It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Man, I didn't leave yet. Stop trying to frame me all the time. The wolves were faster, but there are many reasons for that. For one, there are much less players, so probably they wouldn't have too much trouble to pick. And for another, wolfs can also work independently. Me leaving doesn't mean that I'm a wolf in need to kill somebody.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Bro thats your que

It's spelt 'cue'.

Quote:
You know Haunted Water, DNA kinda got cheated too so y'know, even more help would be nice ;)

I found out who the wolves are because HW doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
Therefore it goes without saying I won't be allowed back in under any circumstances.

...But even though I now know, nothing I have said has changed.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
We now have an extra round. 2 more round. 6 of us are safe. 3 are wolves.

List of alive peeps:

Me

DragoBoy - SAFE

Chillbill

SanguinaryScientist

Wailord

Eeveelution Master

TwistedTurtwig

CherryGrove

Argonaut

This is everyone left. DragoBoy, is innocent we know that. The others, we don't know about.

Here is my opinion. Last night, I went through the last 10 or so werewolf games. CherryGrove played in almost every one. He must have a good knowledge by now. He votes Chill every time, and hides it by Chill not leaving. He makes up quite unexpected, and rushed reasons. His entire pattern is suspicious.

My vote:

CherryGrove - 1

Chillbill - 1

Jeez, lets just be right for once. I hate the fact that, in previous games, because they had more time, Bandwagons were everywhere. We only have one, ShinyHunter.

EDIT: Why did GP go anyway? He doesn't make too much of a ruckus.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:
The Log wrote:
Today was a clusterf***! Mawhile demanded his death, which gave the devilishly handsome feindish spirit of the All-Powerful Laser Cannon Wielding Haunted reason to be feindish. He looked at Sneasel. "YOU REQUEST A REVITAL STONE? HERE YOU GO!" A meteor struck down and revived Mightyena's glowing corpse. "NOW AS FOR YOU, MAWHILE. I COULDN'T FIND ANY RAINBOW SPARKLING PIKACHU OR WHATEVER BUT I HOPE A RAGING WOLF FROM A PREVIOUS LYNCH WOULD SUFFICE!"
"Wait, wha? NOOOO!!!!!!" Mightyena devoured Mawhile. "HEH. FINALLY YOU FOLK GET SOMETHING RIGHT."
During all this ruckus, the wolves struck again. Though they didn't realize that Seadra was dead until a couple hours later.
Congratz, you killed another innocent!

I'm Kingdra o_O
So I'm still aliveee!!! lelelelelelelele

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

....strangely I also looked back at the older WW games

And also saw the pattern of cherry.......

And I'm also voting for him/her

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Im cool because I can make my text color change : D

The Tally Of DOOM! wrote:
1- ChillBill {scizor}

2- Cherrygrove {lanturn}

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

James86134 wrote:
Here is my opinion. Last night, I went through the last 10 or so werewolf games. CherryGrove played in almost every one. He must have a good knowledge by now. He votes Chill every time, and hides it by Chill not leaving. He makes up quite unexpected, and rushed reasons. His entire pattern is suspicious.

What was wrong with my reason? It was entirely rational. Of course since it turns out that ChillBill hasn't left yet my reasoning is now groundless and I'm back to having no good reason for voting for Chill. Nor for anybody else. In the last round nobody was able to convince me that alkranite was a wolf, and indeed it turned out he was innocent.

I will review the previous rounds and try to find a reason for voting for someone but such analysis is not entirely helpful until a wolf is caught. If I find a good reason or if someone can convince me of another's guilt then yes, I will change my vote. My continued voting for ChillBill has become more of a running gag than anything at this point (and no, it's nothing personal Chill!).

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Log wrote:
"HAHAHA!"
"All-Powerful, how could you?"
"BECAUSE MIGHTYENA KNOWS TOO MUCH. HIS REAL PURPOSE IS TOO ACT AS MY PERSONAL ATTACK DOG AND FOR SACRIFICE! THUS, HE HIS PROMOTED TO Guardian Werewolf! NO, HE IS NOT A WEREWOLF, NOR CAN YOU COUNT ON HIM FOR INFO OR VOTE FOR HIM!"
"By the way, I'm not Seadra, I'm Kingdra. So I'm not-"
"I'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL!"

Happy late improvised April Fool's!
So, Drago is an executioner, and cannot be asked for information. Nor voted off.
Also, GP, you're dead either way now.
And finally, DNA...
*enforces STFU clause*
for being a tool.

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay... xD

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My vote goes to James. I'm still not sure yet but he seems like the most likely right now.

Votes So Far:

Cherrygrove {lanturn} - 2
Chillbill {scizor} - 1
James86134 {sneasel} - 1

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Talley wrote:

Votes So Far:

Cherrygrove {lanturn} - 3
Chillbill {scizor} - 1
James86134 {sneasel} - 1

Honestly, it was James that sold me.

Cherrygrove.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I hate to post again because it makes me seem all defensive etc., etc. but since DragoBoy is not actually revived, this means it is 5 innocent vs 3 wolves i.e. this round is our last chance to get a wolf.

I'm unsure of what James sold you on since all he said essentially is that I vote for ChillBill every time, which was an obvious fact anyway. I advise against bandwagoning since the werewolves only need two people to vote for someone who is innocent and then they can finish off the lynch. Of course someone has to go though...

And James, I must say that telling everyone that you are a wolf on multiple occasions is quite clever...

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Woah, lots of stuff happened while I was gone today.

So alkranite wasn't a wolf. ****

Wait, DragoBoy's been revived! We might make a ch-

Well, it does look like this is our last chance to save our sorry town's hide. So, I'm going to have to go for Cherrygrove. His logic is sketchy at best, especially at this crucial moment during the game, when we need to go after players who are most likely wolves, not make seemingly clever guesses that aren't in fact backed up by reasoning. Only a wolf would try to so cleverly fool people like that. And that is why Cherrygrove has to go.

Death Row wrote:
4 - Cherrygrove {lanturn}

1 - ChillBill {scizor}

1 - James86134 {sneasel}

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

:roll:
"It Ain't Over 'til It's Over" but nevertheless congratulations werewolves. When the lynch is complete and you find out I'm innocent, can somebody become my spiritual successor with regards to voting patterns? Thanks.

For what it's worth, my biggest hunches for the wolves are TT (since round 1), SS and of course ChillBill.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just as a question before someone makes the kill shot, why did you suspect the both of us?

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Well done. I change my vote, and I wish you all would too.

Cherry is innocent. I'm happy with his defence. You guys really are clueless. As Cherry has said, I basically stated he voted Chill multiple times. Big whoop.

But, I do still suspect you, a teensy bit. The fact you mentioned, and I quote,

Cherrygrove wrote:

And James, I must say that telling everyone that you are a wolf on multiple occasions is quite clever...

You must be dragging attention to me. Either to save someone else, or yourself. But for now, I think you mat be safe.

Oh, and, btw. We have two rounds left. After this round, its 3 v. 3. We can still catch a wolf with 3 v. 3.
Catch a wolf, 2 vs 2, another 1 vs 1. That's the thing, we have very little chance, but I'm hopeful.

Its 5 vs 3. 8 divided by 3 is about 40%. Minus me,( I ain't voting myself off) is.

7 divided by 3 is about 47%.

Which is worthless maths.

Anyway. Vote change.

We have 8 people left. 3 wolves, 5 civilians.

Argonaut

Twisted - I think he is safe

Chill

CherryGrove - Safe until proven guilty

Wailord - Why is he still alive?

Eeveelution

James86134 - Obviously a wolf

Sanguinary Scientist

I vote Wailord. He has played many time before, Like Cherry. He knows how to be a wolf. He knows that DNA and Dare have played before. GhostPony, not sure about. That's not the point. He has voted me twice. Voted Drago once. I have seen him sending PM's multiple time, over four in fact. Twice after Haunted asked for the first kill. Once before Dare's death. Fourth, only a few days ago. This seems suspicious. He posted, a little while after Haunted sent PM's to the wolves, in the Bug forum, his PM thing wasn't working. He hasn't been too online over the last few months, why does he need to check it so badly?

His reasons aren't very rational, even though he has played many times before, he should know the characteristics of wolves. He has been one before (I think. Gonna make sure of that.)

I all ask you to change votes to Wailord. Cherry seems innocent. Over the game, he has been cheering the townsfolk on. Werewolves wouldn't do that.

Votes:

Cherry - 3

Wailord - 1

James86134 - 1

Chillbill - 1

If Cherry really wasn't a wolf, he would change his vote to Wailord :twisted: peer pressure for the win.

EDIT: Wailord hasn't been a werewolf. He must still know the characteristics of wolves though.

EDIT 2: If Eeveelution Master or Chill vote Cherry, I blame the rest of you. Change your voted NEOW

EDIT 3: Technically, Haunted never said Drago wasn't playing. He may not be able to vote, help and do other stuff. He is still playing. Its 6 vs 3. We get an extra round.

*holds hands over heads screaming "please don't steal my soul"*

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

God-DAMMIT James.
Drago does not count as a civvy right now. He just does the executions. I thought I made that clear, but apparently, I didn't. It's still 5 v 3!
If you vote off an innocent, you can kiss this game good-bye because a werewolf win is when AT LEAST 50% OF THE REMAINING PLAYERS ARE WOLVES. Meaning, 3 v 3 is a werewolf win.
So, yeah, this could quite possibly be the last voting round.

EDIT: inb4 James.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Haunted Water wrote:
God-DAMMIT James.
Drago does not count as a civvy right now. He just does the executions. I thought I made that clear, but apparently, I didn't. It's still 5 v 3!
If you vote off an innocent, you can kiss this game good-bye because a werewolf win is when AT LEAST 50% OF THE REMAINING PLAYERS ARE WOLVES. Meaning, 3 v 3 is a werewolf win.
So, yeah, this could quite possibly be the last voting round.

Key words: Right Now.

And ****

Werewolf 17(?) had a round with 3 vs 3. But whatever. Lets just hope people listen AND DON'T VOTE CHERRY

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Right now as in as of right now, because you keep challenging the rules and trying to steal the game. You're not the host, you're a player. The reason I said right now is becauss he will serve as a deadweight civvy since he cannot vote... Thus dooming WW19 to the wolves. Because I may just modkill you.
It is a generally accepted, and thus unwritten rule that 3 v 3 classifies as a wolf win. If you have 3 wolves, and 2 civvies vote off a civvy, it becomes an impossible win. Which means...
Fine, logic sees through. 2 v 3 wins for wolves. Or 1 v 2.

Goodbye
"

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Everything seems to be heading in cherrygroves direction, also he probably cheered us townsfolk on to gain our trust so no one would suspect him.
So, I vote for cherrygrove.

Cherry - 4

Wailord - 1

James86134 - 1

Chillbill - 1

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:23 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I swear to Haunted Waterm, change your vote. I voted Cherry because I wanted his reaction. Don't freaking do this! Chill! Anyone! Change your VOTE.

EDIT: I'm probably dead next round.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I seriously think CG is a wolf. He's been avoiding to join bandwagons all the time. However, constantly trying to get attention on me is strange. So:
VOTE: Cherrygrove

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So CG, do you want to choose your own method of execution? Or do you want it to be a surprise?
I'm just joking. It's death by angry hyena.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

hahaha you fools killed of another innocent

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

*facepalm*

LISTEN TO ME!!! We're doomed. Why Chill!

EDIT: You know what? Werewolves, please eat me. You guys can destroy the game without me.

EDIT 2: I'm going on a rampage right now. You guys better hope Cherry was a wolf. :evil:

EDIT 3: Seriously can't get over the fact you guys did that.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Living wrote:
Argonaut
Twisted
Chill
Wailord
Eeveelution
James86134
Sanguinary Scientist

3/7 are WWs. Next round it will be 3/6 (3 vs 3). The best you could hope for is to draw with the wolves (ie. All 3 innocents vote for a werewolf, and all 3 werewolves vote for an innocent)
What happens if it's a tie?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next