It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Werewolf XX: The Ultimate Chill-Town wins! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
The villagers didn't hesitate a tiny bit. As soon as they were all gathered, they ran straight at the Riften guard. The guard tried to flee by entering a house and locking the door behind him. However, the angry mob then set fire to the house. A wolf's howl was heard, then the flames turned to ice and a terrifying scream echoed. The villagers didn't have to think about who was responsible.
"Congrats, villagers. You're way too bright. But can you really escape your fate? Only time will tell..."
With that, the ice melted away and heat returned to the environment. The villagers looked at the charred remains of the house and the second wolf, then set off to sleep.

Don't post in the night :D .

Night 3 starts now and ends Saturday May 4th at 1.30pm GMT+2 or when all actions have been submitted.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu May 02, 2013 3:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
The next day found the villagers in a perfect mood. However, when they gathered in the square, they found out Ellie was missing.They went to her home and broke down the door. Inside there was only her skeleton. She had either been thrown into hydrochloric acid or eaten by the last wolf as a nice, tasty dinner. Horrified, the villagers decided they had to end this, once and for all.

Deaths:
mudkip mistriss-Zelda: Broken by the wolves Night 1
Haunted Water-Dovakhiin: Stoned Day 1
Argonaut457-Kal'reegar: Hanged and decapitated by the wolves Night 2
SanguinaryScientist-A guard of Riften: Burned to the ground Day 2
Drago_Girl-Ellie: Eaten alive Night 3

Nine players remain. 5 votes to lynch. Day 3 starts now (delayed 'cos my Easter is right now) and ends Sunday May 12th at 930.am GMT+2 or when the vote limit has been reached.

Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Happy Easter Chill! One of my friends is Greek, so he's celebrating it now too.

As for the game... what...?

They ate Drago_girl? That's... kind of strange... Either the last wolf is very stupid, or they're so clever they're pulling some sort of crazy strategy to try and trick us.

And Sanguinary was a wolf! Huzzah! Two in a row! Does that clear me for you guys now? ;)

So, out of my four suspects, SS was killed, and he was a wolf, and DG was killed, and she wasn't. So that leaves CG and GP. Now, if I was correct, then it has to be one of those two. Otherwise, the last wolf was playing VERY riskily by voting for one of their companions on the first day. And maybe they killed DG to attempt to throw us off track, as a last ditch effort, since I just remarked yesterday about how foolish it would be to kill one of the other suspects, although we'll just have to wait and see. I'd say our best bet is to lynch one of the two I mentioned, CG or GP.

Cherrygrove - The whole absence thing for the first round was certainly suspicious, as I had seen him lurking the forums during that time, but not posting, which I found very strange. CG, what exactly were you doing that made you "late" to an event that you're so ordinarily eager to participate in? Also, I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or not, but it seemed like he was trying to get onto my good side last round. Trying to earn my trust to avoid suspicion? Sorry, my ego might be big, but it's not THAT big.

Cherrygrove wrote:
In that case I would be very sure that Dare and twisted are clear and it would certainly be very nice to confirm that TT is on our side.

GhostPony - GP's attitude during this whole thing has seemed sort of blasé to me. He voted for Argonaut (who was later killed that night), because he "seemed suspicious". Nothing else, just that. In that same post. He defended HW, acting confused as to why he had received so many votes. It could have be a deliberate move to try and get us to de-vote him, since at the time, it was more or less of a mindless bandwagon where we got lucky, and we could have easily believed that we were wrong.

GhostPony wrote:
This is suspicious, so I vote for you, for the first round.

~Why so many votes for HW all of a sudden???

Vote: Argonaut

So, I'm still at a standstill as to who I'd like to vote for. I'll let the round play out a bit more, then make my decision. As much as I'd love to lead a successful bandwagon against a wolf for the second time in a row, I'd rather play it safe at first instead of risking one of my innocent compatriots.

Additionally, Seer, if you got very lucky and inspected one of the wolves, tell us now!

Sun May 05, 2013 6:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig wrote:
Additionally, Seer, if you got very lucky and inspected one of the wolves, tell us now!

Actually, no joke. I am the seer and I found out who the last wolf is. The last wolf is Eeveelution-Master. And if you think about it, it actually makes a lot of sense. I'm pretty sure he is the only one who hasn't at one point voted for Haunted Water or Sangiunary and hasn't been voted for by them.
So, VOTE: EEVEELUTION-MASTER

Votes

Eeveelution-Master - 1

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

twistedturtwig wrote:

CG, what exactly were you doing that made you "late" to an event that you're so ordinarily eager to participate in?

It was exam season for me during the first round.

twistedturtwig wrote:
Also, I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or not, but it seemed like he was trying to get onto my good side last round. Trying to earn my trust to avoid suspicion? Sorry, my ego might be big, but it's not THAT big.

Cherrygrove wrote:
In that case I would be very sure that Dare and twisted are clear and it would certainly be very nice to confirm that TT is on our side.

I'm sure others share the sentiment.

Quote:
Actually, no joke. I am the seer and I found out who the last wolf is. The last wolf is Eeveelution-Master. And if you think about it, it actually makes a lot of sense. I'm pretty sure he is the only one who hasn't at one point voted for Haunted Water or Sangiunary and hasn't been voted for by them.
So, VOTE: EEVEELUTION-MASTER

Votes

Eeveelution-Master - 1

This is a very interesting development. At this stage in the game I don't see the point of false-seering since there is just one wolf to go and W2 certainly is aware that he would be the next lynch target if EM is clean (naturally?). Besides I believe W2 is clear and I was hesitant in declaring EM's innocence, despite the fact that he did actually vote for HW night 1 (see earlier analysis). So I'm ready to vote for EM but I'd just like to know what else did you find out, seer?

Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I actually believe Wailord, because like Cherry said, there would be no point in fake claiming anymore. Looks like we've found our final wolf guys. And of all people, my old teammate, and the one person that I least expected. And we get to lynch him while he's away on vacation. :lol:

Also, I realize that my theory was a bit flawed, since EM voted for HW, but hey, it got Sanguinary lynched, am I right? So... no hard feelings Cherry and GP?

Let's wrap up the most successful game in Psypokes history.

VOTE: EEVEELUTION-MASTER

Also, as CG asked, who else did you check? And for how long did you know EM was a wolf?

Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Let's go for Eeveelution-master, you guys convinced me.
Vote: EEVEELUTION-MASTER
If it's not him, I know who it is.

Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I still love you guys

Always remember that

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cherrygrove wrote:
So I'm ready to vote for EM but I'd just like to know what else did you find out, seer?

Well, I found out that Haunted Water was a wolf, that's why I voted for him in the first round. The reason I didn't let everyone know I was the seer then was because there were still 2 more wolves out there. The second night I found out twist was a townie and the third night I found that Eeveelution was a wolf.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun May 05, 2013 12:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought my brother was acting suspicious.

Sun May 05, 2013 12:51 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Three wolves in three rounds. Best WW ever 8-)

Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wailord_2 wrote:
Cherrygrove wrote:
So I'm ready to vote for EM but I'd just like to know what else did you find out, seer?

Well, I found out that Haunted Water was a wolf, that's why I voted for him in the first round. The reason I didn't let everyone know I was the seer then was because there were still 2 more wolves out there. The second night I found out twist was a townie and the third night I found that Eeveelution was a wolf.

CB, I'll be talking with you about this.

Goodbye
"

Sun May 05, 2013 1:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:
Wailord_2 wrote:
Cherrygrove wrote:

CB, I'll be talking with you about this.

Sun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Vote: Eeveelution-Master

...because the seer NEVER comes out until there's only 1 wolf left. I am willing to trust his word for now. If not, I'm totally going after GhostPony because before Wailord_2 spoke up I believed it was him.

...and if Wailord turns out to be wrong I'll go after GP the next day. He's far too flippant and playing bad.

Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm pretty sure that Eeveelution-Master is the wolf, at least since that's what everyone else is saying/ Vote: Eeveelution-Master

Sun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Game freeze. Final update soon to come!

Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
The villagers couldn't believe their dumb luck. Boney revealed to everyone of a possession of psychic abilities. And apparenty those abilities found their way to the last wolf! The finger was pointed at Meta Knight. Knowing his OP powers in SSBB, the town didn't waste any time. They all pulled out knives, guns, sticks, pretty much anything they had, and launched themselves on Meta Knight, blindly hitting him to death. When the dust settled, the broken body of the last wolf lay motionless on the ground. For one more time, hopefully the last, a frigid wind blew through the town. The terrible ice phantom that haunted them since the beginning of all this madness materialized once more in front of them.
"I've got to say, I am impressed. Very impressed, to say the least. Although I longed to trap all of your souls I find a certain... satisfaction in your success. Congratulations."
The figure started to fade. "My work here is over. If you're lucky enough, you won't see me again. But don't think for a moment that all ends here. New werewolves are created every day, and no town in the multiverse is ever safe. Who knows, you might find yourselves in trouble again." He turned his last gaze on Hazama. "You, classy troll, seem to know the future. I wonder if you'll be the one to lead the next scumhunt."
With that, the figure disappeared. The villagers immediately began to celebrate it. They had survived the werewolf attack and escaped a terrible fate. Little did they know of what the future held, but right now it wasn't of their concern. Only Hazama seemed to have a shadow over his eyes...

Might have been short, but that sure was a Werewolf to remember! Hell, a three out of three! Never expected that. Congrats to all villagers. You'll soon receive a prize in completely useless forum change as a compliment to your victory.
I hope you all enjoyed! ChillBill, your host, bids you farewell!

Mon May 06, 2013 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
My soul is free! Good job everyone. It wasn't fun being killed night two... But at least you guys know what you're doing. First time I ever actually helped! Usually I just vote for random people and get us all screwed.

Kal'Reegar vas Neema salutes you all.

Mon May 06, 2013 4:42 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

That was some fantastic seering, Wailord_2.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:41 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

heil wailord_2 and twistedturtwig

o/
|
|\

Mon May 06, 2013 7:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If I'm a WW in DNA's, I'll off myself the first round since the current trend is I'm usually the first to fall with 'proof' of my lycanothropy.

Goodbye
"

Mon May 06, 2013 7:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
DNA wrote:

o/
|
|\

Gee, thanks. I shoot the first wolf and get beheaded, and they both get the credit. Loljk.

Mon May 06, 2013 8:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:

o/
|
|\

As co-champion of the grammareich... I proclaim partying hard to commence!

Mon May 06, 2013 9:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Haunted Water wrote:
If I'm a WW in DNA's, I'll off myself the first round since the current trend is I'm usually the first to fall with 'proof' of my lycanothropy.

That's exactly what I'll do if I'm a werewolf next time, also congratulations villagers on a very successful round.I'm gonna get you wailord

Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
So, DNA hosts the next one.

Great job, guys. A three out of three is god level compared to past records.

Hope DNA's brings us good luck as well. Speaking of which, has DNA gotten permission from JsX yet?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon May 06, 2013 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next