It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maybe if we look into anything that DNA wrote in the roles. He does flavor text, so meh, who knows?
It seems like there are roles that look as if they can be Town-only or Wolf-only.
I'm just guessing here, but:
Wolf-only ablities wrote:
Nobility - Why would a townie need this? Unless they are being bandwagonned, this ability would be useless.
Revenge - It's first sentence gives the reason why, imo.

So, I'm guessing ability names will not give away anything, not counting the Wolf Pack ability obviously.
Town abilities wrote:
Sixth Sense - If you are to be a wolf, alignments won't matter. You know who is who, thus rendering this ability useless to a wolf.

So, I'm hoping this'll get some discussion going.
Please. Discuss.

Goodbye
"

Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bwahahahah, the brothers killed each other at the same time, priceless!

...okay, now to the serious business. I noticed something when DNA posted EM's abilities.

DNA wrote:
Role 1: Wash Away
Once per game, during the day, you may PM me to use this ability. That day will end instantly, regardless of other lynch votes, and the player you voted for will be lynched for the day. You can use this any time after you vote, but you must have voted for someone that day, and the day must have been in progress for at least 48 hours of real-world time. (If more than 1 player uses Wash Away in the same day, the person who PM'd me first will go through; the other will remain unused.)

This strongly signifies that there is at least one other player with an ability such as this. If it's a townie, we can only hope that they've got the right idea of who to vote for, but if it's a wolf, then they can pretty much snipe someone without limitations. So we'll definitely need to watch out for that.

Another thing is the fact that EM was a bomb. It's good that he managed to take down a wolf with him, but again, this could potentially be lethal if a wolf has that ability. I've known there to be roles as well that when they are lynched, the first person to vote for them dies with them. I'm not sure if DNA included one of those in this game, but it could be very good or very detrimental to our progress.

One more thing. Are we allowed to know the number of wolves in the game? I'm guessing that there were either 4 or 5, but since this is a special game, are you not going to tell us? And what about third parties? Any of them? I'd like to be able to know as much as possible before I jump ahead and start randing.

Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Since, Haunted threatened to quit the game if he got wolf, I'm going to assume he's safe.

I'm just going to reveal my role randomly vote.

VOTE: DNA

He is making this game too confusing for me to understand...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri May 31, 2013 7:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That's a bandwagon I can jump on.

VOTE: DNA

Fri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James86134 wrote:

He is making this game too confusing for me to understand...

You and me both brother
Vote-No one
That bastard No one has killed his last victim!

In conclusion, I have no idea who to vote for

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Fri May 31, 2013 9:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

First round is always the worst. Let's go with another trail of thought: why E-M? Sure, he didn't play bad in the previous games, but why not twist for example? Of course there's the chance Drago wanted to kill him badly (if I had the chance to kill my brother in a WW I would) but I doubt the other wolves would allow it.
Also, it's funny how twist mentioned PMJ's idea as if no one had before him. Did you read the whole thread twist?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri May 31, 2013 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Drago didn't have to care what the others thought.

DNA made Alpha Wolf. The Alpha was Drago.

Anyway, why would Twisted even bother to vote DNA when me, a clear moron, voted him out of pure stupidity. Something strange is going on here.

UNVOTE: DNA
VOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Chill

Yeah, I did bring up a couple of points, but I was talking about a different ability, so I thought that I'd put my two cents in so I could help contribute. And I agree about the strangeness of killing EM on the first night. Like you said, them being brothers could have something to do with it, but there's got to be more. I'm surprised that they didn't learn from the wolves last game, who should have taken out one of the veteran players first. Granted, they did happen to kill an incredibly good village role, but I doubt they could have known he was a seer on the first night. Maybe we should try looking for some hidden motivation behind it? It's still pretty early in the game, but we'll probably be able to learn something along the way.

Also, @ James

1. You make joke
2. I go along with joke
3. You get suspicious

...wat

(Edited as soon as I posted because of a small spelling error, I figured that would be fine)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:07 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

vote sanguinary as this is confusing and WTHN

edit: didn't put vote in bold and i thought we were meant to

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Plz don't put your vote in pure red, I can't see who you voted for :x
dark red is fine... but pure red just kill my eyes

So since it's the first round, and I have no idea who to vote for...

Vote: No one

~Okay then, in red -_-

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

alkranite wrote:

Salty
I vote for Filter
Becasue I can and I dont have anyone else to vote for without good reason
And that means I dont have a reason to vote for him either
But you know how it goes, first vote in always blind

Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:52 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
(Edited as soon as I posted because of a small spelling error, I figured that would be fine)

Quote:

It's not fine. Twistedturtwig and alkranite both get a warning. Next edit means death.

Quote:

Your vote isn't bold and in red. I can't count it. You too, twistedturtwig.

There are only 2 valid votes so far: James against twistedturtwig and alkranite against Sanguinaryscientist.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vote filter
Sorry bout that

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I have no idea who else may be a wolf, but I'm glad we've got one of the wolves!

So, to move the first round along and hopefully get some more information, I will vote randomly for:

Vote: Drago_girl

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

We are never going to get anywhere voting for different people, so I will vote (randomly) for someone who has already been voted for.
Vote: SanguinaryScientist

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:41 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

huehuehue

It was a different game, different host. The circumstances are incomparable.

The dead folks had some strong abilities o.o. It looks like there are lots of opportunities for revenge killing which makes doing anything risky :x

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:46 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vote SanguinaryScientist

he votes for me so he must be on a different side

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fun fact: Just because they vote for you doesn't mean they're wolf or vice versa. It means they're suspicous of you, trolling you, and/or they know you are a wolf.
If that logic would be true, nobody would be town.

Goodbye
"

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:25 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

UNVOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG

Reads through the entire thread and realises were all just a bunch of morons.

Why are we just voting randomly.

Oh, and remember Twisted, my strategy when I played in Haunted's version.

So, we have (forgive me for adding up the votes, but this is analysis)

Sanguinary: 1 - By Alkranite. This is suspicious as he has no real reason for it. Although we all know Alkranite strategy (vote randomly for absolutely no reason), this is still strange.

No One: 1 - By Sanguinary. at least my joke was original. You just rehashed it. [ignore]

Filter: 1 - By Sanguinary. What's the point. I had a somewhat reason when voting Twisty. You're just voting out of pure randomness. And Why did you quote Alkranite? He had nothing to do with your post.

Drago_Girl: 1 - By JsXtm. Why try to just "move" the round along. It seems as if you want to bandwagon someone as, if you really wanted to move the round along, you'd vote for someone with a vote already.

Sanguinary: 1 - By Filter. This is the worst. This has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

filter wrote:
Vote SanguinaryScientist

he votes for me so he must be on a different side

Why did you vote for Sanguinary. Because he voted for you? Why bother.

As a note: I know I was the pot calling the kettle black multiple times here, but its the truth and its how I see it.

Use it, ignore it, I'm just trying to help.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
alkranite wrote:

Salty
I vote for Filter

Notice how I said "Salty"
I grew up in a slightly poor neighborhood, and the term "Salty" is like saying "Thats cold" or "Thats mean bro"

I just said it as a joke
Like everything else I say

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And to add to the irony, I forgot that my last post was my 1000th, and could then not edit it to mention it, or I'd be out of the game.

So yeah, 1001th post then! What am I doing with my life...

So anyway, let's talk Werewolf. I'm finally ready to vote.

VOTE: JsXtm

He voted for Drago_girl, who hasn't even posted after night one yet. Likely, he is trying to get a free vote in without being suspected, since it's the first round, and random voting is all we can go off of. If he hasn't voted, he would have seemed even more suspicious. Watch, as now because I've said this, everyone rushes to vote at once.

(Also, CG, I get what you mean, the rules are being enforced a lot more strictly this time around. I just couldn't pass up the perfect opportunity to use the meme.)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Twist is making sense. I need to wake up from this dream.
Drago hasn't even been on since she confirmed, so as of reasons to vote for her as wolf is kind of void. She's too busy getting her diploma right now for this, so there is no way that is possible to my knowledge. That's not ruling her out, but makes no sense to vote for someone who hasn't been online for about a week.

Vote: JsXtm

Goodbye
"

Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I say JsXtm is suspicious. Only a few hours later, Twisted agrees. Only because Twisted voted it, will people vote JsXtm.

ALSO, DRAGO_Girl, can't be ruled out as, THERE IS ALPHAWOLVES. Drago_girl didn't have to be online.

Anyway, I apologise Sanguinary. I'll take note of that in the future.

Haunted, you need to make it red for it to count.

VOTE: JsXtm

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@james: you forgot about my vote for SanguinaryScientist.

It was really stupid of me to vote randomly, just for the sake of voting :oops:
Now that there is some evidence against JsXtm, I think I'll change my vote.
Unvote: SanguinaryScientist
Vote: JsXtm

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next