It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:29 pm



Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Braving the Unknown Redux (Round Three is out now!) 
Author Message
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Don't worry, guys, it's on it's way. I just couldn't get to it all this weekend. Some of it's done, but not all, and I'm not only going to post SOME paths. That'd make everything even more confusing than it already is.

It's coming! Fear not, brave adventurers!

_________________
#deadnightone


Sun May 05, 2013 7:32 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Quick update:

Part Three will be coming either today or tomorrow.

I've just been buried with schoolwork lately, had a big test today, plus with my birthday just having passed, it's just been crazy.

Don't worry, This game is in no way dead. I just haven't had any time to write it!

_________________
#deadnightone


Fri May 10, 2013 6:29 am
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
We're patient. It is nice to know you're trying your hardest to keep this alive, and so you should, you've created an awesome game here.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 251
Location: The cellar
After he posts it - Oh yay!
After the first hour - Its okay he's just making it as best as he can
After the fourth hour - Oh so he'll post tomorow
After the first morning - I could have sworn it would be up by now
After the first evening - He has to have it my morning, he HAS to
After the second morning - .......Where is it?!
After the second evening - it will be done.......It has to be up by tomorow
After the third morning - ........
After the third,evening - ..................................................

Now - I dont love you anymore


Dont make it so long that I tl;dr it
Dont over do yourself

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Don't worry, it's coming... Argo and I have had a wonderfully test filled week at school, and he's been working hard at both school and the game
.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Part Three:
-LAST SAFE ROUND FOR ALL PARTIES-

Quote:
Taking the river West: Sanguinary Scientist with Bow and 2 arrows.

After taking one last, final sip of the fresh, running water of the river, Sanguinary set off West, following the current, hoping it would lead him to somewhere more open. A lake would be good, especially if it's populated. Then again, an impassible waterfall is also possible.

As he walked, the natural life of the forest accompanied him. Cute little bunnies, squirrels, and foxes ran up along the path in front of him, and he could swear the birds were trying to get him to burst out singing. He hated all of it.

"If I make it out of this alive, I'm becoming a woodcutter, and chopping this whole place down."

He was sick of the woods, the endless walking, the wonder of if there was even a chance to survive. This could all be pointless, and he knew it too. His efforts, his struggle, could all come crashing down, and amount to absolutely nothing. He could die in these woods, and no one would ever find him, or ever remember his name.

Needless to say, he was feeling a bit discouraged.

When his legs refused to take him any farther, Sanguinary dropped to his hands and knees, exhausted. Quickly pulling himself back to his feet, he kicked to dry, dead leaves scattered on the ground in frustration. Looking ahead, another problem stood before him. Up ahead, the river ran into an area of trees too thick to keep following it. The only way to keep going was to jump into the river itself, and that didn't seem likely. The path then branched off into two different directions.

One, he could see ended in a few hundred meters, and continuing on from there would mean trudging through the plant life.

The second dove right into a thicker area, like that which has blocked him from continuing along the river. It looked traversable, but who knew for how long?

"It's getting dark... Time to pick a path."

He looked around and wondered, as the sun continued to fall.


Quote:
On the path to the hut: James86134 and GhostPony with rope and card.

"Come on, don't be a baby." James teased at Ghost. "Nothing bad can happen inside a hut that no one's lived in for years."

"Yeah, sure, nothing bad inhabits abandoned buildings. Ever."

So, both agreeing that it couldn't possibly be the worst choice they could make, they crossed the oh-so-stetchy, dry-rotted bridge into the hut.

It was just as unflattering on the inside as it was on the outside. Tables and chairs of different shapes, sizes, and styles were scattered around, thrown on the floor, broken, and covered in dust. A cooking pot lay in the ashes of the last fire, covered in dirt, dust, and bricks from the chimney.

"No back door." Ghost declared, "Looks like a dead end, we should just turn back."

"Yeah, you're right." James's heart sank as he hung his hand on the banister holding up. "Honestly, I don't know what I expect-"

As if some strange narrator had conveniently foreshadowed it a few seconds ago, the beam on top of the front door broke off, as James dove out of the way of the now-falling roof. A think layer of dust and dirt filled the hut, and after the panic died down, the two began to try to see through the haze.

"Dammit James! What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! It just broke!"

"Well it sure as hell didn't just break."

"You can't blame me for this!"

The two continued to bicker, which delayed their imminent discovery that they were now trapped inside the hut. After finally figuring this out, the two began to panic, clawing at the dirt, questioning how much air they had, then realizing there were open cracks in the walls for air to come in. Sitting down, the two realized that it was getting dark.

"You know, this isn't such a bad thing. Yea, we can't get out, but no one else can get in. We should rest up here for the night."

Although it was true that they were relatively safe trapped in the small, confined area, who knew who or what could try to come back in the morning, expecting a perfectly not-destroyed home?

It was time to decide; try to tunnel out, or just wait until morning?


Quote:
Traveling on the Thorny Path: Chillbill, Eeveelution Master, Twisted, and Haunted Water with Yankees cap, pocket knife, belt and ball.

With every advantage on this quest, came it's equal and opposite disadvantage. Having strength in numbers, for instance, also meant that everyone in the group had to live with everyone else. For these four survivors, this was a rather hard task. Eventually, it was decided that the group should take a "little break" from "verbal communication". This was interrupted by a yelp from Eevee.

"Ow!" he shouted, "These God-damn thorns! I can't stand it anymore!"

"Cool it, Eevee," Twist intervened, "We're all getting pricked, too."

Chill froze and stuck a hand up in the air. "Everyone shut up!" The hand moved to point further along the path, and Chill's three companions got, mind the pun, chills upon looking to where he was pointing.

"What... the hell... is...?" Twist tried to sputter out.

"That thing?" Chill shook his head, "No idea."

Up along the path, now blocking their way, was a creature like nothing that any member of the group can say they've seen before. It had a sickly orange-red skin (or was it fur?) that looked poisonous to the touch. Sharp, razor-like claws shot out from it's hands. A long, heavy tail followed it around, and the strange creature didn't even seem to mind that it was on fire. It's face held a hard, fierce expression that yelled "I'll claw your face off", and heavy, deadly looking teeth hid away in it's mouth.

"I've got this," Haunted assured the group, and began to move forward with his knife drawn.

"You're not serious." Eevee looked terrified.

Getting a good look at the beast for the first time, Haunted sunk back into his three friends.

"Well, what are we going to do?" Twist was analyzing the creature as best he could.

"We could try to sneak around it," Chill suggested, "Or, I could throw this in another direction to distract it, and maybe get it off the path." He took the strange ball he had been carrying around from his pocket.

"We could also wait it out," Haunted re-sheathed his knife and put it back through a belt-loop, "It's bound to find something better to do with it's life soon."

The creature, completely unaware of the four men currently watching it, looked around in great confusion. It looked angry, lost, and even a little helpless. The flame on it's tail must be hurting it, and furthermore, was threatening to light the dry thorn bushes ablaze, which at this point, were still everywhere.

The group exchanged a few looks, and after a bit of consideration, made a decision. Good thing, too, as it was getting dangerously late in the day, and pretty soon, now, the sun would leave them, and darkness would fall...


Quote:
Inside the cave: Dare234 with canteen.

It took three minutes of walking, five minutes of waiting, and four minutes of shock for Dare to realize that he was alone in the dark, depressing cave. After these twelve minutes of confusion, He looked around him, and could see almost nothing.

'This might've been a bad idea.' He thought to himself.

For the next few hours, every drop of water hitting the floor was a siren, every squeaking bat was something worth panicking about, and every other one of the various noises around him gave him mini-heart-attacks. Fumbling around in the dark, he was nearly lost, until two lights, both far away, caught his eye. They were heading in two opposite directions, one to his left, and one to his right. He had no idea where he was, and for all he knew, one of them could be the entrance he came in from. At the moment, this was his only option, and if he didn't choose soon, the sun would go down, and he would lose the light to guide himself with.

Then again, nothing had attacked him so far. There was a possibility that this cave was safe and lifeless, except for him. He could stay here for the night, and start back up again in the morning.

Either way, he needed to make a choice. And soon.


Quote:
Atop the hill: DragoBoy with bread, jacket and messenger bag.

Upon reaching the top of the hill, Drago took off his bag, looked around, and realized that the vantage point gave him a great view of absolutely nothing. The forest was still too high, the trees still too tall, and the farther out he looked, the thicker the woods became. Seeing that nothing was here, he headed back down the mountain, to catch up with his friends.

When he came back to the fork in the road, he found himself split in yet another decision. Should he try to catch up with Dare, in the cave, or his friends, along the thorny path?

Suddenly, he heard yelling in the distance. Not just any yelling, either. War cries and whoops rang through the air, a search party for survivors, come to kill anyone who escaped the kingdom, no doubt.

Drago realized with certainty that he had to warn the others. The hunting party would only come out during the day, and would return home at night, no doubt, but there were still a few good hours of light left.

But who to warn? Every single member of both groups were unsuspecting. Then again, some could already be same. Dare could've found a safe place to hide for the night in the caves. The four up the path could've found shelter. He didn't know for sure, and he wouldn't until he choose.

What would it be?
[/quote]

A quick summary:
Sanguinary continues deeper into the woods
James and Ghosts are trapped in a hut
The group of four are facing a wild animal that they know nothing about
Dare is lost in the dark
and Drago has found the hunting party coming to kill everyone.

You guys are doing so well.


REMINDERS:
Items can be used at any time.
Items have a 75% chance of working if used properly, 25% chance if not.
If used properly, there's a 50-50 chance you'll get an item back.
If used improperly, there will only be a 20-80 chance of getting it back.

All of this will be decided via a RNG.


Sorry this took so long. I'm back now, and hopefully here to stay. Schools almost over, so finals will be coming up, but that seems to be the only imminent problem for future rounds.

Good luck, and remember, your veils of safety are gone. Every decision you make can now kill you.

_________________
#deadnightone


Mon May 20, 2013 11:23 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: I am Error.
Great! :D
So, I guess I'd rather wait for the morning, since if we dig a hole we may fall into an underground world of some sort.
But I'll wait for Jame's opinion since I don't want to separate with him...

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Someone's realised I'm a huge klutz in real life.

If we tunnel out, the hunting party won't be anywhere near us, as Drago has them. If we stay... I don't want what Chill, Eevee, Haunted and Twisted has.

I say we tunnel.

GhostPony, I actually think we split now. I would rather not continue to make the same decisions and we both die. At least one of us should continue in these situations.

Now thinking outside the box: The entire hut is completely rotted. Its made of wood. I say we just push a hole into the wall were being pushed against. If we have anything in the water, which is unlikely, I use the card or we swim out.

Also, Sanguinary, I think you may sound like an evil pessimist because of that last post...

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Mon May 20, 2013 2:31 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 251
Location: The cellar
Dry dead leaves ehh?

Grab two sticks
Light this forest up

Fackin animals

(Burn the plant life, and go through the thicker path)

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 pm
Posts: 78
Quote:
It had a sickly orange-red skin (or was it fur?) that looked poisonous to the touch. Sharp, razor-like claws shot out from it's hands. A long, heavy tail followed it around, and the strange creature didn't even seem to mind that it was on fire. It's face held a hard, fierce expression that yelled "I'll claw your face off", and heavy, deadly looking teeth hid away in it's mouth.
The flame on it's tail must be hurting it, and furthermore, was threatening to light the dry thorn bushes ablaze, which at this point, were still everywhere

I think that this strange creature is Charmander, so I think ChillBill should throw his Pokéball and try to catch it. If he does try to catch it there is a chance that it doesn't work and then Charmander tries to kill us, but the plus side is if ChillBill does catch it we(if we stay together) or ChillBill(if he leaves us) has a fire breathing salamander. There is also a chance that another Pokémon, maybe even stronger than Charmander, appears and ChillBill catches that Pokémon.
@ChillBill: So are you going to try catching Charmander or wait for another pokemon, if you survive?

_________________
Image


Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 251
Location: The cellar
^Try to weaken it somehow first bro

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
@Eeveelution Master: He will survive. This is the last round in which you have invincibility. I say, he should use it. But, irony will serve its course and probably a Dragonite will fly by or something.
Its a Charmander, as one of Argo's favourite pokemon is Charizard.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Honestly, considering the fact that the tail is long and the expression is that of a killer's, I'm more inclined to believe that the thing is a Charizard... I'll have to think a bit about my Pokeball, 'cos I doubt anyone can catch a full HP Charizard (although I got a full HP Regigigas with a Pokeball once :lol:).

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Wed May 22, 2013 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
I'm more inclined to think that the creature is a Charmander, not a Charizard. He didn't mention anything about it having wings, so that's what tipped me off. It could be a Charmeleon as well though.

Also, I support Drago warning us. Safety in (even more) numbers!

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Yeah, Charmeleon is possible too. You're right about the wing part. But don't tell me that a Charmander has an expression saying "I'll claw your face off."

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Wed May 22, 2013 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Which forces us to believe it is a Charmeleon.
Chill, I'm waiting for you. I don't want to screw anything up for the four of us.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed May 22, 2013 4:36 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
James86134 wrote:
Its a Charmander, as one of Argo's favourite pokemon is Charizard.


Also,
James86134 wrote:
@Eeveelution Master: He will survive. This is the last round in which you have invincibility.


I will repeat, "your veils of safety are gone."

Invincibility's off, bro.

_________________
#deadnightone


Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Haunted Water wrote:
Which forces us to believe it is a Charmeleon.
Chill, I'm waiting for you. I don't want to screw anything up for the four of us.

You just want to blame someone else if we get roasted :P.
So, I'm gonna throw the Pokeball in a desperate attempt to distract the thing so that the others can take it out. If I'm lucky and the Pokeball catches it or if one of the guys attacks it first and weakens it, then so far, so good.

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 am
Posts: 518
Argonaut457 wrote:
Part Three:
-LAST SAFE ROUND FOR ALL PARTIES-

Good luck, and remember, your veils of safety are gone. Every decision you make can now kill you.

You contradicted yourself there.

Wild Charmeleon(?) appeared!
Go Samurott Haunted Water!
Use Razor Shell Rusty Knife!
Then cross your fingers and throw the Pokéball.

_________________
Image
My Gallery Last update: 19 July (Fake Card)


Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
^pretty much nailed it on the head.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed May 22, 2013 11:45 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
DragoBoy wrote:
Argonaut457 wrote:
Part Three:
-LAST SAFE ROUND FOR ALL PARTIES-

Good luck, and remember, your veils of safety are gone. Every decision you make can now kill you.

You contradicted yourself there.


Sorry, maybe I didn't make it clear enough... By "last safe round" I meant that this would be the last part of the stroy where nothing can kill you. The choices for this round on, however, can.

So I guess techinally round two was the "last safe round". Oh well, I never promised you safety anyway, I only said killing you off in the very beginning wouldn't be fun.

_________________
#deadnightone


Wed May 22, 2013 11:56 am
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I'll just sit in the corner and wait for Ghost to come back. While you guys plot capturing a terrifying pokemon who could kill all of you.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Wed May 22, 2013 3:16 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 502
Location: Right Here
My lonely self will take the path to the right cause that's the right choice.[/badpun]

_________________
Image


Wed May 22, 2013 6:54 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Choices so far:
GhostPony: Waiting until morning.
James: Digging out/breaking down a wall?
Sanguinary: Becoming an arsonist.
Chillbill: Trainer used POKEBALL!
Dare: Turning right and making bad puns.

James, I didn't really know what you were doing. You said tunnel, then break down a wall, then wait for Ghost. I need a clear, direct answer. Same goes for everyone else. If you're not on this list, I either didn't think your answer was clear enough, or you haven't answered at all yet. If you're part of the big group, and you want to wait and see what happens after Chill throws the pokeball, then you need to tell me "I'm going to wait."

Thanks!
-The man trying to murder you all, Argo

_________________
#deadnightone


Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: I am Error.
James86134 wrote:
I'll just sit in the corner and wait for Ghost to come back. While you guys plot capturing a terrifying pokemon who could kill all of you.

Well, I'm still in the hut.
I'd brake down a wall with a powerful kick. Does that sound great?

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Thu May 23, 2013 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.