James86134 wrote:
Could you post who killed who?

DNA - Twisted

Dare -

Thundawave -

GhostPony -

Me -

Would've nice to know.

They were all pretty much a group effort on deciding who would be killed, although I sent the PM's for DNA and you, and I'm pretty sure that Chill sent it for Thundawave, and EM for the other two. I could be mistaken though.

And DNA, thanks for understanding and being a good sport. Although I'll make sure not to kill you first if I'm ever a wolf again. Maybe second. ;)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:00 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I if I were a wolf, I'd kill Thundawave first. Then DNA. YOU KILLED ME TWIST!!!

So why decide to kill me, even though the game was over?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Because Haunted wanted another kill for the lulz, and I figured it would only be fitting for the one who made himself seem suspicious all along to be our final sacrifice... hehe...

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Oh yeah about that. The reason why I called myself a wolf so many times.

Its always the one you least suspect.while I didn't follow this with Twisted (you little kaniving tricker), I followed it. I was trying to be the one people most suspected. Thought it would get me further into the game. It worked, and I figured out two of TEH wolves. Too bad I was late.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Oh yeah about that. The reason why I called myself a wolf so many times.

Its always the one you least suspect.while I didn't follow this with Twisted (you little kaniving tricker), I followed it. I was trying to be the one people most suspected. Thought it would get me further into the game. It worked, and I figured out two of TEH wolves. Too bad I was late.

That actually made you more suspicious, to be honest. :P

Also, conniving*

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Can I ask why I was eaten second? I don't think I'm that much of a threat.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:22 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Lets compile a list of questions:

Why was Dare eaten second?

To Chill: How did it feel to be under the hammer in the first round?

If you could eat someone else in the game, who would it be? Why? And who do you regret leaving in?

We're you considering eating me in any of the rounds?

I hope I realise the wolves quicker next time. :P

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Who killed Seadra?
This must have been a mistake, because I'm Kingdra, but well... HW took my soul. :cry:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:39 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I was never playing from the beginning! Weavile took my place. I broke the STFU clause. Don't steal my soul. :mrgreen:

I was Sneasel. Never played this game. Weavile stole it.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Dare: We ate you the second night because we hoped to be able to frame either GhostPony, who voted for you, or Cherrygrove, whom you voted for. That way, we might have been able to get rid of Cherrygrove early, who was a huge thorn in our side the entire game. However, for some reason, neither of them ended up with the blame like we had hoped.

@ GhostPony: I don't really know why that happened, it might have been a mistake by Eeveelution-Master when he sent the PM, or it could have been by Haunted Water.

@ James: We specifically didn't eat you because you were so suspicious that we hoped we could get a free lynch off of you, possibly in the final round when we needed it most. But then you started the Cherrygrove bandwagon, and we just went with it from there.

And I think I can speak for all of us that we were terrified when Chill almost got eliminated day one from a completely random vote. That could have hampered our plan severely, but fortunately, he managed played it cool, and I was able to divert the bandwagon to DragoBoy instead.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I know this is a lot of questions, but I want them all done before this is locked.

What was your biggest regret?

You thought you could get rid of me? I'm too perfect for that 8-)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James, I can personally say that Chill and I wanted you dead from Round 1.
Why do you think you got the most horrible death?
Also, I originally screwed up and took a crack-pot guess when writing the log for GP's death.
James, you were always Sneasel. I don't have the slightest clue wtf you're talking about.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:16 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I can understand you. I trolled you a bit. But from Round 1?

Why did Chill want me gone so badly?

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Grudge from Backfire. Look it up.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:23 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Haunted Water wrote:
Dear god, I don't why I'm going to enjoy this...
Quote:
And the sun rose upon the town. A shriek was heard. All the townsfolk saw was Magnezone, dead. With a note. They had trouble reading the note, for the grammar nazi couldn't grill the one who wrote "EYE WILL DEZTROI YOU'RE TOWNZFOLK, N00B!"

DNA has fallen victim to the werewolves. Who are the wolves? Well, you'll find out by process of elimination. The time to vote is now!
Scizor
Marowak
Seadra
Magnezone - lol bad grammar overload.
Muk
Leavanny
Lanturn
Weavile
Arceus
Togekiss
Charmander
Espeon
Mawhile
Mightyena
Crobat

Who is it? Who will be voted out?

Bold states it. I read through the whole thread of backfire. Yep realised why you wanted to kill me straight away.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:
Dear god, I don't why I'm going to enjoy this...
Quote:
And the sun rose upon the town. A shriek was heard. All the townsfolk saw was Magnezone, dead. With a note. They had trouble reading the note, for the grammar nazi couldn't grill the one who wrote "EYE WILL DEZTROI YOU'RE TOWNZFOLK, N00B!"

DNA has fallen victim to the werewolves. Who are the wolves? Well, you'll find out by process of elimination. The time to vote is now!
Scizor
Marowak
Seadra
Magnezone - lol bad grammar overload.
Muk
Leavanny
Lanturn
Weavile
Arceus
Togekiss
Charmander
Espeon
Mawhile
Mightyena
Crobat

Who is it? Who will be voted out?

I'm not Seadra! xD

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

This made me lol. That's so funny how you were Seadra throughout the whole game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't even notice it when I quoted it.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
This made me lol. That's so funny how you were Seadra throughout the whole game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't even notice it when I quoted it.

Technically, I would still be alive, but well, HW took my soul. :(
So he killed 2 people in one round... xD

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

lol you guys are sore losers

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

They're just pissy because I wrecked everyone's **** in the last log.

Goodbye
"

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
lol you guys are sore losers

Couldn't have said to better myself.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:12 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

this is them
this is me

isn't it?

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:

EXACTLY!

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Man, I was so anxious D1... But I actually managed to fool all of you! Mwahaha!
Congrats to my fellow wolves. As for WW20, I can start it next week, after I finish some project I have for school. You guys can PM me if you want me to start it on a specific date.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13