention that I also have a big ego by nature?

Author:  DNA [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

I am really surprised I am gone almost the whole weekend, and I come back to the topic and there's only 2 new posts.

Author:  James86134 [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Fine:

Moar stuff:

CherryGrove hasn't post too much which is strange for him. Maybe the cold is effecting him.

PMJ, although a very experienced player hasn't been helping us too much.

Twisted, although doing very well in the last two games, hasn't been helping as much...

So, I will ask.

To all previous wolves who are alive:

Wailord, Cherry, Chill, Twisted, Sanguinary

Who would you have killed in the last two rounds... And it better be a damn good reason or I don't believe it.

Happy DNA.

Author:  SanguinaryScientist [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Well, obviously I would have killed the top players and work my way down
Which would be from the DNA, DragoBoy, Twist and Chill

Then continue with Argo, and cherry ect ect
But since MOST of the "Good" Players are still alive I would have to say SOME of them are wolfs

Just going with my gut here but
Vote Twist
No hard feelings

Author:  twistedturtwig [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Well, since you seem to want my input on who I would have killed, I would have started with Cherrygrove first, no question, then Chill, then PMJ, then Drago, then Haunted Water, then Argonaut, then Sanguinary, and then the rest I would just kill when I saw necessary. As you can see, if I was any sort of decent wolf, then I would have eliminated the biggest threats first. As you said, I'm knowledgeable of how wolves act, as I've been one before, but this is nowhere even close to my play-style when I'm playing the scum.

I can't see any logical reason why I would be considered a wolf, other than my failed rand on JsXtm first day. Sure, I was wrong, and I feel bad that I started a misinformed bandwagon, but come on, it was the very first day. We're not as likely to be as lucky as we were last game, as awesome as that would be. And I couldn't control the actions of all those who followed me, and Drago_girl, when she used her ability. It was all their choices to vote for him, not mine.

So vote for me if you really think that you're right, but if you do, then I'll be forced to show my hand, regardless of how big of a target I'll be of the wolves, as long as I can prove you all of my innocence before this lynching.

Author:  James86134 [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

DNA isn't playing and Drago is dead. WOLF! (I was joking)

What I meant was exactly how in order would you kill them. Using the past wolves to tell how they would kill could help us to know if you guys are wolves.

Plus: TWISTED IS A NINJA NOT A WOLF
UNVOTE: TWISTED

Ninja'd

Author:  Cherrygrove [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

It's kind of stupid to ask experienced/past wolves to basically state what they think is the most effective way to pick off townies. It just gives the current wolves the opportunity to get input from more people and make better informed decisions moving forward.

On the other hand it might have been an ingenious move, depending on your alignment :o!

Author:  Drago_girl [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Yeah, it's a gamble to ask that. But, it couldn't possibly be a gamble if the "townie" asking it plays the innocent role so well, since, you know, he's never been a wolf before...
Which, come to think about it, James has never been a wolf. Could he be asking for advice? Which ones to look out for?

Author:  PMJ [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Okay. Let me comment on what I've seen so far.

mudkip mistriss wrote:
If I was a werewolf I wouldn't waist a kill on getting revenge.


I'm kind of inclined to believe this... but you could always be the alpha wolf and thus don't need to listen to your teammates. I don't think anyone is above night killing for revenge, though. This happens on Pokebeach all the time.

Wailord_2 wrote:
If a wolf had the ability to freeze someone, why of all people would they pick Dare, who so far hasn't said anything. Why not twistedturtwig who is always dangerous?


Good question. Maybe the scum team has some kind of inspection role and found something they didn't like? It would then stand to reason that they would kill him, not just freeze him, but maybe Haunted Water was more of a threat. Wouldn't be surprised to see him offed in the next few days.

ChillBill wrote:
This doesn't help the town, it helps the wolves pick their target.


This. It makes me roll when people are like HEY GUYS I HAVE A GREAT ROLE AND IT DOES THIS AND HERE IS MY SUPER COOL ITEM IT HAS A GREAT EFFECT IT HELPS AGAINST THE WOLVES and then oh man big surprise you got nightkilled.

James86134 wrote:
PMJ, although a very experienced player hasn't been helping us too much.


Yeah, sorry, I'm in the middle of moving irl. It's weird playing with all new people... a lot harder to read people that I don't know.

twistedturtwig wrote:
Sure, I was wrong, and I feel bad that I started a misinformed bandwagon, but come on, it was the very first day. We're not as likely to be as lucky as we were last game, as awesome as that would be. And I couldn't control the actions of all those who followed me, and Drago_girl, when she used her ability.


1. I don't care at all about lynching town on day one, simply because there's a higher chance of hitting town than scum and voting no lynch (if that's even an option in this game) gives us a 0% chance to lynch scum whereas lynching someone gives us at least a 20-25% chance. Day one lynch is pretty much random in any case so if you get targeted for the lynch then maybe you shoulda not given off scum tells.

2. Does anyone else think Drago_girl might be scum? We already had one townie with Wash Away... why would we have two, especially since it kills the target?


I haven't had time to really sink my teeth into this thread and read over the posts due to irl issues but I do check this thread often.

Author:  DNA [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

Quote:
To all previous wolves who are alive:

Wailord, Cherry, Chill, Twisted, Sanguinary

Who would you have killed in the last two rounds... And it better be a damn good reason or I don't believe it.

Happy DNA.


Far from it. There is a gigantic flaw in your argument here. I can't believe none of you have picked up on it.

Author:  ChillBill [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

First, it doesn't matter who I would have killed in the past games. The only person I killed based on how good I considered him was DNA. The others were meant to sow confusion, doubt and allow me to shift responsibility. For example, I never killed Cherrygrove in 19, because you would all say "Oh, he was voting for Chill, now he died, Chill is a wolf." And every person has a different way of thinking. Not to mention that now wolves might be completely lying to you about their killing style and get you screaming for help. But thank you guys nonetheless, for having me so high in your to-kill list. :P
I am inclined to go with PMJ about Drago. The use of Wash Away was a stupid move at that point, unless Drago was so afraid that I'd manage to convince the town that JsX wasn't a wolf that she decided to waste a powerful ability like that to avoid it.

Author:  ChillBill [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Day 2 ends June 1

I just love how active everyone is... Do we have any ideas, people? Speak your minds. When I get back from my exams tomorrow morning, I expect some updates.

Page 8 of 17 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/