It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Guys, I'm not a wolf. I'll even prove it to you, if DNA would let me post my role PM. Not like it's much of a threat; I only have one ability left and it's single use only.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:37 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

vote argonaut

sorry i haven't been on much people haven't been posting and my internet went down :(

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James86134 wrote:
Finally,

MUDKIP IS A WOLF.

I SAW HER CHECKING HER PM's! KILL THE WOLF!

VOTE: MUDKIP MISTRESS

Because the only function pm's have is for wolves to communicate.

Also, I doubt mudkip has nobility you know since she is a Mudkip. The more likely event is that Twistedtutwig is somehow under the effect of something that inhibits his voting, however everyone else who has something like that is aware of it so why isn't twistedturtwig? I honestly don't know at all.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I kinda tend to believe Drago...
Unvote: Drago_Girl
We must begin to reach conclusions, though. Thursday's close.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Yeah...

UNVOTE: MUDKIP MISTRESS

I believe that,.. I don't think my vote ever really counted since I hadn't UNVOTE Drago yet.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

It seems like James is just trying to get other people to vote recklessly, with him coming up with reasons to vote for people who are obviously innocent by saying they are checking their pm's so they are a wolf. Why were you looking at her profile in the first place? I realize he has since contracted his statement, but I still think he's suspicious.

Vote: James

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
You don't check their profile.... A little thing at the bottom says Who's Online. Click it and you can stalk your friends.

Its Day 2... With no leads but Drago.... Might as well vote recklessly.

Meh... I'm stil grumpy...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm sticking with my vote for Drago_girl.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

LYNCHVOTE ALL THE PLAYERS

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Can we just end the day now... This day is just going on further with no sight of ending.

I don't even think enough of us are online to reach the 8? Votes we need...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Argh, dammit.
Drago_Girl
'Cos no lynch sucks and I don't have a better idea.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That's a nice theory you have there, ChillBill. Let me show you who you're lynching.

Quote:
Drago_girl, you are a Lanturn. Your role is as follows!

Quote:
Lanturn
Alignment: Town

Role 1: Wash Away
Once per game, during the day, you may PM me to use this ability. That day will end instantly, regardless of other lynch votes, and the player you voted for will be lynched for the day. You can use this any time after you vote, but you must have voted for someone that day, and the day must have been in progress for at least 48 hours of real-world time. (If more than 1 player uses Wash Away in the same day, the person who PM'd me first will go through; the other will remain unused.)

Role 2: Lightningrod
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. If anyone else would use an ability that targets another player (including lethal effects), you now become the new target of that ability.

Win condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all wolves are dead

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

For one, I doubt you're allowed to quote your role PM. And besides, you don't have difficulty replacing wolf with town and erasing an ability you might have that reveals you're a wolf. It's not hard to forge a PM.
But for the time being, show me a better lead. Just as JsX was lynched yesterday, anyone can be lynched, if no other hints exist (maybe because there are some people who don't realize that WW is all about conversation and discussion, aka posting). But go ahead. You won't be lynched for now, since I doubt you will be voted by anyone else. You have a day. Otherwise, as I said, not lynching is the worst option possible, so you'll die.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Correct me if I'm wrong, but posting your exact role is clearly against the rules.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I now realize that. However, you do realize your guys' logic is flawed. You already know I used Wash Away. Why in the **** would I put down an ability that has a chance to kill me?
Even if I get modkilled, so what? You guys aren't thinking straight. I posted this as more of a way to help you out. Now I know why town usually loses.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
My... God... Finals... Are hard... Sorry for my lack of posting. Finals are killing me this year. I'm still going with my gut, and sticking with James... He's just jumping around too much for me to trust him.

And I agree with TT, if we could all do that, everyone innocent could just post their roles, and we'd single out the wolves day one.

It could also be fake. Not hard to make that.

Quote:
Argonaut, you are a Bidoof. Your role is as follows!

Quote:
Bidoof

Role 1: Bidoof strike
Once per game, you may PM me during the night. Select one player besides yourself, and you will burn their house down and kill their family.

Role 2: Bidoof's Bidoofing Bidoofer.
Bidoof Bidoof, Bid-Bidoof, doof, doof, Bidoof.

Win condition: Be a Bidoof.

See?

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Posting fake role PMs is also not allowed. I'm guessing the round is done. I await DNA's wrath.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Cherrygrove wrote:
Posting fake role PMs is also not allowed. I'm guessing the round is done. I await DNA's wrath.

brb GAME FREEZE

I was about to actually go somewhere today. Now I'm going to be late actually writing the end-of-day update.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:29 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Drago_girl decided to tip her hand to net the townies her trust. Whether or not that actually happened I don't know, but it was irrelevant. A gigantic fist fell from the clouds above and fell on her, crushing her to death instantly.

Drago_girl was:

Quote:
Lanturn

Role 1: Wash Away
Once per game, during the day, you may PM me to use this ability. That day will end instantly, regardless of other lynch votes, and the player you voted for will be lynched for the day. You can use this any time after you vote, but you must have voted for someone that day, and the day must have been in progress for at least 48 hours of real-world time. (If more than 1 player uses Wash Away in the same day, the person who PM'd me first will go through; the other will remain unused.)

Role 2: Lightningrod
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. If anyone else would use an ability that targets another player (including lethal effects), you now become the new target of that ability.

Win condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all wolves are dead

Suddenly, the gigantic fist floated up again, and flew through the air and smooshed Argonaut457. He died instantly also.

Argonaut457 was:

Quote:
Charmeleon
Alignment: None

Role 1: Detonate
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. Choose 1 player besides yourself. You will kill that player tonight.

Role 2: Firewall
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. Any lethal roles that would be used tonight (including the wolf kill) are negated. I will reveal who attempted to use a lethal role during that night, on the following day.

Role 3: Search
Once per night, you may PM me to use this ability. Choose 1 player besides yourself. You will search that player's house. If that player has an alcoholic item in his or her possession, you will confiscate it. Whenever an alcoholic item enters your possession (either by confiscation or by passing it to you), you will destroy it. Also, if you happen to confiscate alcohol from the same player twice, you will kill that player.

Win condition: Use Search to successfully destroy an alcoholic item 3 times

I'd like to say I'm disappointed in both of you now-dead people for your foolish shenanigans. That is NOT how you play Werewolf. Or #dolo.
Bleh I lost like...half the role PMs. Fortunately I can construct them from memory.

Night 3 begins now. It's going to end Sunday, June 16th, at 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Whoops! Didn't read the rules all the way through. Didn't see the "no fun" or "no clear and obvious jokes" part. See you guys next game.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Douchebag post indeed.^^
Since everybody is seeming to like breaking the rules today, I just want to say that.
Haha DNA.

Goodbye
"

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Get back in your crypts, guys.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

And I might start making a personal blacklist if this keeps up, so seriously, don't try testing my patience.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Well, this night was even more boring than I imagined.

No tricks, no deceptions, no last-minute lols. The clean was fast, it was quick, and it was (allegedly) morally justified.

One of the wolves quietly snuck into SanguinaryScientist's house and smooshed him dead with a very large object dropped on him. It could have been a steel-toed boot or something. Let's say it is. The wolf smooshed him dead with a steel-toed boot, because nobody likes spiders.

SanguinaryScientist was:

Quote:
Spinarak

Role 1: Vector
Once per night, you may PM me to use this ability. Choose 1 player besides yourself. The following day, that player's vote has no weight. (Your target will be unaware of this fact.)

Role 2: Venom
Once per game, if you are targeted by another player's ability, the player who targeted you loses all abilities, permanently, except for wolf-related abilities. (If you're targeted by multiple abilities during the same day or night, 1 of them will be chosen at Random to be Venom's target.)

In the morning, the villagers woke up to find ChillBill, much like Dare234, frozen in a large block of ice. Meanwhile, Cherrygrove was shivering uncontrollably.

"You okay, man?" GhostPony asked.
"I don't feel so good..." Cherrygrove answered. "Would you mind not standing so close to me? I'm a bit scared of Ice-types right now..."

Welcome to Day 3. It ends on Sunday June 23 at 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time, or whenever a simple majority of votes is reached, whichever happens sooner - which, with 12 players alive, is 7 votes. Get to work!

I get the feeling I'm going to have to review my notes again.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll vote for someone who seems too confident, jump on random conclusions, and voted for no one since the beggining.

Vote: Mudkip Mistriss

This is what convinced me, along with other things:
Mudkip Mistriss wrote:
If I was a werewolf I wouldn't waist a kill on getting revenge.
I would kill strong players.
If I was a werewolf why would I give myself away by trying to get revenge.
Also I haven't used any of my abilities yet.
I'm going to wait a little bit longer before I vote.

~Finally I can play!!!!!!1!! :D

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next