It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I hope twistedturtwig isn't manipulating your minds... I dunno about you, but it strikes me as odd that tt wasn't killed N1 after all the schemes he pulled in the last two games. Plus, he's now directing a bandwagon, and you're all so eager to jump into it... Relax, the Day ends on Thursday.
twisted seems suspicious to me. I'm not gonna vote for him yet, and I know that if he turns out town I'm pretty much dead, but that's future worries.
All in all, don't rush to follow the first bandwagon that makes sense guys. Relax.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:15 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Mudkip: To tell you the truth I didn't include you because your vote had no real meaning. It basically added to Filter, you voted with absolutely no reason.

Anyway, Chill, its the first day, might as well bandwagon.

Who would you rather vote for? Joe? CherryGrove?

JsX is the only real lead we have...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Woah, apparently everyone's following me now. I'm not saying that I think I'm wrong about JsXtm, even though I could be, but make sure that you do make your own choices and draw your own conclusions as well. I guess it doesn't really do much harm on the first day, since we don't have any clues, but as the rounds progress, make sure you don't blindly follow someone to the gallows, or else all our heads will be rolling by the end of this. Being a mindless bandwagon follower can allow wolves to take advantage of you with "evidence" of someone's guilt.

And Chill, I am genuinely shocked that I'm not dead yet, as I've won the past two games, as both wolf and town (excuse my ego). The wolves would do well to kill me, but for whatever reason I was spared the first night. (thank goodness). I don't know how lucky I'll be in the following rounds though, so I'm trying to do as much as I can as if I could be eaten any night. And I'm not suspicious of you, at least for now, because I would be worried about me too.

Oh, and mudkip mistriss, don't worry about voting for someone without a reason. It's the first day, so that's completely fine, just make sure you think a bit before voting in the following rounds, and you should be fine!

Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
JsX is the only real lead we have...

That's not a lead. A bit more of a suspicious attitude, maybe. In the same manner that everyone voted for like 5 different people, so did JsX. He could as well be ignorant of the fact that Drago_Girl is awol for the past days. I, for one, was, as I don't bother to see who's off and who's not. Since we have a scumteam, as long as the alpha is there, kills can be performed. I'm naturally suspicious of twist, he admitted that he'd be suspicious himself were he in my shoes. But my main concern is that you shouldn't jump on the first bandwagon you see, especially with so many days left. I might end up voting for twist, I might end up voting for JsX, I might end up voting for anyone. But not just yet.
If JsX flips wolf, I'm so dead...

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Anyone who has played one of my werewolf games on pokebeach knows I detest inactivity.

Vote: jsxtm

will post more later; am on mobile now

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

-sigh- Debating whether to join the band wagon......

Not sure yet man

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Excuse my inactivity, I'm in the last few weeks of school, and homework, finals, and studying are heavy. I've read over this whole thread, and honestly, I have no idea where to go. Bandwagoning never seems to work out too well, but it seems to be the only path leading to progress. Hmm.... This is a tricky one...

I'll hold off on my vote just a little longer.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Chill, JsX is a lead. he has made suspicious behaviour by trying to hurry the round along by voting someone with NO votes, when there were three people with a vote. This is either ignorance or wolf behaviour.

And yes, if JsX is a wolf, you're a wolf too, as you have tried to protect him even though, you yourself said that you could end up voting for anybody. This gives the impression that you don't know who to vote for and a bandwagon is one of the only choices you have when one is started.

Yeah, I don't really know where I was going with this....

Anyway, PMJ, you kind of contradicted yourself there because, you're inactive right now.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

James86134 wrote:
Although we all know Alkranite strategy (vote randomly for absolutely no reason)

that WAS my strategy as i had no idea what to do as i had never played before but on the last round i was in on the other one i did, i actually thought about it. anyway most people vote randomly until someone starts a bandwagon on the first day

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
And yes, if JsX is a wolf, you're a wolf too, as you have tried to protect him even though, you yourself said that you could end up voting for anybody. This gives the impression that you don't know who to vote for and a bandwagon is one of the only choices you have when one is started.

I never defended him. I just said that it's too early in the day to rush and jump into a bandwagon. And obviously I don't know who to vote for; but I won't vote for someone just to vote unless the day nears an end.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

hard game xD but I keep my vote for now I think I have good logic

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sigh... I'm not a wolf, but apparently I'm such a bad player that I made everyone suspicious... looks like I'm going to get bandwagoned off in the first round. I didn't vote for someone with a vote already because I was unconvinced by any of the supposed theories so far, so I picked someone else at random. And just because she hasn't logged in doesn't mean she isn't a wolf.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

JsXtm wrote:
Sigh... I'm not a wolf, but apparently I'm such a bad player that I made everyone suspicious... looks like I'm going to get bandwagoned off in the first round. I didn't vote for someone with a vote already because I was unconvinced by any of the supposed theories so far, so I picked someone else at random. And just because she hasn't logged in doesn't mean she isn't a wolf.

Making them feel bad

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I don't think JsXtm is a wolf. In previous games, he seems to always be suspected but he almost never is. It has been mentioned before that it was a surprise that twistedturtwig is still alive, after how well he has played previously, for that reason I'm going to vote for twisted this round.

Vote: twistedturtwig

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:08 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hokay, now that I've got a keyboard at my fingertips, I can finally post with relative ease.

In regards to my activity, I actually check this forum several times a day, but I tend not to post a lot early on in the game unless I feel safe enough that saying it won't get me lynched unreasonably (since Day 1 almost never has any reliable leads anyway).

Do note that I was the first to post after the game had started, so I'm not completely inactive. I just lurk a lot. :>

That said, I do know that lurking is no proof of activity, so I will do my best to make little comments here and there until the game gets rolling.

Re: twistedturtwig, I am new here so I guess everyone's fear of him sending town straight to their graves is sort of lost on me. (I guess it's like how you are on PB, right DNA?)

Wailord_2 wrote:
I don't think JsXtm is a wolf. In previous games, he seems to always be suspected but he almost never is.

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad

I'd like to hear more from the three Water-type Pokemon we have left - Drago_girl (Lanturn), mudkip mistriss (Mudkip), and alkranite (Squirtle). They are the only viable players who could have the Wash Away ability, and I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them flip anti-town.

Side note, are there any females playing?

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You just named two of them. Drago_girl and mudkip mistress are both girls, I'm pretty sure. And thundawave too, but she's currently an alternative or something.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah, I realized I derped on my last post when I read it this morning. I'm not unvoting though, simply because I have something that makes my vote useless. So it doesn't matter.
@PMJ: No, DNA has a target painted on his back in every Werewolf. In WW19, he died N1.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I am playing as a female Dunsparce.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm not really sure who to vote for, but right now JsXtm seems to be the best guess.

Vote: JsXtm

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haunted Water wrote:
Yeah, I realized I derped on my last post when I read it this morning. I'm not unvoting though, simply because I have something that makes my vote useless. So it doesn't matter.
@PMJ: No, DNA has a target painted on his back in every Werewolf. In WW19, he died N1.

Worst WW ever

Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

twistedturtwig wrote:
And thundawave too, but she's currently an alternative or something.

Thundawave is a tentative replacement. I'm waiting for her to get back to me on something, since she hasn't quite confirmed she'll be able to be a replacement.

Vote count:

alkranite - 1
filter - 1
drago_girl - 1
sanguinaryscientist - 1
jsxtm - 3
twistedturtwig - 1

Indecisive much?

Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

DNA, JsX has 5 votes.

Mudkip, Myself, Twisted, Joe and PMJ.

I stick to my vote as of now.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:47 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

^ Haunted too, unless I missed an Unvote.

Evidently some people have negative votes.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Are we all pointing fingers? This seems like fun. I wanna join in on it.
VOTE: JsXtm

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:13 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The tally is correct, up to when it was posted.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next