It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Why are we just randomly voting? We should analyze each other's posts to see who looks like scum and all that. I haven't been on for a while, so recent forum history revenge plots and stuff like that will be beyond me. We also can't stand so divided. Otherwise, we'll get nothing done. Who seems like the most likely lynch candidate so far based on our current nominees?

For the Mightyena: "It's obviously the most wolf-looking Pokemon!"
No. We can't vote for reasons like that.

Marowak: Why Marowak? Please give reasons.

Argument for Lanturn: "I'm going with my gut feeling."
How would that work? Lanturn could very well be just innocent. I'm a bit iffy on following simple gut feelings.

Scizor: So far looks the most promising. He's more active in the community and probably knows about how DNA plays. Since this is the first day, a shot in the dark, I'll just /vote {scizor}
Defense, please.

Sprite Collection

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's funny
In all my time playing games likes this one the most reasonable one always turn out to be the most suspicious.....

There's always stereotypes to people that play these games

There's the quiet one, the one the accuses the same person, the one that points the finger first (moi), the list keeps going on and on
Sadly the one I always trust (The veteran) is dead

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

*looks at Thundawave*

Finally, someone who knows how to play this game. Do stick around for WW21 when I host it; I'd like to have a player like you.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thundawave wrote:
Why are we just randomly voting? We should analyze each other's posts to see who looks like scum and all that. I haven't been on for a while, so recent forum history revenge plots and stuff like that will be beyond me. We also can't stand so divided. Otherwise, we'll get nothing done. Who seems like the most likely lynch candidate so far based on our current nominees?

How would that work? Lanturn could very well be just innocent. I'm a bit iffy on following simple gut feelings.

Scizor: So far looks the most promising. He's more active in the community and probably knows about how DNA plays. Since this is the first day, a shot in the dark, I'll just /vote {scizor}
Defense, please.

It's because we have a lot of newbies here this time. Therefore, I think it was smart taking out the veteran. He knows too much compared to the majority...

Goodbye
"

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Quick note: I'm Sneasel, not Weavile.

My vote: Argonaut - New, but has common sense. Voting the veteran is a smart move. Plus, he was so excited AFTER Haunted Water notified the werewolves. Someone seems bloodthirsty.

Votes:

1 - Charmander - Argonaut

1 - Lanturn - Cherrygrove

2 - Scizor - Chillbill

1 - Marowak - Dare234

1 - Mightyena - DragoBoy

Yay, I might survive the first round.

EDIT: Chill, that's not a real reason. Why would I kill DNA. He only smashed me into the ground. Then got everyone else to punch me further into the ground. Then he got Krisp to give me a new rank. I... Totally... DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM AT ALL. *clenches teeth*

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry for no posting, my timezone is different.
Defense, you say? I might be active, but I only started posting in October. I've never seen DNA play. In fact, it's my second WW game, and I haven't yet finished the first one that I play on another forum. So I know next to nothing about DNA's techniques. People who played in the last WW are more informed than me.
Plus, James, what are you talking about?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, in response to Thundawave, we don't have a whole lot to go off right now. A lot of the votes so far have been for active players, and plus, it doesn't take much to figure out that DNA is the top player. You could be new to the game, and still know it. DragoBoy, Cherrygrove, and Dare are all fairly active too, as well as a lot of other players in the game. I'm considering the idea that Chill is clean, but I don't think it's safe to say that he's not as well, since again, we don't have much to go off of. So, I think I'll cast my vote now. I'm going to go with DragoBoy. He does seem pretty suspicious to me, and he is active too. He would be the perfect one to know to vote off DNA. Plus I could see Samurott making the wolf a wolf for the lulz.

1- Argonaut {charmander}
1- Cherrygrove {lanturn}
2- ChillBill {scizor}
1- Dare234 {marowak}
2- DragoBoy {mightyena}

Last edited by twistedturtwig on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
I say it was the Mightyena! DragoBoy (I have a name)
He obviously one of the wolfs, because he is one!

Hahahahahaha lol.
I picked {mightyena} just for this type of reaction. Was it worth it? We'll see.

twistedturtwig wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Chill's innocent, but I don't think it's safe to say that he's not as well, since again, we don't have much to go off of.

Keen on proving his innocence are we? Nice save though.
I'm not voting off TT (yet), so my vote goes to {scizor}
Death row wrote:
1- Argonaut {charmander}
1- Cherrygrove {lanturn}
3- ChillBill {scizor}
1- Dare234 {marowak}
2- DragoBoy {mightyena}

If I'm next to die, then we know why.
If not, then either I got this wrong or the werewolves want us to think that :shock:
Or I could be completely wrong but still die because the real werewolves want us to think that I was right :?

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:00 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Hey, Samurott. Glad you aren't adding how the people die. Makes the game better since people have to actually think instead of mindlessly voting off the types who sound like the deaths.

Chill, you're leaving sorry.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thundawave wrote:

Scizor: So far looks the most promising. He's more active in the community and probably knows about how DNA plays.

These are some good arguments so I will elaborate on my vote against Lanturn/Cherrygrove.

My main reason is that Cherrygrove has played before. Cherrygrove's a vet and therefore probably knows that DNA is a threat. There are other experienced players in this game (myself, Wailord_2, Dragoboy, Thundawave, Twist). Of those players, I'm not going to vote myself (for obvious reasons), and basically, of the remaining, Cherrygrove was the one that seemed to stick out to me the most.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't understand your hatred towards me. I don't know DNA better than others, at least concerning WW. And nobody has tried to counter my defense. Both Drago and James are like "Oh well, Chill you have to go." Drago I understand. He's just trying to save his own skin, so naturally he votes for the one who ties with him. But James? Even the reason he gave for his vote against Argonaut isn't so good. "New, but has common sense?" You don't need to be best buds with DNA or be extra smart to know that he's an old player with a lot of experience who could potentially prove to be a threat to the wolves. In fact, the way James plays and reacts seems quite suspicious. He didn't even mention his previous vote in his last post. His style for me is more like "as long as I don't die, it's good".

1- Argonaut - {charmander}
1- Cherrygrove - {lanturn}
3- ChillBill - {scizor}
1- Dare234 - {marowak}
2- DragoBoy - {mightyena}
1- James86134 - {sneasel}

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I have to post my reason?
Oh okay: Marowak have a skull on his head, that's suspicious!!! O_O
Seriously, HW could take anyone as werewolves, so it's kinda a guess this time, since it's the first day.
Oh, and Dare don't post often.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:10 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

ChillBill wrote:
I don't understand your hatred towards me. I don't know DNA better than others, at least concerning WW. And nobody has tried to counter my defense. Both Drago and James are like "Oh well, Chill you have to go." Drago I understand. He's just trying to save his own skin, so naturally he votes for the one who ties with him. But James? Even the reason he gave for his vote against Argonaut isn't so good. "New, but has common sense?" You don't need to be best buds with DNA or be extra smart to know that he's an old player with a lot of experience who could potentially prove to be a threat to the wolves. In fact, the way James plays and reacts seems quite suspicious. He didn't even mention his previous vote in his last post. His style for me is more like "as long as I don't die, it's good".

3- ChillBill - {scizor}
1- Dare234 - {marowak}
2- DragoBoy - {mightyena}

Since when do I have to mention my previous vote in each post.

Oh and I voted for Argonaut, just in case you aren't reading these votes, Samurott. I think Argonaut should go because of previous reasons.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That's my point. Why would you vote for Argonaut? Your reason is pretty unreasonable, as I pointed out before.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Because as someone said before there's a bunch of new people
We might as well vote random people and hope for the best untill we get to see everyone's true colors

Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
My vote is for Dragoboy.
If you look closely, you'll notice that when both Dragoboy and ChillBill had 2 votes each, Dragoboy casted his vote in order to put himself behind a bit. This either means he's a werewolf, desperately trying to use the bandwoagon to stay alive, or he's just trying to stay alive by any means necessary. As for Chill, it's possible at this point that anyone could be a werewolf, so I'm not counting him out, but it appears he knows what he's doing. I do not believe he is a werewolf.

Tally thus far:

Survey Says wrote:
3- ChillBill - {scizor}
1- Dare234 - {marowak}
3- DragoBoy - {mightyena}

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i vote drago boy because same as argonaut (it makes sense)

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tally so far:

Survey Says wrote:
3- ChillBill - {scizor}
1- Dare234 - {marowak}
4- DragoBoy - {mightyena}

So when does the hanging happen?
Soon yea?

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Argonaut457 wrote:
If you look closely, you'll notice that when both Dragoboy and ChillBill had 2 votes each, Dragoboy casted his vote in order to put himself behind a bit. This either means he's a werewolf, desperately trying to use the bandwagon to stay alive, or he's just trying to stay alive by any means necessary.

If you were going to die, wouldn't you do the same? Anyone in my situation would, it's common sense.
I would have voted for TT first then Chill, but Chill already had 2 votes so he was easier to get rid of.
So, this does not, in any way, prove that I'm a werewolf. Yes, I'm trying to stay alive, but that's the aim of the game. I could voted for TT, who had no votes, or Chill, who has 2 votes. It's a no-brainer.
Plus, you're jumping on the "let's kill DragoBoy" bandwagon.

If, in the unthinkable yet highly probable case, I die, I would like to voice my suspicions before it's too late.
twistedturtwig: because he tried to prove ChillBill's innocence. His online status is hidden.
ChillBill: was defended by twistedturtwig. He's also hidden.
Argonaut457: jumped on the "let's kill DragoBoy" bandwagon, and defended ChillBill because "it appears he knows what he's doing."

I think that I pretty much just signed my own death warrant here, so goodbye everybody I've got to go gotta leave you all behind and face the truth see you in the next life. Oh, Zombie me and Other me are going to avenge me. Just giving you a heads-up.

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
So when does the hanging happen?

Who says that it's going to be a hanging? If I'm going to die, I want "to die the death of a soldier, and that I may be shot."

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When everyone votes... So whenever the remaining three people vote, or if DB or CB hits 5 votes. Whichever comes first.
Edit: All voting-caused deaths are by hanging, unless stated otherwise. Also, Drago, it could be worse. Just think about you guys unfairly bandwagonning me last time.
EDIT2: Also, 'they're hidden' isn't justifiable. CB has always been hidden.

Just because someone is hidden, doesn't mean they're automatically a wolf.

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Haunted Water wrote:
All voting-caused deaths are by hanging, unless stated otherwise.

Aww :cry: Couldn't you at least give me death by flying bandwagon"?
Haunted Water wrote:
Also, Drago, it could be worse. Just think about you guys unfairly bandwagonning me last time.

The werewolves killed me in round 1 so I had no hand in your death. I welcomed you to the "better place" and asked people to avenge our deaths, remember? And now it looks like I'm going to die in round 1, again (albeit by lynching this time)
Plus, doesn't what HW just said there make it sound like I'm not a werewolf to anyone?

I don't want to die I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. But if I do, hopefully it will shed some light on who the werewolves are, *cough*mysuspicions*cough*

Edit:
Haunted Water wrote:

Also, 'they're hidden' isn't justifiable. CB has always been hidden.

I forgot about Chill being hidden. But I'm pretty sure TT wasn't before werewolf.
Checking "who's online" is a stategy that you've used yourself for finding out the werewolves. In fact, last time you were right. It would make sense to change your status to hidden so that no one could do that.

Last edited by DragoBoy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've been hidden ever since I started posting. So has DNA, Samurott, a good deal of admins, etc, etc. I don't think it's a good reason.
And once again, I'll voice my defense. Being active or a friend of DNA doesn't mean I'm a wolf. There are many active people and DNA is a pretty famous guy.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ChillBill wrote:
I've been hidden ever since I started posting. So has DNA, Samurott, a good deal of admins, etc, etc. I don't think it's a good reason.

HW pointed that out. And I said that I forgot about you. Nevertheless twistedturtwig wasn't hidden before.

ChillBill wrote:
And once again, I'll voice my defense. Being active or a friend of DNA doesn't mean I'm a wolf. There are many active people and DNA is a pretty famous guy.

Wait, what? Who said that?

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The whole thing about me started when Thundawave said that I'm very active, therefore I'm familiar with DNA's WW greatness. But as I said before, I have never witnessed DNA playing WW in my life.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Hey, Samurott. Glad you aren't adding how the people die. Makes the game better since people have to actually think instead of mindlessly voting off the types who sound like the deaths.

Chill, you're leaving sorry.

Not yet, at least. Eventhough DNA died due to horrible grammar overload.

Also, if you two would stop fighting over who's right and wrong, I'd appreciate it.

And another thing, so this doesn't happen in any following voting rounds:
If you think something should be fixed in the voting process, or if something's not sitting right, PM or post your feelings. But DON'T, and I mean DON'T! Demand them. This fued may never had happened if Thundawave hadn't voiced his opinion like that. In WW18, people got away without an ample reasoning. So, stop it. If I think I need to add something, I will.

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next