It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The reason why I said that is because mistakes can be made and people may jump the voting gun.

Goodbye
"

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*facepalm*

Okay there's seriously something wrong here

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
*facepalm*
Okay there's seriously something wrong here

What's wrong is that no one is thinking like Thundawave. Seriously people: get your heads in the game and start thinking. 2 rounds. You only have 2 rounds to find and kill a werewolf, otherwise they win.
I'm pretty sure that I know who the werewolves are, but I'm not going to tell you because you killed me. If you're dead though I can PM you if you want.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Not allowing people to change votes should encourage thinking before voting.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

......Why are you so intent on not letting people change their votes?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cherrygrove wrote:
Not allowing people to change votes should encourage thinking before voting.

True, but what if you voted for someone who was later proved innocent?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

But we can never TRUELY know if someone is innocent ya know?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

...and I missed another wrong lynch. I really got to start remembering to come here, especially during crucial moments.

VOTE ANALYSIS:

James86134 - {sneasel} - 2 (Wailord, Eeveelution Master)

Shiny Hunter - {arceus} - 5 (James86134, GhostPony, alkranite, Sangiunary, Chillbill)

Chillbill - {scizor} - 1 (CherryGrove)

As for the round before:
5- DragoBoy - {mightyena} (SanguinaryScientist, twistedturtwig, Argonaut457, alkranite, Wailord_2)

Talk about acting as one person. And look, people who voted for Shiny Hunter have shown their get-rid-of-inactives mentality. Perhaps these two could make likely lynch candidates.

EDIT: I support being able to change votes. Sometimes you can put a vote on someone for pressure to see how he/she reacts. If you're satisfied with the following defense, you can unvote. If not, you can keep the vote.

Sprite Collection

Last edited by Thundawave on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:24 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

It's nighttime past the Shiny Hunter lynch and I've already seen some rather crucial errors made by you people.
I am not going to tell you what they are. Rather I am going to let you guys figure out yourselves what mistakes you made.

(Do I have any idea who the wolves are? No. Not a clue. But my statement has nothing to do with that.)

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Also, I've been seeing quite a lot of tunnel vision (focusing on one person only and ignoring everything else) during this game. Tunnel vision brought the town to a loss in the last Werewolf/Mafia game that I played (not here).

And yeah, we better get a good lynch soon.

Sprite Collection

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I gave a reason for why I prefer no vote changes but the game could be played either way; it's up to the host.

Additionally, since I'm not terribly active (at least not during the week) a lot happens/changes each time I log on when there are vote changes so it's just easier for me to follow along/not miss a lot if there aren't vote changes.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Hmm... Let you guys know if I find the mistakes DNA is talking about. Think I already found 1.

About Lynch, we got rid of him because he was inactive. We all know it was a waste of a round, but it is a better game with people that vote and are active.

Likely Victims of next werewolf, be ready. With Dare, Drago and DNA gone, all hell is going to break loose.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay guys, this is getting pretty serious. I know it's been said already, but we've only got two days left until we're done for if we don't lynch a werewolf in that time. Lets try and approach these next few rounds logically and rationally so that we do our best to stay alive. I'm going to try and do just that.

So here it is.

Next round, the odds are 3:7 to lynch a wolf, so we've got a 30% chance to lynch one of the scum. The day after that, if we don't make a correct lynch, the odds will be 3:5 and a 37.5% chance to kill one. However, if we do, then the odds are at 2:6, and we have a 33.3% chance. (Feel free to check my math, I did it mostly in my head, so I could be wrong)

Now, for the suspects villagers, in order, excluding those who have died.

1. ChillBill- He's been fairly active, and was accused in the first round, but he's still not completely cleared of suspicion.
3. GhostPony750- I'm not entirely sure about GP, although he did vote for Dare the first round, who died the next night.
5. Wailord_2- Not too much to base off of, but he landed the final vote for DragoBoy's lynch.
7. CherryGrove- Most of his posts are pretty rational, but he seems strongly set against ChillBill, which could be something. Also, Dare voted for him and died the next night.
8. James86134- To me, he's one of the most suspicious. He's been acting pretty defensively the entire game, and was quick to change his vote to bandwagon Shiny Hunter. I had also the theory regarding the Jeopardy game and DNA's death, although it might be nothing, since DNA was a strong player anyway. And there was that delay in werewolf killing the second night in conjunction with his unusual absence, so that should be noted.
10. Thundawave- Now Thundawave is the one who I'm most confident in being innocent. She's been the most analytical of everyone, and a werewolf isn't likely to give the village any extra ammunition.
11. Argonaut457- I know Argonaut IRL, and I'd like to believe he's innocent, but I can't say for sure just yet, since he hasn't given me too much to go off of.
12. Eeveelution-Master- He'a not too active, but he's been present for the voting stages, so he's still contributing something, I guess.
13 & 15. alkranite & SanguinaryScientist- Now these two are acting pretty sketchy. Voting together both times for both of the lynch candidates? They're both new to Werewolf, at least on Psypokes, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were both wolves, and just slipped up in staying hidden, or something of that nature. It could also be that only one of them is a wolf, and the other is following behind unknowingly, but nevertheless, I'm convinced that at least one of these two are the ones we're looking for.

And yes, before you comment on it, I intentionally left myself off of the list. Although it probably won't matter, because if my suspicions are correct, the wolves are likely to eat anyone suspicious of them (in this case, me) in order to lessen their chances of dying during the lynch period. Although, then again, the wolves seem to be picking off inactives, so they could easily kill another quieter player instead... All this speculation is hurting my head. Lets just pray we can win this soon, before I get a migraine.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

For my own defense I have no idea why he is following me
But it seems that I make all the decisions and he follows

But with only a few rounds left, and there's two of us, don't waste them and loose the game guys
All I've got to say

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:59 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Twisted: I agree with you. Thundawave does seem less likely to be a wolf. That's why I changed my vote. People landing the final blow to lynch doesn't make them a suspect... Wailord and I aren't suspects just because we landed the final blows.

Thundawave: As you seem to be the least likely of a wolf and the most helpful, I suspect you may be going next in the eating stage. If he isn't, we know Thundawave is a wolf.[joke/]

Myself: Why do I seem to be the most suspicious to everyone.

Haunted: I'll PM who I want killed tonight[jokingaftereveryonebeingsuspiciousofme/]

I know who I am voting for next. I may change my mind though.

My suspects:

Alkranite: Why is he following Sanguinary. But he may just be a sheep. I have a theory. What if Sanguinary is a wolf. Alkranite is new to the game so of course he wants to survive as long as possible. Maybe, Sanguinary is blackmailing Alkranite. Sanguinary is keeping Alkranite alive in exchange for Alkranites votes.

Crack pot theory I made a little while ago.

Eeveelution Master: More of a gut feeling. But, one of my lowest priorities right now. No need to worry about me voting for him. Just the coincidence of him voting with me last round, then voting against me to round.

Twisted: Why is he being so defensive of Chill. I know they seem like buds... But... Who has friends in this game? Anyone could be a werewolf. But, he isn't too vengeful and is logical. Argonaut is his friend IRL and he didn't even mention the fact I voted for Argonaut... Which has nothing to do with anything :x

Defence for Myself
Could someone tell me why everyone thinks I'm such a suspect. If I'm top of the list most wanted, why did you guys vote Shiny?

The hiatus: I already explained the hiatus, we already have a reason why that's isn't really the most criminal thing. The other werewolves (assuming I am one) could have just went ahead of me and gotten rid of Dare. The werewolves also could have been over thinking it.

That's my post. I'm gonna wait until the voting ceremony before I open my mouth again.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i am not following sanguinary, as i have explained in an earlier post i usually have gone with someone elses argument that made sense, it just so happened that it was sanuinary both times. i have never done one of these before so i am just not sure what to do

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Chill: He has been lying to us. A few pages back, he promised he would stop being hidden and let himself be seen. Over four occasions I've seen him online but hidden. He is hiding something.

Umm... Where did I say that? Can you please quote it? Because if I haven't, I think you're trying to turn attention on me for dubious reasons.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ChillBill wrote:
James86134 wrote:
Chill: He has been lying to us. A few pages back, he promised he would stop being hidden and let himself be seen. Over four occasions I've seen him online but hidden. He is hiding something.

Umm... Where did I say that? Can you please quote it? Because if I haven't, I think you're trying to turn attention on me for dubious reasons.

It was twisted who said that he would stop being hidden, which he did.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Wow I've missed a lot. I haven't been online lately due to Easter and all. Family n' stuff. As for this whole situation, I've got a few thories of my own, but rather than chew your ear off now, I'll wait until a more crucial time, like around when we're going to try to lynch a werewolf (maybe we can get one this time).

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DragoBoy wrote:
ChillBill wrote:
James86134 wrote:

It was twisted who said that he would stop being hidden, which he did.

Yeah, that was me who said I would, and I did as soon as the UCP error was fixed. Although it's interesting to point out that this isn't the first time that James has pointed the finger at Chill for something that I've done. Mistake? Maybe, but it could be something.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thundawave wrote:
...and I missed another wrong lynch. I really got to start remembering to come here, especially during crucial moments.

VOTE ANALYSIS:

James86134 - {sneasel} - 2 (Wailord, Eeveelution Master)

Shiny Hunter - {arceus} - 5 (James86134, GhostPony, alkranite, Sangiunary, Chillbill)

Chillbill - {scizor} - 1 (CherryGrove)

As for the round before:
5- DragoBoy - {mightyena} (SanguinaryScientist, twistedturtwig, Argonaut457, alkranite, Wailord_2)

Talk about acting as one person. And look, people who voted for Shiny Hunter have shown their get-rid-of-inactives mentality. Perhaps these two could make likely lynch candidates.

EDIT: I support being able to change votes. Sometimes you can put a vote on someone for pressure to see how he/she reacts. If you're satisfied with the following defense, you can unvote. If not, you can keep the vote.

FWIW You seem to be one of the most logical players here
So is DNA, and he was eaten first
IF I was a WW I would have eaten you next
wouldent the best thing to do is get rid of the best players first, then let the "dumber" players pick each other off one by one

But you're still alive

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Sanguinary: Remember this?
It's funny
In all my time playing games likes this one the most reasonable one always turn out to be the most suspicious.....

Perhaps they are trying to frame me or something since I'm not dead yet. Or possibly since I haven't played Werewolf here since WW16, the werewolves forgot (or never knew about) my past experience. I wasn't too threatening in those games either. And remember, the FIRST PM is the kill. For all I know, you could still be a werewolf who forgot to PM a kill last time, hence Dare dying.

Sprite Collection

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I apologise Chill. That was a mistake. I actually did think I was you. I probably should have gone back and made sure. I will edit it out of my last post.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well this is going nowhere fast someone make the first vote
(for once I haven't decided yet)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well this is going nowhere fast someone make the first vote
(for once I haven't decided yet)

But the werewolves haven't killed anyone yet.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next